Moon conjunct Lilith

This is all i could find in the matrix

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Bissie[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Knowflake Posts: 558
[/FONT]
icon1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]posted October 22, 2002 12:55 PM [/FONT]Hey VenusPrincess
smile.gif

I have been busy lately, not much time..if you notice - I even posted to Stella yesterday at 3 in the morning..yaaawn
your Lilith is at 26'15 Taurus, exactly on your IC, and also conjuncting your Moon, but widely..it still is influensed thou. For Lilith on IC - check the message yto Stella as she has that aspect too. As for your Moon/Lilith conjunction - a major aspect of the Black Moon Lilith to the Moon tends to add depth and stamina to it. The Moon, which by itself can be rather mellow, is reinforced by the qualities of independence and originality associated with the Black Moon, which many astrologers associate with Lilith the rebel, the woman who was created at the same time as Adam, not after him, and who separated from him because she could not bear to be subjected to his authority.
The Moon and Black Moon are both related to the subconscious and unconscious parts of the psyche. People with this aspect are likely to be quite in touch with the depth of themselves.
Consequently, at times there will be extremely violent emotions - the monsters of the depth are not buried far away, as they are in most people; they tend to manifest more directly in the person's mind.
But on the higher mode, the result of a Black Moon - Moon major aspect can be an exceptional intuition. In particular, the person can understand other people and feel what they feel as if they were inside them. There is also likely to be easy access to clairvoyance and higher aspects of spiritual Sight. How do you feel this aspect?
[/FONT]

ALST123

Hi Jamie,

This is so weird. I have BMLilith conjunct Asc. This aspect seems to recently have been awakened by the fact that a prospective guy has his Venus conjunct my BML/Asc, so that's why I've become very interested in finding out more.

I wonder how my conjunction could differ from Moon/BML aspects? Perhaps I exhibit BML qualities on the surface, but inside am not really like that. Thing is though, my N. Node is loosely conjunct my BML/Asc. Maybe I am destined to examine and learn from BML.

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]the Black Moon, which many astrologers associate with Lilith the rebel, the woman who was created at the same time as Adam, not after him, and who separated from him because she could not bear to be subjected to his authority.[/FONT]

This is sooo weird. That's pretty much exacly what happened between myself and Mr Ex-H. He is only 8 days younger than me (but was conceived first - we know this because I was born 3 weeks early, he was born 3 weeks late). So, in a way, it almost felt like we were "created" at the same time, for the purpose of being together (we always thought for good reason, but it seems not to be so). Anyway, I cannot stand being around him because I find him wayyyyyyyy too controlling and authoritarian!!!! I just can't bear it. That was actually quoted in our divorce! Spooky huh?

Thanks,
Ax.

ALST123

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for that, it's really interesting. By looking at the positions of the fixed stars, I reckon Kaus Borealis is on my Asc. In which case:-

The general astrological influences of the star: Promoters of idealistic and humane ideas, promoters of mental stimuli, enterprise and a sense of justice. (Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation
ir
, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1923)
It conveys a sense of strength and flexibility combined and this often shows up in the chart of people who can put force behind their reasoning, yet be flexible. (The Living Stars , Dr. Eric Morse).

Yep! That's me!

Cheers,
Ax.

Hi ALST123, I was wondering if this fits your personality?
But they whose lot it is to be born under the Centaur of double form delight in yoking a team, in bringing a fiery horse to obey the pliant reins, in following herds which graze all over the grasslands, and in imposing a master on every kind of quadruped and taming them: they soften tigers, rid the lion of his fierceness, speak to the elephant and through speech adapt its huge bulk to human skills in a variety of displays. Indeed, in the stars of this constellation the human form is blended with a beast's and placed above it; wherefore it has lordship over beasts. And because it carries a shaft poised on drawn bow, it imparts strength to limb and keenness to the intellect, swiftness of movement, and an indefatigable spirit. [Manilius, Astronomicahttp://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=constofstars-20&l=ur2&o=1, 1st century AD, book 4, p.241.]
I love his words and how he links mythology to our archetypes.

ALST123

they soften tigers, rid the lion of his fierceness, speak to the elephant and through speech adapt its huge bulk to human skills in a variety of displays

Yep, I do that in my classroom everyday!! :)

Thanks for posting that. What a nice chap!

Smiles,
Ax.

Wow, I don't get called a nice chap very often. What sort of classroom do you go to, Circus School?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingsley

I am not sure that the original post here is not copied from another forum? I am not sure what was intended by that. Maybe I will go have a coffee and wake up to understand. I hear many stabs at Lilith interpretations and I am amazed at the variety. BM Lilith and the Moon says so much about the mother and her state of mind or abilities to nurture. Thats the starting point at least.

k

Yes Kingsley I found the original post when searching for an interpretation of Lilith conjunct Moon. That is all I could find. This thread arose from looking at Jenna Jupiters close conjunction from Most Romantic Signs? :
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiescott
What does Moon conjunct Lilith within 5' look like? http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=unmDVTwTkTM:eek:

Do you got that? In what sign?

/JJ:)
ALST123 how now started a new thread about her Lilith rising: BMLilith/Kaus Borealis Conjunct Ascendent

Now I need a coffee!

Marablu

Hi all, what would you make of Lilith in synastry?

Someone's Lilith is conjuncting my moon (orb of 2 degrees), and my Lilith is trining his moon (orb of 1 degree), plus my Lilith is squaring his Mercury (orb of 1 degree again).

Any ideas?