Good day to get married? 4 April 2017

goldentigerseye

Hi all,

I have a personal question relating to myself and my partner planning to wed.

We have just booked a wedding venue for April 4th 2017, and I'm hoping that astrologically speaking, the stars will be looking
down on us forutnately (or if not, not negatively!) (taking place in Reading, England, UK.

I am Virgo, born 23rd Aug 1985, at 10.07am in Hemel Hempstead, England, UK.
My partner is Adam, Aries, born 31st March 1985, 2pm in Torbay, Devon, England, UK.

I would be most grateful if anyone could briefly advise me if there is anything to look out for or be aware of on our special day? Or any advice for the marriage between us? We have been together a little over 10 years with three lovely children and have had our niggles around 3.5years ago but are now stronger than we have ever been and looking forwards.

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you.

Thanks!!

erinj

Hello

You will be getting married during a Venus Retrograde. So please read up on that. Thats not particularly good for marriages or love matters. However you have been together for so long it may represent going back to rectify it. Also were you born under Venus Retrograde? If you can say your I do's with Venus in trine to Ascendant to help it out some or trine Midheaven