Solar Eclipse Late July 2009

Sunny

Hi, Kingsley! I didn't saw the following text - thank you very much for the good comments! :) So I'll watching and keep my eyes open! But with carefulness!

We'll see later and I'll come back to report.

Cheers
Sunny

starlink

Hey this is the Greenhorns Lounge! - oh well, there is no time like the present to get ones astrology info correct.

kingsley

Yes, you are right! I think that it indeed belongs in "Eclipses" because Fernby did give some explanations in his first post. Will move it!

Thanks, I had not seen it and apparently other mods neither:)

misskitty

Dont worry Miskitty, many people get the "fear and loathings" with eclipses. It can be an unsettling time without knowing why. Often there is nothing that effects our lives except for what we see on the six oclock news.

kingsley

Thanks for the encouragement Kingsley.. I'm worried because I have had such a transformative year, and I have several progressions changing signs and some major transits occuring. I was pretty emotional yesterday, but I do feel a little better today. I know that I need change, but I am shell shocked and just hoping that any changes won't be as painful as some of the other experiences I've had this past year.

I feel like a crab that has been harrassed by a small child and too afraid to peek out of its shell right now. LOL

dreamtimez

I read somewhere that if the eclipse is not visible from the place you live, you will not be affected by it. Is this true ? :unsure:

MamaMinnee

Hello folks,

The solar eclipse in July is in late degrees of Cancer. The effects of this total eclipse could very well be immediate... kingsley
To back you up... my toddler experienced the eclipse in her first house; and as a result, received her first stitches on her forehead. Mercury, ruling small children amongst other things, was exactly at the eclipse degree.

All's well that ends well, as she got the stitches out today; but there was indeed a crisis connected with the anaretic degree eclipse. Waiting in Urgent Care for a million years with all of the other sickees was a South Node drain, which resulted in a positive North Node connection with a new doctor and facility.