Will I get the job?

Mary

Hi! I´ve been looking for a teaching job in my field and recently I have applied for 4 differents jobs. Since I´m quite interested in horary astrology I´ll give it a try!

The exact question was: Will I be called for at least one of the jobs?

I´m not an expert but I think the out come will be pretty good. The stellium in the 6th house with sun, moon and mercury would represent all the energy directed to day-to-day and job issues. Ruler of MC (uranus) is in the 1Oth house trine the stellium in the 6th house AND mars in the 2nd house (financial issues=money) which is of my concern right now, too. Besides, Uranus is in mutual reception witn neptune (9Th house), which rules among other arts, music.
As curiosity i woul d like to mention that Jupiter is in transit my 6th house (ruled by sagittarius) and some of the applications were sent when tr jupiter was conjunct my natal uranus in the 6th house cusp.

What do you think? Will I be called for at least one of the jobs?

Last edited:
if one considers uranus as ruler of 10th house, even then answer is yes since moon is going to aspect uranus as well.
this could happen very soon since diff between moon's and uranus's long is small.
ramchandani