What happened to my message?

SagiCap

Sent_msg_to_SE_May3010322010-1.gif

I've conjured this chart for a time of email sent to a former flame. :devil: (I sent a message back in May and never got a response.) I will try my best to interpret but hope to have some guidance as to what the heck happened! :) Thanks so much!

I am Saturn in 9th H, Virgo, Succeedent House, but just about to approach Libra. Within orb and therefore considered 10th H Libra perhaps? If so, well-exalted.

He is Moon on cusp of Cancer 7th H, but swifter and in my own 1st H, conjunct NN. He is also Venus, or "love" is in his 1st H, being in his thoughts too perhaps? Is he thinking of me at all with any good thoughts? He is also in detriment, debilitated. I can't figure out why.

My message is ruled by Jupiter - in it's own domain, but on very critical degree. Jupiter here remains in 3rd H but conjunct Uranus in 0deg Aries. Could this be electrical problem? As Saturn, I oppose it and Uranus as well. Did he ever even receive my message?

Mercury (his would-be msg, if he ever did send one - or it's signifactor only,) is in my 4th H - end of matter and ruled by Venus - which, as we said, is in his 1st. Venus trines Mercury and Mercury trines him as Moon. Could he still be about to reply, so much later?

POF in 5th could be good. NN is in my House - this is the part of assistance, perhaps telling me I should do something about it?

Any help with the one that got away?

Last edited: