what's his love style?

kai

Hi guys. I just met a man whom I like but because I have been burned so many times by men, so I decided to post his natal chart (time unknown) to get an idea of his personality, especially his love style. He doesn't remember his time of birth, so please ignore the houses as those are wrong along with the rising sign and all that thats why I simply put 12pm for time of birth, so I want to get an idea regarding the aspects and the signs the planets fall into...what would you say about his overall personality like the pros and cons? How about his love/sex aspects? This man has been divorced but been divorced from the same woman twice...first time initiated by himself, then the second time the wife left him. Is his venus in aqua make him detach ? How about venus conj mars in aqua combo? i take that his cappy sun makes that even worse? How would his moon operate for him in terms of aspects and the sign it's in? I would really appreciate any thoughts on this please because I am just a novice. Thank you. Any red flags in this chart that I should be wary of? What would his Venus rx mean on top of being in aqua? i have an approval to post this chart from him as i told him that i will be inquring about his personality for his curiosity lol

Attachments

• astro_2gw_n_hp.33862.4998.jpg
    astro_2gw_n_hp.33862.4998.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

kai

Anyone please? :( I’m trying to get an idea before I dive in deep and I want to be informed in advance lol

katydid

Are you still interested in this man?

I do have some things to say about him, but want to know if you are still interested before I do so.
:innocent:

kai

Are you still interested in this man?

I do have some things to say about him, but want to know if you are still interested before I do so.
:innocent:

yes hun and I keep checking this thread hoping that someone would respond cause I need help with the natal overall chart...please tell me everything you see wrong with him i need to be warned lol :) don't want to get into deep if his chart is afflicted and that way at least i will know if I should put my hear in it or not because i fall hard and fast. thanks hun. :kissing::kissing:

katydid

Okay. I do have some concerns with his natal chart. I know it is the wrong time of birth, but I will use the natural houses, as with Aries on the Asc.

Mars, his chart ruler, is in the 11th in Aquarius. And Venus, the ruler of his 7th of relationships, is conjunct that Mars.

So Venus conjunct Mars in Aquarius in the 11th—not so good for someone wanting a romantic relationship with this man.

I think people would be put into his very large ‘friend zone’ very quickly. It might be very hard to escape the label as ‘friends with benefits.’

Also, his Venus/Mars conjunction is squaring Neptune. So I think he may have other vices? Like maybe gambling or drugs/alcohol? Or lots of girlfriends?

I wish I could say more positive things about him for you. But Neptune in Scorpio, squaring Mars/Venus in Aquarius, is not very positive overall. I think he has very poor self discipline and low resistance to temptation. :annoyed:

Also, although he is a Capricorn with Sun , with a trine to his Virgo Moon,and very ambitious, I think he exhibits a lack of accountability and responsibility, in spite of his urge to excel.

His Virgo conjunction, which rules business details, has a Moon/Pluto/Uranus conjunction in Virgo, opposing Saturn in Pisces. I think details and organization get the best of him, and he tries to get over by cutting corners and taking short cuts.

His 3rd house of communication has a T-square to Jupiter in it’s fall in Gemini. That indicates someone who tells tall tales and is sometimes less than accurate or truthful.

He has a Finger of fate to that Jupiter and t-square to that Jupiter and a trine to the Mars/Venus conjunction. I think he says whatever he needs to say to get the results he desires at the time. I see him as pretty manipulative.
:bandit:
So there is a lot of energy around that Jupiter, and it is not the best overall.

I do think it is true that he likes you and enjoys his time with you. But the problem is he is very self centered and inconsiderate and has lots of personal problems. You could do much better than him.:sideways:

kai

Oh ya he said he has business problems is in debt etc he sounded like he has issues in life like that lol he doesn’t seem to be pursuing me so I figured that it’s his Venus in aqua that’s detached. Interestingly, he has been married for 23 years but 10 years ago he divorced then they got back for the wife to leave this time and it’s been 3 yrs now since they split again so he seems to have been a family man despite his Venus in aqua placement to my surprise. I bet he has been with tons of chicks but he is 52 yrs now so I hope life doesn’t catch up with him as he gets old. I will stay away and thanks for warning me hun cause I really liked him and I’m the one who is tempted lol but not anymore.

katydid

Oh ya he said he has business problems is in debt etc he sounded like he has issues in life like that lol he doesn’t seem to be pursuing me so I figured that it’s his Venus in aqua that’s detached. Interestingly, he has been married for 23 years but 10 years ago he divorced then they got back for the wife to leave this time and it’s been 3 yrs now since they split again so he seems to have been a family man despite his Venus in aqua placement to my surprise. I bet he has been with tons of chicks but he is 52 yrs now so I hope life doesn’t catch up with him as he gets old. I will stay away and thanks for warning me hun cause I really liked him and I’m the one who is tempted lol but not anymore.

Just because someone was 'married' it does not mean they ever settled down or were committed. :sad: