new bf this april?

lilypad18

So, I am venus and 'he' is mars. Since they are in an applying sextile I suppose the answer is Yes, but maybe something changes before this happens. Moon is semi-sextile mars but I guess semisextiles dont count here
the next aspect from the moon is to uranus, applying
So, Venus is in Cap, Mars exaltation, while Mars is in its own sign and Venus detriment. Does this mean that, if there will be any relationship, I'll be more into him than viceversa?

Thanks for the feedback guys

Attachments

• cn_308055e035085aa75bd3160f77621203.jpg
    cn_308055e035085aa75bd3160f77621203.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 38

bluebird

Banned
No, i think its the opposite, he will be more determined to chase you as mars is in its domicile and strong, confident in scorpio. But scorpio hurts venus. So it may just hint that you are or will be dissapointed by mars somehow... Even more so if its a new connection be careful and set boundaries to control mars. Mars in scorpio is highly sexual aswell. So watch out.

IleneK

Premium Member
So, I am venus and 'he' is mars. Since they are in an applying sextile I suppose the answer is Yes, but maybe something changes before this happens. Moon is semi-sextile mars but I guess semisextiles dont count here
the next aspect from the moon is to uranus, applying
So, Venus is in Cap, Mars exaltation, while Mars is in its own sign and Venus detriment. Does this mean that, if there will be any relationship, I'll be more into him than viceversa?

Thanks for the feedback guys

Sun squares Mars before Venus perfects the sextile. So I see something getting in the way of a new bf this April. But also the reception between you concerns me. I see the reception showing that while he may be inclined toward you, in perhaps even an exaggerated way since you are in the sign of his exaltation, you will not be inclined toward him, since he is in the sign of your detriment. Moon's next aspect is a square to detrimented retrograde Jupiter in the 12th. It won't happen out of your choice.

Sun, interfering with the aspect between Venus Mar, and placed in the 5th sign and also ruling the 11th sign in the chart, suggests that you may be involved in a more impulsive, romantic/superficial thing rather than committed relationship. With a friend, perhaps.

But as to new bf in april, I do not see it.

Last edited:

lilypad18

Thanks Ilenek and tikana for your time!

Ilenek, I have a question. Is the friend which I'm involved in romantically getting in the way of a new boyfriend?

With the reception, are you talking about the "new boyfriend" or the friend?

tikana

it is not a friend issue

i think itis more like 1 date or 1 night stand
since sun/mars are tch speaking in a trine

lilypad18

Okay... Thanks tikana for your aclaration!

One more thing. I have read a lot of relationship horarys in this forum, and I still don't know how to interpret the receptions of the planets, because, for example, Ilenek says that since Venus is in Capricorn and Mars in Scorpio, Mars is interested in Venus because Capricorn is Mars exaltation, and Venus doesn't want to see Mars cause it is in Scorpio, it's detriment. But a lot of other people would interpret it the other way around. Venus is interested in Mars because it is its exaltation, but Mars has no interest in Venus, Mars it's doing really well on its own since its in Scorpio.

Which interpretation is best?

duenderoja

Lily pad, in my short practice and study of astrology (7 years), I have found frawley's method of reception (your latter example) to make the most sense and work best for me.

IleneK

Premium Member
Sun squares Mars before Venus perfects the sextile. So I see something getting in the way of a new bf this April. But also the reception between you concerns me. I see the reception showing that while he may be inclined toward you, in perhaps even an exaggerated way since you are in the sign of his exaltation, you will not be inclined toward him, since he is in the sign of your detriment. Moon's next aspect is a square to detrimented retrograde Jupiter in the 12th. It won't happen out of your choice.

Sun, interfering with the aspect between Venus Mar, and placed in the 5th sign and also ruling the 11th sign in the chart, suggests that you may be involved in a more impulsive, romantic/superficial thing rather than committed relationship. With a friend, perhaps.

Or alternately and more concisely [as T delivers so well :)],

not happening

Last edited:

lilypad18

Thanks, again :tongue:, all of you for replying

tikana, may I ask which is Lilly's reception? I can't seem to find no answer on the Internet......

lilypad18

Oooohhh okay

well with tikana's and duenderoja's answers, I am still very confused

Anyways, I think that one day I'll find which one works best for me

Arena

You are indeed going to meet someone, but it is going to be difficult I think. Moon is conjunct Saturn, means hurt and frustration and restrictions.

Uranus is inside 7th, and I connect Uranus to breakups or someone who is not willing to commit. But certainly knows how to have fun, and you could have lots of fun with him.

You are about to conjunct Pluto - imho that may mean that you might actually get obsessed with the guy. He will infatuate you.

lilypad18

Hi Arena!

Well, that's not the response one would like to hear, but I appreciate you took time and energy to answer this!

tikana

Thanks, again :tongue:, all of you for replying

tikana, may I ask which is Lilly's reception? I can't seem to find no answer on the Internet......

first, you need to establish if there is an aspect between significators
then you deal with receptions

if you look at this example https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/201...lady-if-marry-the-gentleman-desired-ca-p-385/

you will see that sun and saturn are both received by moon

so moon accepts both sun and saturn

then

another good study guide is http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~sueward/articles/receiving.pdf

Lilly hasnt failed thus far.. cant say the same about Frawley... besides whoever moves faster wants the other more

T

Last edited: