Intercepted Signs/Help

reyvick

I still don't understand how intercepted signs work (although I've been trying to), so I'm really curious to understand the role that the Scorpio-Taurus axis intercepted in 6th/12th house plays in my life.

Having the fixed Water sign intercepted in a Water house (with Chiron there) seems a little worrying to me.

Please, enlighten me y'all. :pinched:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_fabs.80105.32388.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_fabs.80105.32388.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 34

AJ Astrology

I still don't understand how intercepted signs work (although I've been trying to), so I'm really curious to understand the role that the Scorpio-Taurus axis intercepted in 6th/12th house plays in my life.

Having the fixed Water sign intercepted in a Water house (with Chiron there) seems a little worrying to me.

Please, enlighten me y'all. :pinched:

Hi reyvick,

I'm not a big believer in house systems, and I ignore Chiron, but out of curiosity, what are your friends like? Do you find you have a lot of pretend "friends?" The Mars/Saturn opposition often leads to alternating between aggression and apathy, but Mars has separated a bit from Saturn, so that might not be the case for you. Are you restless and bored easily? How are your relationships overall?

Kitchy

Banned
intercepted houses in your chart - 6 and 12.
you have one planet intercepted in 12th - chiron.

Chiron has a relationship, not great relationship, with Neptune, Uranus, Jupiter & Sun.

most astrologers say it is something we don't see in ourselves - something inaccessible unless we enter the house through the door keeper - the ruler of the cusp. In your case - 12th house ruler is Venus.

Kind of like you're looking for Chiron and he's at Venus'es house and you have to go to Venus'es house and ask for her permission to see Chiron.

AppLeo

I think interceptions are like a "thing" because the lords for whatever signs are being intercepted have no real outlet or place to go. They're kind of just floating.

A lord is a planet that rules over a house based on a sign. For example, the lord of your first house is Jupiter because Jupiter rules over Sagittarius. Your first house starts in the sign of Sagittarius.

Depending on where Jupiter is in your chart, you can further understand your identity because Jupiter is the ruler of your first house. The first house deals with identity.

Planets are energies in your personality that are expressed. So you may be a Sagittarius rising, but where does this energy in your personality (Jupiter) going to really express itself.

So when Looking at your 6th and 12th house, they completely skip over Scorpio and Taurus. The rulers of Scorpio are Pluto and Mars. The Ruler of Taurus is Venus. These rulers or planets kind of are lacking their ability to express their energy, which is what causes the interception. The planets (energies in your personality) have no real understanding because the 6th and 12th House aren't beginning in Taurus and Scorpio so that it in can tell what these planet lords what to do. The 6th house is star

Last edited:

reyvick

Hi reyvick,

I'm not a big believer in house systems, and I ignore Chiron, but out of curiosity, what are your friends like? Do you find you have a lot of pretend "friends?" The Mars/Saturn opposition often leads to alternating between aggression and apathy, but Mars has separated a bit from Saturn, so that might not be the case for you. Are you restless and bored easily? How are your relationships overall?

As of now, I don't have any real-life friend. Only internet friends with whom I share common interests with. I lost contact with all of my friends from high school. I really do miss interacting in groups, having good conversations or really just shooting the breeze with people (after all, I'm an Aquarius Sun in the 3rd) but I became a homebody in the last 3 years. But then, I really do like the comfort of staying at home also. Being alone, writing, watching things I like and stuff.

I wouldn't say I'm a physically restless person. I get tired of physical activity very easily. I'd say I have a very restless mind. I'm always thinking, plotting, wishful thinking, planning, imagining, daydreaming. 24/7 with my head in the clouds rather than having my feet on the ground and my mind just won't shut down even when I go off to bed (kinda odd for a Virgo moon, right? But yeah).

And yes, I do get easily bored by things and people (unless is something/somebody who got my attention in a deep way).

Last edited: