Should I cut my losses? Rafaella, tikana, etc please?

kai

Just want to know if I should cut my losses and move on?
We met in person this Saturday. I asked if he liked me in my previous post to make sure and the answer was a 'yes', but there was weakness from both sides even though it was a 'yes'. We met a week ago online and texted the whole week prior to Saturday. He was the initiator of texts each time day and night, so I was on the reciprocating end. The day we met, everything was well. He initiated the passionate kisses, said that I look younger and better than in my photos, which he actually loved. He told me from the very beginning that at the age of 49 now he is only looking to marry and have a child. He said that he dreams about having a child having sacrificed his life for his career (he's a doc) and if he doesn't have a child soon, he will miss the boat so to speak. He even said this as a repetition at the very end of the date when he asked me where I see myself in the next 5 years after which he started mentioning about being desperate to have a child again. He even said that had his mom been alive now, he would have hired a surrogate just to have a child since he didn't have anyone special in his life to have one with. He also asked me what I was doing on Sunday to which I responded "nothing" but he never invited me anywhere on Sunday as I took it as if he wanted to meet up the next day while he wasn't at the hospital working, but nothing...

So Sunday came (the next day of the date) and I see that he is not texting me as before from morning on like in the past week before we met up....so I thought that was weird, but then he did text me around 5:30pm on Sunday, but the text was very brief "hello" and even when I asked him how his day was going, he said he went to hang out with friends, but didn't ask me how my own day was going. The texts didn't continue after the brief exchanges unlike before when we would be in touch until late evening. So then Monday came and nothing...Tuesday nothing, Wednesday nothing...so I am not sure what to make of this now and I am confused since he seemed to like me a lot...he even said that he liked how sensual I am and that I was pretty.
He invited me to his place after which we went to have a dinner. He is rich, drives an expensive luxury car with a beach-front house. I did like him, but I intentionally didn't initiate a contact myself (since i never did before either) now that i saw his house, because now that he showed me what he owned, I didn't want him to think that now I am chasing him having visited his place, so I decided to continue being on the reciprocal end and was hoping that I will see him again since I liked him and felt strong attraction to him. So since he only texted me on Sunday briefly, but not after, I have kept complete silence on my end.

I thought that he MIGHT be playing a mind game now with me...after chasing me before the date and then having shown me what he owns, now he is pulling back to see how I will react to see perhaps if I might be after his wealth or not me being 33 and him 49. So although I do want to contact him, but since I don't know if this is the case (his potential mind-game), I don't want to jeopardize myself because it could be that he isn't into me and something didn't click, so not knowing if it's one or the other case, I dont' want to initiate the contact. So it's like I am stuck in a dilemma and not sure what is going on on his end.To ease my confusion and sadness, I'd like to see if I should move on or not depending on whether he want to see me again? If he contacts me again per his initiation, I will start contacting on my end myself from now on, but he would need to break the ice. Perhaps he simply dropped me a brief text as if not to seem like a jerk by completely disappearing. Anyways, I got burned with the latin guy the last time, so I am now being careful with how I handle a man and certainly not going to be chasing him for the above mentioned reasons. I also thought that maybe now that he laid all the cards on the table for me and clearly said that he wants to concentrate on marriage and a child, it's as if he is now stepped back to see if i am interested. So it could be any of these situations and I need to rely on horary now to see if he wants to see me. I just don't want to concentrate on this more than i should if there won't be any contact coming from him and would rather cut my losses this week and move on quicker although here I am again feeling sad as with the latin guys since now I was into this new man.

I am Saturn in HIS 5 house of love/dating, he is the sun in his own 8th house of loss? Is this a correct interpretation? Is Sun (him) confused in Pisces? Me, the moon, in his 12th house of anguish? As him (Sun) and me (Venus) in pisces, does he see me from a sexual point of view since Venus is exhalted in Pisces in my own 1st? No aspect between Saturn and Sun, BUT me (moon) is in applying trine to him (sun). Is this a good indication that he wants to see me?

Last edited:

kai

cut the ties

nothing connects L1 with L7
moon and L7
L7 is not in H1

T

thank you! :)
So the applying trine between sun (him) and me (moon) doesn't change things? I was looking for some applying soft aspect to get my yes or no.

kai

u have moon merc first

ok im learning about applying aspects so i just looked at the sun and moon didn't know that it makes a difference if mercury comes first sorry. Interestingly enough, the few times i cast horary for myself whether he liked me or not, it showed that he did but in a weak state....i dont know why he stopped texting me then.

ScorpioCancerian

Oh, Kai... I have told you this in the last chart you posted about him : he only liked you because he's weak.

Dumb the guy. He doesn't looking for a woman to share his life with. He's searching for a womb. Forget about him and move on. You really don't need a chart to tell you this.

kai

Oh, Kai... I have told you this in the last chart you posted about him : he only liked you because he's weak.

Dumb the guy. He doesn't looking for a woman to share his life with. He's searching for a womb. Forget about him and move on. You really don't need a chart to tell you this.

Thanks guys! Yeah, as I rewind the evening in my head I gradually think that it's not that he didn't like my looks and decided not to contact me, but he did say I look like I could be 27. I wanted to see if he talks to other women so I opened a fake dating profile with a photos of a gorgeous woman aged 31, and I had written a 'care to chat' message to him, but after seeing the photos he didn't respond to the message to my surprise! So it could be nothing other than him thinking that I looked younger than my age, which threw him off without me having said or done anything wrong. So I hope this is the case. I understand the 'weakness' part, the weakness being his desire to have a child at the age of 49 (when he does he will be 50! lol) and his desperation mode. Gosh, I don't know what i up with these older dudes....one 48 yr old latino doesn't want kids or relationship, this one one wants it but doesn't call after a date to a much younger woman and is being desperate about it at the same time. Don't mean to disrespect all older dudes, but some have turned into pu**** nowadays. I don't think men at that age were like this 50 years go.

tikana

lets get 1 thing straight

he is not weak

he is mute he cannot and does not express what he wants
not only he is in water sign but he is in 3rd

then he was interested in her but he is not what she is looking for so hebacked out

T

Vyri

Banned
Hello Kai,
I hope I can give you a different interpretation that fits the situation. Should you stay subtle and behind the scenes (Moon in a cadent house dignified in Cancer) His ruler (Sun) being in the third at present, moving into Aries may give him courage to get in contact with you and begin the romance with a different energy a bit later. The Moon (you) could easily make a connection with him (Your ruler moving towards the Sun) but do you wish to chase him? You would be received by him (Moon in dignified Cancer) (the trine to the Sun would indicate ease of action) but might represent the secret 12th house of his sorrow.The trine will come at the end of the sign-last ditch attempts and changes of process concerning the two planets one in Pisces in the third and Cancer in his 12th your 6th house. (Cancer/Moon/on his 12th) may also reveal to him a source or guilt that is spiritual in nature of right and wrong action towards women. (should you decide to call him) Consider where your ruler is-and her initiations of energy-being forward in your habits might make you regret it latter.

Cancer with the Moon deposited there in his 12th your 6th house of health could be the topic of a child he wishes for secretly. If you give him distance or time to think he may become ardent when his ruler goes into Aries. His Sun at the end of a sign means he is changing his direction of personal attitudes and feelings about the way he is viewed by other's - especially women in a romantic sense, the Sun being natural ruler of the 5th.
Are you sure the 7th house is the accurate house to assign to him, rather than the 5th progressive into 7th house concerns? Granted your aim is matrimony yes, but do you see where the Moon directs her intentions from? She has dignity within the sign of Cancer (your intentions are above board and honorable) but the Moon is in his 12th. She is the only power that makes the connection to the 7th house. Is the relationship emotionally one sided?

The Sun makes a Parallel to Mercury after he changes signs into Aries - but I think the placement only means conversation about things discussed before hand. The Moon being your co-ruler does make the trine to the 7th house Sun, the source of the Moon being in his 12th- his Sun in the 2nd house-his 8th house which could only mean his secret sorrow he holds-some regret he mentioned the topics ruled of the Moon-Motherhood to you and his interest-intentions are sexual? Some sorrow for him.

Your main ruler is very serious as the planet Saturn and does show you in that light-your attitude towards him, but as the Sun (his ruler) is within Pisces right now and at the last decan of Pisces, Pisces=Jupiter/Neptune rulers(Jupiter is retro right now and is in the sign of Virgo his fall-habits); Scorpio=Mars/Pluto rulers, Mars being at the bottom of the 4th house and some signification as ruling the end of the situation or basis of masculine intentions. Perhaps the sexual side of the relationship is the main reason he initially pursued in the first meeting. You rebuffing him gently might stir his ardor eventually but at this time I don't see his ruler making any connection even to your depositor, Mars ruler of Aries the natural 1st house.

Mercury receives the trine from the Moon and in turn she aspects the powers within the 2nd house including the Sun. (Some indication he may be within your future still.) She makes a harmonious exchange with Mercury by that trine-the understanding of a mutual ease of expression, but she is making the motion not him. The last aspect she makes is the trine to the Sun within the 2nd. I see him within your future 2nd in the map but I am doubtful as to its energy or meaning as well his attitude of expression towards you-the Sun in Pisces and additionally upon your third where the thinking planet Mercury is-in his detriment in the third house of Pisces. A knowledge about communications that may make him feel quilty-12th house Pisces.

Saturn receives the square aspect from Jupiter-questionable thoughts expressed about conception to you-representing the obstacle of mental topic or anguish.
Only time will tell I guess if you hold tight-as you have already expressed your dignified concerns and your nature, Moon in Cancer.

Hope he tells you the truth should you both be in each other's limelight again romantically. There is always the possibility that he is thinking about you in the capacity of being upon a pedestal (Venus in Pisces) which could arouse his higher mind towards you-to pursue you in the future. I think you are right about the wealth he holds and his attitude towards women. His pursuit to find one that is above those concerns who wishes to obtain a higher ground in love.

Not to give you false hope-please consider I am only an amateur and trying to explain the chart as I perceive it.

Only a reiteration of the conversations here.
Wishing you all the best
Vyri

Last edited:

kai

lets get 1 thing straight

he is not weak

he is mute he cannot and does not express what he wants
not only he is in water sign but he is in 3rd

then he was interested in her but he is not what she is looking for so hebacked out

T

well I do like him but when he was talking in a general mode as in i need a child asap and to marry asap there wasn't much I could say....it's not like he said hey let's date and see how things go and perhaps we can marry...he didn't ask me anything directly except to say what HE wanted. So it's not like I was going to say "oh so u want me to marry u and have a child for u is that why u are saying that?" lol I mean I am not sure how to have reacted because he was talking in general even though I know he was telling me all this for me to know. Being rich too (him) I wasn't going to say yeah marry me baby...that would come off just crazy. So he should have properly asked me to be in a relationship with him even for a short period of time to see how things progress if he wanted or could have done it some other proper way. So I understand why u are saying that he didn't express what he wanted with me except to express his wishes.

The thing is that when we were getting to know each other by texts, I asked about his dating frequency on the site to which he replied that he 'barely dates', so I said fro lack of time, he said 'for lack of it and the effort that goes into it." That last part puzzled me as I wasn't sure what efforts specifically he was referring to.

Tikana, so to make sure that I understood you correctly now.... he backed off because he sensed that I am looking for something else? So it is not that he didn't want me but that he backed off assuming that I didn't want him? This could be after that text when he did text me the next day, and I didn't text him back after thinking that if he only texted me a brief hi then he was doing that to be polite but wasn't interested in me. I got confused there myself with his just text.

katydid

Kai,

I don't remember exactly what you said previously about your natal, but I think I remember something about your Moon being aspected by Pluto and/or Mars?

The reason I ask is because there is one thing that comes through so strongly in your interactions with your potential boyfriends/dates.

You seem to over think everything and . strategize everything. Instead of just allowing it to unfold naturally. He texted HI---why not reply with HEY?

You go against your gut because you second guess everything. 'if I say that ,he might think this' or if I do that he;ll think this...:andy:

How can you ever show anyone who you are, what your personality is truly like, if you have to strategize every text or word?

I know it is not your intention but you might come off as desperate or scattered because of the urgency that you are feeling and putting out there. :unsure:

kai

Hello Kai,
I hope I can give you a different interpretation that fits the situation. Should you stay subtle and behind the scenes (Moon in a cadent house dignified in Cancer) His ruler (Sun) being in the third at present, moving into Aries may give him courage to get in contact with you and the romance a different energy a bit later. The Moon (you) could easily make a connection with him (Your ruler moving towards the Sun) but do you wish to chase him? You would be received by him (Moon in dignified Cancer) (the trine to the Sun would indicate ease of action) but might represent the secret 12th house of his sorrow.The trine will come at the end of the sign-last ditch attempts and changes of process concerning the two planets one in Pisces in the third and Cancer in his 12th your 6th house. (Cancer/Moon/on his 12th) may also reveal to him a source or guilt that is spiritual in nature of right and wrong action towards women. (should you decide to call him) Consider where your ruler is-and her initiations of energy-being forward in your habits might make you regret it latter.

Cancer with the Moon deposited there in his 12th your 6th house of health could be the topic of a child he wishes for secretly. If you give him distance or time to think he may become ardent when his ruler goes into Aries. His Sun at the end of a sign means he is changing his direction of personal attitudes and feelings about the way he is viewed by other's - especially women in a romantic sense, the Sun being natural ruler of the 5th.
Are you sure the 7th house is the accurate house to assign to him, rather than the 5th progressive into 7th house concerns? Granted your aim is matrimony yes, but do you see where the Moon directs her intentions from? She has dignity within the sign of Cancer (your intentions are above board and honorable) but the Moon is in his 12th. She is the only power that makes the connection to the 7th house. Is the relationship emotionally one sided?

The Sun makes a Parallel to Mercury after he changes signs into Aries - but I think the placement only means conversation about things discussed before hand. The Moon being your co-ruler does make the trine to the 7th house Sun, the source of the Moon being in his 12th- his Sun in the 2nd house-his 8th house which could only mean his secret sorrow he holds-some regret he mentioned the topics ruled of the Moon-Motherhood to you and his interest-intentions are sexual? Some sorrow for him.

Your main ruler is very serious as the planet Saturn and does show you in that light-your attitude towards him, but as the Sun (his ruler) is within Pisces right now and at the last decan of Pisces, Pisces=Jupiter/Neptune rulers(Jupiter is retro right now and is in the sign of Virgo his fall-habits); Scorpio=Mars/Pluto rulers, Mars being at the bottom of the 4th house and some signification as ruling the end of the situation or basis of masculine intentions. Perhaps the sexual side of the relationship is the main reason he initially pursued in the first meeting. You rebuffing him gently might stir his ardor eventually but at this time I don't see his ruler making any connection even to your depositor, Mars ruler of Aries the natural 1st house.

Mercury receives the trine from the Moon and in turn she aspects the powers within the 2nd house including the Sun. (Some indication he may be within your future still.) She makes a harmonious exchange with Mercury by that trine-the understanding of a mutual ease of expression, but she is making the motion not him. The last aspect she makes is the trine to the Sun within the 2nd. I see him within your future 2nd in the map but I am doubtful as to its energy or meaning as well his attitude of expression towards you-the Sun in Pisces and additionally upon your third where the thinking planet Mercury is-in his detriment in the third house of Pisces. A knowledge about communications that may make him feel quilty-12th house Pisces.

Saturn receives the square aspect from Jupiter-questionable thoughts expressed about conception to you-representing the obstacle of mental topic or anguish.
Only time will tell I guess if you hold tight-as you have already expressed your dignified concerns and your nature, Moon in Cancer.

Hope he tells you the truth should you both be in each other's limelight again romantically. There is always the possibility that he is thinking about you in the capacity of being upon a pedestal (Venus in Pisces) which could arouse his higher mind towards you-to pursue you in the future. I think you are right about the wealth he holds and his attitude towards women. His pursuit to find one that is above those concerns who wishes to obtain a higher ground in love.

Not to give you false hope-please consider I am only an amateur and trying to explain the chart as I perceive it.

Only a reiteration of the conversations here.
Wishing you all the best
Vyri

Thank you for this detailed analysis! I really appreciate your time. I am gradually learning about all this, so what I would like to ask is are you saying he is or not that into me? Since there's a lot of into I sense that it's a yes and a no simultaneously?

kai

Kai,

I don't remember exactly what you said previously about your natal, but I think I remember something about your Moon being aspected by Pluto and/or Mars?

The reason I ask is because there is one thing that comes through so strongly in your interactions with your potential boyfriends/dates.

You seem to over think everything and . strategize everything. Instead of just allowing it to unfold naturally. He texted HI---why not reply with HEY?

You go against your gut because you second guess everything. 'if I say that ,he might think this' or if I do that he;ll think this...:andy:

How can you ever show anyone who you are, what your personality is truly like, if you have to strategize every text or word?

I know it is not your intention but you might come off as desperate or scattered because of the urgency that you are feeling and putting out there. :unsure:

Ok I don't think you read the whole thing because if I have never initiated anything with him and always been on the receiving end, how can I seem desperate lol? Also, if you read the story you could see that I did respond to him beyond his 'hi there' and didn't ignore him. I have not chased him whatsoever.

Last edited:

katydid

Ok I don't think you read the whole thing because if I have never initiated anything with him and always been on the receiving end, how can I seem desperate lol? Also, if you read the story you could see that I did respond to him beyond his 'hi there' and didn't ignore him. I have not chased him whatsoever.

I did read the whole thing. And I know you have not chased him. That is not my point.

My point is that you are second guessing yourself with each move you make. Go back and reread your posts. you have long explanations for why you did or did not reply and when, and etc etc. I am just saying that you are not being authentic or natural.

If you disagree, that is fine. Just saying what it seems like as an observer, that's all.

katydid

Yes, it is hard to navigate the dating world. I sympathize with you and hope you don't think I was being overly critical. I just want you to find a natural flow so you can meet your guy and get on with it. :wink:

Vyri

Banned
Hi again Kai,

From The Horary Textbook by Frawley: There are many places in the dignity tables where a planet is in both dignity and debility of another planet. Any planet in Cancer is in both the triplicities and fall of Mars. It reflects "ambiguities" which are part of our daily experiences in relating to people.

Mars is in the fall of Cancer in the 10th house in Sagittarius. Mars rules the energy of men and their aggressive or healthful expressions of being a male.

The Sun (his ruler) is in the term of Saturn (your ruler) and the face of Mars. I take the meaning as a serious communication and conversation about romance and where it could lead. The Sun does show some harmony within the sign of Sagittarius where your ruler is, but I think it revolves around the higher content of the minds meeting and he wishing to experience Mars energies with you, a physical expression. He finds your serious nature and aloofness quite appealing on a higher level.

Mars and Venus have just experienced the square which means a past obstacle relating to the topics each represent. What do the temperaments of Saturn with the Sun mean when in aspect or sharing term or face? Do they speak of love (Mars and Venus) or do the planets in relationship suggest the serious side of your nature blended with the Sun in a respectful manner? Typically the Sun (brightness-the life giver) making an aspect with Saturn (he being a Malefic) means a mutual agreement or understanding of hard work or seriousness. Saturn lends to the expression of the Sun a heaviness or dearthful presence or state-relating to the sign or topic Saturn finds himself tenanting or relating from. The Sun is in Pisces and is possibly showing a heaviness of anxiety by trying to relate his position from a sign/house of an expression of self undoing-timid to express his true state of mind or is holding back, having some guilt (Pisces)or awkwardness of the concerns of romance, (the Sun) An inability to break from a conversation of higher weightier intent? Blend the two in their meanings coming from the house they rule naturally and from where they are tenanting in the chart. The Sun is shining his light from the third of mental expression and Saturn is within the 11th of friendships or hopes. He considers you a steadfast friend to talk to. Were you silent during the conversation most of the time and did you extend yourself to him by just listening to him during your date?

When considering the absence of a negative rather than a positive testimony-the term and face relates to an energy that could express itself as"better than nothing." He might have a "small matter" of interest in you.

The harmonious dignities are home, exaltation and harmony. The discordant dignities are detriment fall and inharmony. A planet has difficulty expressing its basic nature when it is placed in the zodiacal sign of its fall, detriment or inharmony. Here you can see the planet Jupiter-ruler of the higher mind, is in square aspect with Saturn-an obstacle, and places itself back within the sign of Sagittarius, a mutual exchange with Saturn because Saturn has some harmony back within the sign of Virgo. The topic of conversation was about having children and the health to do so. The obstacle gives me doubt that there was a mutual satisfaction or some doubt was experienced internally relating to these concerns, consider the square.

Seem to be putting a damper on the concerns you hold. There just isn't any strong tie in that I can see that would possibly mean a romance, just a meeting of the minds.

I am sorry, I think you should listen to the forum members who have devoted their time and energy to your question of a romantic interest. I read the forum address to your question and have been following along.
Wish he texts you back and gets together with you sometime in the future.

All the best
Please excuse the redundancy or fragmented syntax
Sincerely,
Vyri

Last edited:

Glinda

First of all I hate letting go … I really don't like to say goodbye, am not good at it myself – BUT here is my humble opinion:
I am online dating too and oftentimes when the guy tries to sneak out like he did it is because of another "option" that looks more suitable somehow and he is trying to slowly remove himself by lessening his messages and hoping that you will "get the message". Some (maybe most of them) online daters love to keep more "eggs in the basket" than just you. Circumstances can change very fast online because new options are just one click away so yes – you gave the best reaction to his "bored" message and dumped him … *klick* … NEXT PLEASE!

Last edited:

kai

First of all I hate letting go … I really don't like to say goodbye, am not good at it myself – BUT here is my humble opinion:
I am online dating too and oftentimes when the guy tries to sneak out like he did it is because of another "option" that looks more suitable somehow and he is trying to slowly remove himself by lessening his messages and hoping that you will "get the message". Some (maybe most of them) online daters love to keep more "eggs in the basket" than just you. Circumstances can change very fast online because new options are just one click away so yes – you gave the best reaction to his "bored" message and dumped him … *klick* … NEXT PLEASE!

Thank you for your comment :) Well, he had told me that he barely dates, so I asked him because of time(he works as a doc more than full-time), he said for "the lack of it", plus he "doesn't like the effort that goes into dating." I am still puzzled as to what he means by that...like which efforts? I understand what you are saying and now it is obvious that he distanced himself, but I am not sure if it is for someone else since he distanced himself after the day of the date. Well, whatever the case with him, as e had said he has a tiny amount of time to marry and have a child, so he better make up his mind about women otherwise he is going to be search until he dies lol. I am not even sure if he wants to marry to be honest now that I dwell on him because he had said that he considered 'renting an oven' (a surrogate) for a baby had his mom been still alive to take care of it. So I think that he thinks he wants to marry, but in reality he doesn't if his actions don't match his wishes. He sure won't have one this year, so that will make him 50 an childless and wifeless lol. My mom says that he seems to have 'issues' going on within himself.

katydid

If he is a 50 yr old single doctor, with a Beach House, and no one has scooped him up yet---he probably does have some issues. Even if he is 'too busy'---there are hundreds of sexy, single nurses looking for Doctors who want to get married.

I think your Mom is probably right. :sideways: