Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 04-24-2008, 12:40 AM

Will the show get picked up by a network?

I really want to get an understanding of horary charts. I've decided to take another go at this with something a little less emotional.

I'm already completely stuck, so any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

There is a new TV pilot being filmed in my town. It doesn't directly affect me except that I've been asked to do a little PR work and write a few press releases, so I don't think I need to find "myself" in the chart anywhere.

My question is... will This Show get picked up by a network? I asked this question on 4/18/08 at 7:08PM in Wilmington, NC.

I can't decide which house I would look to for a TV show. My first impulse was the 3rd, but the more I ponder that, the more I'm convinced I should be looking at the 10th.

I think the Network that might pick up the show must be the 11th house?

Any suggestions?

Unread 04-26-2008, 02:38 AM

Re: Will the show get picked up by a network?

Quote:
It doesn't directly affect me except that I've been asked to do a little PR work and write a few press releases, so I don't think I need to find "myself" in the chart anywhere.
Hi Wilmingtonian,

If it doesn't have a direct affect on your life, the chart is likely to not make much sense no matter what house you choose. Horary is best saved for questions of real import to you, and not 'just wondering' questions. The best, clearest horary charts are, unsurprisingly, those that have great emotion behind them, as an energy is created in the thought and making of the question that affects and is affected by the outer world and stars.

Lilly says:

Quote:
Judge not upon every light motion, or without premeditation of the Querent, nor upon slight and trivial Questions, or when the Querent has not wit to know what he would demand. CA 298 Roell ed.
As it is, this is a particularly difficult question to choose to make a chart for!

AG
Unread 04-26-2008, 02:46 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

AG

i tend to agree with you

Actually, it would have been nice if W. asked a question will i get a job with this show?

that would clearify what is going on with the job itself,

dont you think?

Tik
Unread 04-26-2008, 02:47 AM

First, Archergirl, you always seem to be around to answer my questions, so thank you.

Second, I guess I'm just wearing my ignorance on my sleeve because I thought this question would somehow be easier. Ugh!! Is horary this difficult for everyone at the beginning? Thank God for these moderators who seem to be able to suffer fools gladly.
Unread 04-26-2008, 02:53 AM

Heh, you're welcome.

Horary *can* seem hard, although I promise it is simple at its heart. Horary developed out of hundreds of years of amalgamated astrology practices, and yes, there's a certain art to it, but if you remember to keep the questions clear and simple (and of relevance to you or whomever is asking ), it does get easier.

If it's any consolation, I regularly ask questions for myself that wind up being beyond my skill level to read...

Take heart!
AG
Unread 04-26-2008, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana
AG

i tend to agree with you

Actually, it would have been nice if W. asked a question will i get a job with this show?

that would clearify what is going on with the job itself,

dont you think?

Tik
Thanks for the guidance. This is the second horary quesiton I've asked and I'm batting 0 for 2. I'll try again with something more relevant. Wish me luck!
Unread 04-26-2008, 03:02 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

uh huh! horary is hard at first but then you get hang of it!

Tik

Tags
network, picked, show