abusive marriage pls help

candece

Hello my sister is having a proplem with her marriage they have been married since 2009 and she confessed today that he was abusing her emotionally and beaten her once and very agresive. she is very educated, smart, beatifull girl you would never guess she will keep something like this. anyway they have one year old son so even though she is very upset she doesn`t want a divorce. I will post both their charts. is her husband chart suggest a violent personality because i am scared for her.do you think evrything will be better or it will get worse. pls help.
yasmin is my sister
emre is her husband
thanks

Attachments

• emre.gif
    emre.gif
    57.3 KB · Views: 57
  • astro_w2at_06_yasmin_hp_18385_58537.gif
    astro_w2at_06_yasmin_hp_18385_58537.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 52

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Birth chart of Yasmin
According to D-1 chart (Vedic system)
1. Ascendant Saturn is in 8th house with Mars. (afflicted)
2. 7th house Lord Sun is in 5th house but in the axis of Rahu-Ketu. (Rahu is combust, very close to Sun)
That is the reason her married life is afflicted, because affliction from Saturn is also there (aspect of Saturn)
She is passing through Mahadasha of Mercury Lord of 5th house and 8th house. That's why she is suffering because ascendant lord is in 8th house.
Best part is Jupiter is in 9th house and aspects Ascendant and 5th house Lord. And at the time of birth she was passing through Mahadasha of Jupiter.
2nd positive part is Mahadasha lord and Anterdasha Lord are in 4th house, house of happiness. She must try and can get the results. 2nd half of this Mahadasha will be good for her.

rahul_rastogy

Hello my sister is having a proplem with her marriage they have been married since 2009 and she confessed today that he was abusing her emotionally and beaten her once and very agresive. she is very educated, smart, beatifull girl you would never guess she will keep something like this. anyway they have one year old son so even though she is very upset she doesn`t want a divorce. I will post both their charts. is her husband chart suggest a violent personality because i am scared for her.do you think evrything will be better or it will get worse. pls help.
yasmin is my sister
emre is her husband
thanks

It can be caused due to the circumstances occurred due to marriage time and atmosphere. The circumstances would have really given up and hence forth the marriage would have gone in the wrong direction. It can be corrected by getting your way

Zuri

The first thing that I noticed was that the husband's Sun, Moon, and Mercury all square Pluto. Each of these alone are difficult aspects. The three combined means that aggression and control is central to his core personality (Sun), he has emotional extremes (Moon), and his thoughts (Mercury) gravitate toward aggression.

The husband's Mars (which represents action) is in the 12th House (the secretive House Of Self-Undoing). Even though his Mars is actually very well aspected, its placement in the 12th House could still mean that he carries around repressed rage.

Both his Mars and Sun conjunct his Ascendant, which suggest that he is domineering (Sun's placement) and pushy (Mars placement).

It certainly doesn't justify the husband's horrible behavior towards your sister, but he also has Sun opposition Moon in his chart. The Sun represents the father, the Moon the mother. This suggests that his parents had a tumultuous relationship. He may have learned his abusive behavior from what he observed as a child.

While I understand that it's a difficult decision for your sister as they have a child (and I don't know how Turkish society views divorce), but your sister is dealing with a volatile husband. The husband's 7th House Moon (emotions) opposition 1st House Mercury (thoughts) placement suggests that the volatile relationship will likely continue. The 7th House rules relationships and the 1st House rules the individual's sense of self.

Vista

yasmin is my sister
emre is her husband
thanks

He's got Pluto squaring his Sun/Mercury which would make him a bully and verbally abusive. She's got Sun her 7th house ruler square Mars and Saturn, coldness and potential for abuse. I think she will leave him when Transiting Pluto and Uranus start opposing and squaring her Sun taking place later this year and throughout next year on and off. Pluto will hit her Sun in October, Transiting Uranus will hit her Sun in the Spring and finally towards the end of 2013. I am guessing she might leave next year during on of these two times. In fact, she might leave, go back and then leave at the end of the year. Abusers typically don't stop abusing all of the sudden.

Vista

The first thing that I noticed was that the husband's Sun, Moon, and Mercury all square Pluto. Each of these alone are difficult aspects. The three combined means that aggression and control is central to his core personality (Sun), he has emotional extremes (Moon), and his thoughts (Mercury) gravitate toward aggression.

The husband's Mars (which represents action) is in the 12th House (the secretive House Of Self-Undoing). Even though his Mars is actually very well aspected, its placement in the 12th House could still mean that he carries around repressed rage.

Both his Mars and Sun conjunct his Ascendant, which suggest that he is domineering (Sun's placement) and pushy (Mars placement).

It certainly doesn't justify the husband's horrible behavior towards your sister, but he also has Sun opposition Moon in his chart. The Sun represents the father, the Moon the mother. This suggests that his parents had a tumultuous relationship. He may have learned his abusive behavior from what he observed as a child.

While I understand that it's a difficult decision for your sister as they have a child (and I don't know how Turkish society views divorce), but your sister is dealing with a volatile husband. The husband's 7th House Moon (emotions) opposition 1st House Mercury (thoughts) placement suggests that the volatile relationship will likely continue. The 7th House rules relationships and the 1st House rules the individual's sense of self.

Are you just using signs rather than the degrees or pretty wide orbs? If you notice, Moon is really not opposing the Sun as it's over 8 degrees and separating, same with the aspect to Pluto which is 9 degrees. I just wonder how strong it could be with that wide of an orb?

Zuri

Are you just using signs rather than the degrees or pretty wide orbs? If you notice, Moon is really not opposing the Sun as it's over 8 degrees and separating, same with the aspect to Pluto which is 9 degrees. I just wonder how strong it could be with that wide of an orb?

I didn't take the orb into account, since it wasn't on the chart. Thanks for pointing that out, which I'll be sure to do in the future. Still learning!

candece

They got married in july 2009 and had a baby june2011. She might be a little agressive at times but not violent. She argue a lot and always wants and needs something and dont accept no as an answer. But these are my experiences while we were growing. She is not acting like this toward her husband and she grew a lot. Maybe god put them together so they can help each other grow and change. Right now his career is on the rise and it seems he is putting all his energy to the work so not much time for arguing. They have been in a good mood for a while which raises my hopes for their marriage.