Will we finally get to move this year?

lorieno

hi Purplemaze
Correct me if I am wrong but Looking at the chart attached it appears that the 4th house is Libra (29th deg) ruled by Sag Venus in the 5th.. Venus is 50 deg from the Sun.
The co-ruler, the Moon is in its own house (4th) but rather weak in Scorpio (Fall).
I am only bringing some ideas as I am learning this. Would love some comments from other people.

Wishing you all the best!

lorieno

The 4th house is intercepted, co-ruled by mars retrograde, that does not sound too positive. Also the new home (7th house) is ruled by saturn also retrograde.. Some more time to "hang in there" I am guessing.
Am I on the right track?

starlink

Purplemaze, when talking about the next house, you have to take the 4th of the 4th house, which is your 7th, so you have to look if you (Sun) will make an aspect to Saturn retrograde. This is not so. Sun has passed the exact aspect with Saturn. Also Moon, your co-significator does not make an aspect with Saturn . I am afraid it is a no. Cheers, Star.

Purplemaze

Just to update this thread,

I realize it is not the end of the year yet, however the two prospects that I had for being able to move fell through so we're pretty much stuck here for awhile. Sigh....