By April?

TAURUSGAL

Hiya Butter-Cups!

Ok… In following the advice on the boards given to me based on my NATAL chart… I'm taking a PRACTICAL approach to owning my own business… And working while I'm building my business *two things at once* Everything in my chart points to me being my own boss and becoming one with my own money… So I'm just trying to find my way… PRACTICALLY… Not the OVERLY optimistic eyes bigger than my bank way lol :sideways:

I've decided to basically make the things I normally spend money on such as, body scrubs, lotions, lip gloss, hair products, etc. I've been pricing all of the items that I need, so that I know my Financial Goal that I'm working towards. I've decided that I want to launch this business in April… the 24 to be exact as a bday present to myself.

I would attempt to interpret this chart, however, I'm not certain how to 'progress' the planets to April *if that's the correct term*. And besides… this site http://www.astrosoftware.com/AstoQuestLove.htm has me worried sick!

Is there a good horary site that you all recommend?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.27.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.27.59 AM.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 19

Dirius

Hiya Butter-Cups!

Ok… In following the advice on the boards given to me based on my NATAL chart… I'm taking a PRACTICAL approach to owning my own business… And working while I'm building my business *two things at once* Everything in my chart points to me being my own boss and becoming one with my own money… So I'm just trying to find my way… PRACTICALLY… Not the OVERLY optimistic eyes bigger than my bank way lol :sideways:

I've decided to basically make the things I normally spend money on such as, body scrubs, lotions, lip gloss, hair products, etc. I've been pricing all of the items that I need, so that I know my Financial Goal that I'm working towards. I've decided that I want to launch this business in April… the 24 to be exact as a bday present to myself.

I would attempt to interpret this chart, however, I'm not certain how to 'progress' the planets to April *if that's the correct term*. And besides… this site http://www.astrosoftware.com/AstoQuestLove.htm has me worried sick!

Is there a good horary site that you all recommend?

I don't want to be the jerk to tell you this but:

The horary doesn't look good for your business...

Jupiter who rules the 10th, retrograde in the 6th house. That is an extremely weakening condition for jupiter. :sad:

Moon in via combusta, so I can see this is driving you nuts, but about to enter scorpio, its own fall and still in via combusta, and in the 8th house, very weakned.:sad:

In this case Jupiter rules both 1st and 10th, giving the implication about you being your own employer regarding this venture. So in this case, Jupiter should be used as your business and Moon as your personal signifier.

To be honest...the horary suggest this won't really work.

You mention that according to your birth chart, you are supposed to be your own boss?....may I see the chart?

TAURUSGAL

Jupiter who rules the 10th, retrograde in the 6th house. That is an extremely weakening condition for jupiter. :sad:

Moon in via combusta, so I can see this is driving you nuts, but about to enter scorpio, its own fall and still in via combusta, and in the 8th house, very weakned.:sad:

In this case Jupiter rules both 1st and 10th, giving the implication about you being your own employer regarding this venture. So in this case, Jupiter should be used as your business and Moon as your personal signifier.

You mention that according to your birth chart, you are supposed to be your own boss?....may I see the chart?

I kid you not i have a KNACK for asking all of my questions at the wrong time!

TAURUSGAL

Yes… because of Sun/Pluto/Saturn aspects…

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 11.02.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 11.02.16 AM.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 17

TAURUSGAL

LOL and you're not the jerk… I'm so busy looking for other things that I didn't even realize that the Moon was Via Combusta even tho i JUST read the description! Looking at the chart I really didn't know what to make of it, but because it wasn't for "Right Now"… I thought that 'moving' the planets or however it may be done would show something different in April. :lol:

Dirius

I assume the aspects you are talking about are the aspect from saturn towards your sun, and the "aspect" of pluto towards your sun.

First of all, both of those aspects are oppositions, "negative" aspects that at most weaken the planet they are aspecting. In this case:

a) Saturn is a malefic planet, thus a negative aspect from saturn is a bad thing, not a good one.

b) Pluto...being a traditionalist, I don't even use pluto in calculations (it has no effect on the chart). Besides that, pluto isn't actually aspecting the sun, because in order to make an opposition towards the sun, it needs to be in the opposite sign. And in your chart, pluto is in libra not scorpio, so there isn't an aspect (nor that pluto could project one anyway) **

At most, Saturn rules your 10th house, of profession, an being placed in the 7th clearly says your profession or your aptitude is related to "other people". Perhap sales? something that interacts with the public. I suppose something along those lines is what suits you best.

There are a number of techniques given my medieval/hellenistic authors regarding how to predict or suggest the most fitting profesion for an individual.

** the comment about pluto not having an effect is just my opinion as a traditionalist (disclaimer posted so as not to be misunderstood).

PS
: I forgot to mention; I judge birth charts using full signs system.

Last edited:

TAURUSGAL

I assume the aspects you are talking about are the aspect from saturn towards your sun, and the "aspect" of pluto towards your sun.

First of all, both of those aspects are oppositions, "negative" aspects that at most weaken the planet they are aspecting. In this case:

a) Saturn is a malefic planet, thus a negative aspect from saturn is a bad thing, not a good one.

b) Pluto...being a traditionalist, I don't even use pluto in calculations (it has no effect on the chart). Besides that, pluto isn't actually aspecting the sun, because in order to make an opposition towards the sun, it needs to be in the opposite sign. And in your chart, pluto is in libra not scorpio, so there isn't an aspect (nor that pluto could project one anyway) **

At most, Saturn rules your 10th house, of profession, an being placed in the 7th clearly says your profession or your aptitude is related to "other people". Perhap sales? something that interacts with the public. I suppose something along those lines is what suits you best.

There are a number of techniques given my medieval/hellenistic authors regarding how to predict or suggest the most fitting profesion for an individual.

** the comment about pluto not having an effect is just my opinion as a traditionalist (disclaimer posted so as not to be misunderstood).

Yes! I asked a question a couple of weeks ago that didn't get answered about a sales type job. It's basically an affiliate program, but the earnings are small $1 per every sign up… while the owner gets $4.99 EVERY MONTH for the sign up… so I just kinda disregarded that myself… I like sales, and am pretty good at it, but I lose interest if it's not something I feel passionately about… I've tried network marketing with health/fitness, life insurance, and travel… I developed a clothing line that's based on positive messages… I create beautiful and positive music and yet I simply CANNOT seem to make my mark. I thought I was going about things the wrong way trying to sell for other people such as network marketing and that I needed to create my own…. especially since network marketing has the stigmas that it does… pyramid scheme… scam… etc… Back to the drawing board I go!

P.S. It's like my chart is a rubiks cube … I'm just trying to find that 1 thing that bulldozes down this great wall of china that I feel like Im trapped behind! Every 'strong' aspect about me is other opposed or quincuxed by something… Like I should just 'settle' and be miserable at a job because it's 'steady'… Like although I have these great desires and urges and wishes… and no way is the right way… Yet! Can you imagine wanted to do and be something GREAT and yet the people nor circumstances in your life support it?

TAURUSGAL

I read that because of my Capricorn MC I could do well in things pertaining to science or caring for others… but I feel that my Moon in Leo has me wanting to do this creatively… which is another reason why I picked skin care because its a science to mixing, measuring, coloring, etc when it comes creating new fragrances, new lotions, new hair products etc. and since I have my cosmetology license, I further figured that this was the AHA! right fit… LOL… Humbug! Thank you so much for your interpretation and time!