Venus and Sun - Always a Lover?

byjove

Account Closed
Hi,

I haven't read this set in stone anywhere but it seems to come up in horary questions a lot.

Does Venus separating from the Sun in a relational horary question always signify a third party involved in the relationship, or can it just mean that the relationship in question is over?

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Does Venus separating from the Sun in a relational horary question always signify a third party involved in the relationship, or can it just mean that the relationship in question is over?

Generally it means that one of the people involved is becoming distant from the other and may be giving up on the relationship. It may also mean that the couple's vision of the relationship is not aligned.

byjove

Account Closed
Ah I see. Would that be regardless of whether the Sun is a significator or not?

I've seen this come up in a few charts on the forum recently.

Aquarius358

Hi,

I haven't read this set in stone anywhere but it seems to come up in horary questions a lot.

Hi,
You ask "does it ALWAYS …" - No, it does not.

A third party could possibly be indicated if there is a planet in between the two main signifiers prohibiting the aspect between them. Which makes sense because something/someone is there blocking things.

You would need to look at the speed at which the two main signifiers were moving as well. Maybe one of them will bypass the planet that's doing the blocking fairly quickly. _____