Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 10-31-2007, 05:04 PM

Managing tension from 4 squares in the Natal Chart

I'm curious if anyone else out there has any suggestions on how to interpret, and, ultimately, make better use of the squares present in my chart. I'm especially interested in making better use of the fixed energies in the Mars-Jupiter square in my chart

For as long as I can remember, I've been called "intense" and "restless". From an astrological perspective, I can only assume that this is partly a result of the 4 squares present in my chart. Anyone else out there with multiple squares in their natal chart care to share their difficulties?
Attached Images
File Type: png daisy14.png (24.4 KB, 23 views)

Mars in Scorpio (in the end of VII)
Ascendant in Pisces
Unread 11-09-2007, 02:45 PM

Re: Managing tension from 4 squares in the Natal Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprising
hello Librasun01, I'm not sure which computer program you used to get your chart drawn up, I've just used my solarfire program to get the same planetary placements using Boston ma as your birth place (just guessing) and I got the date to 27 sept 1978. 6.27 pm. Is this birth data correct? Why I ask is because of the fact that I got a 3 degrees aries ascendant which differs from your charts 21 degrees pisces asc. I can only assume that a/ I have the wrong birth place or b/ our computer programs differ . An aries asc would probably explain a large part of the restlessness that you experience, so until we sort this birth data question out, we are just making an interpretation a lot harder than need be. Cheers caprising.
Greetings,

Sorry about the confusion. I currently live in Boston, MA. However, I was born in Rochester, NY. This should explain the descrepancies in the birth chart data.
Mars in Scorpio (in the end of VII)
Ascendant in Pisces

Tags
chart, managing, natal, squares, tension