Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 12-21-2010, 11:10 PM

Quake prediction

Recently someone posted a thread (I can't recall who) predicting a quake for this solstice/eclipse/full moon day. Today there was a quake off of Japan, 7.4 on the Richter scale. Rather significant rumbler I'd say.

Unread 12-22-2010, 12:05 AM

Re: Quake prediction

Geophysically, the stresses on the surface crust of our planet are greatest when the Sun, Earth and Moon are aligned at the full and new moon. The Boxing Day tsunami of 2004 is another example of a major earthquake occurring at a full moon.

My Chart:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...Jr-u1188680809

But it's alright, ma, it's life and life only. - Bob Dylan.

Good planets are hard to find - please look after this one.
Unread 12-22-2010, 03:12 AM

Interesting.
Unread 02-25-2011, 08:25 AM

HI
MAJOR QUAKES CAN BE PREDICTED.pAK AND nEW ZEALAND QUAKES WERE PREDICTED.PL SEE
http://earthquake-prediction.blogspot.com/

http://earthquakeprediction.webs.com/

http://earthquakepredictionbyamitdave.blogspot.com/

Amit
Unread 02-25-2011, 11:20 PM

Alright. You got my attention. I'll look at your theory, because you might be onto something.
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Unread 02-26-2011, 09:30 PM

That is glorious, high praise from Bob.
Unread 03-09-2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuntuzangmo View Post
Recently someone posted a thread (I can't recall who) predicting a quake for this solstice/eclipse/full moon day. Today there was a quake off of Japan, 7.4 on the Richter scale. Rather significant rumbler I'd say.
Hi Major earthquakes can be predicted.March 20/21st 2011 will witness major quakes 7.0+.Pl note today's japan quake of 7.2 plsee my blog and web page http://earthquake-prediction.blogspot.com/ http://earthquakeprediction.webs.com/ and go to calender http://earthquakepredictionbyamitdave.blogspot.com/ Amit
Unread 03-09-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit Dave View Post
Hi Major earthquakes can be predicted.March 20/21st 2011 will witness major quakes 7.0+.Pl note today's japan quake of 7.2
I reviewed your theory. I don't have a problem with it, but I need to work out a few charts. I notice you don't predict location, I might have a few theories that could help you with that, it just depends on what I see in the charts.
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Unread 03-11-2011, 07:56 AM

What about the massive earthquake/tsunami that just hit Japan?
Unread 03-11-2011, 09:47 AM

Re: Quake dream and living in japan

So I had a dream a few months ago about an earthquake in Japan and told my daughter, husband and best friend. My husband thought I was crazy. Anyways, I dremt a 8.6 earthquake centered near Yokohama. The date was March 17th. Can anyone look at a chart and see if there is still something else happening on that day. It was like dejavue today. I am hoping the date was wrong!!!! We have had many after shocks, at least 15-20 so far and I think it is begging to calm down.
Unread 03-11-2011, 09:54 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lorieno

The Geodetic chart for the time of the quake (2:46 pm local time) shows the 4th cusp strongly aspected. Venus conjunct IC and Midpoint Pluto/Mars conjunct IC.
Unread 03-11-2011, 04:07 PM

Well, again, am keeping an eye on the March full moon....
I hope that today's quake with Uranus sitting on 0 Aries is not a forewarning of something stronger coming.
I hope we could all set the collective mind to protecting nature and letting her find balance without suffering.
Unread 03-11-2011, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobZemco View Post
Alright. You got my attention. I'll look at your theory, because you might be onto something.
Do let us know if it passes your scrutiny Bob.
If so, glad to have you aboard.

Unread 03-12-2011, 09:17 AM

and now a nuclear explosion in Japan. Oh my............ this is huge.
(uranus to aries)
Unread 03-12-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
(uranus to aries)
It would be interesting to compare the charts of this explosion with the Hiroshima/Nagasaki ones.
Unread 03-12-2011, 04:14 PM

Agree with Prisma.

uranus went into aries I think, with a quick glance this is most significant regarding the quake. New moon was some days earlier. But uranus into a new sign is something. Uranium burning there ... Aries = fire

Anyhow, uranus was in aries 0 dgr last summer and will be on that degree again in december.One astrologer said this is all part of the jupiter, uranus and pluto squares. Jupiter square pluto was exact some two weeks ago, and I predicted an earthquake then. Well I just thought there will be an emotional quake for some people for sure and somewhere a real quake. Nothing more specific.

Should have guessed cause I watched a japanese movie last week

Last edited by Gwenyhfair; 03-12-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Unread 03-13-2011, 08:26 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Gwenyhfair,

just in case you were not aware but Japan always has had quakes because it is in subduction zone with 2 techtonic plates
there are earthquakes 247 in the areas where 2 plates are meeting each other. Most you wont feel.

Those plates are always moving and shaking.
I bet ya the answer to prediction of quakes will lie into looking into lunar conditions over the locational charts.

Event charts yeah great after the fact but i am talking prediction. if we can figure out with 90% accuracy when and where, we could help seismologists.

I just found it odd how millions of sardenes got washed up and local oceaographers said it is lack of oxygen...

california is next!

T
Unread 03-13-2011, 09:48 AM

h.

did kinda know there are like more seismic activity far east...

help the scientists. Good luck! 90 % accuracy ....

I guess i have studied more science than you no further comments
Unread 03-13-2011, 10:06 AM

????

Every country on the ring of fire IS IN risk of having a massive earthquake. IT IS NOT ONLY east! Alaska had a massive quake which triggered a tsunami (it was mild but still present) Chile had a quake not so long ago

Last edited by tikana; 03-13-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Unread 03-13-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
- my dream a few months ago - 8.4 inyokohama march 17th - Tikana
Dreams are not always exactly factual - there was an 8.4 in yokohama as you know on the 11th. For us in the west a city name like yokohama represents Japan itself in some way and symbolized a strong quake effecting the country. You were forewarned and as yokohama could be also symbolic of nuclear potential as the north Japan plant problems as we have seen.

The dream date cannot always be counted on so it suggests less likely for another shock, but that perhaps concerns on the nuclear plant may last for the next days affecting.

I would invite you to spiritual technique to help - it is HU, a love song to God and a spiritual word. In any event of concern or otherwise, at many times I use this sound technique which you can find about online. It has worked for me for the past 30 years. I once lived in Malibu LA and moved out 2 weeks before the fires came. They came up to where I moved in Ventura outside of LA, but did not reach us. I then moved to Texas 2 weeks before the northridge quake. Trust your instincts to know if and when your safe. I think many if not all are given dreams or other forms of insight to know something is going to go. We must practice 'inner listening'. But HU can help a lot to tune in to that natural knowing and many many other ways.

Our hearts go out to the Japan people.
Unread 03-13-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
T
Use your own chart to see aspects on the 17th or 11th and full moon to see into your own experience.

Many astrologers do not see that using their own chart aspects can show if something will happen in areas they live, or outside their home area too.

for example using the astro-cartography of places - I have aries rising and capricorn MC in Japan. Pluto is conjunct my MC in Japan. Jupiter is conjunct my rising there also. This square with saturn opposite would highlight Japan as an area for pluto and saturn (serious/challenge) events.
In some ways much of Japan has perhaps been saved worse, with Jupiter suggesting the strong building codes for example. But it is also the power plant energy as well. Changes ahead for the country and much world wide attention and assistance also.

That is an example of predicting and use of place events around the world using our own chart. Some people have charts more suited to this kind of thing, but everyone has the pluto saturn jupiter transit as the world changes occur. The more we make the best of chart aspects, the better prepared and conditioned we will be.
Unread 03-13-2011, 03:54 PM

Hey Paneagle

are you taking a quote from someone are saying that I said it?

I never said what you quoted below

my dream a few months ago - 8.4 inyokohama march 17th - Tikana

lost
T

Quote:
Originally Posted by paneagle7 View Post
Dreams are not always exactly factual - there was an 8.4 in yokohama as you know on the 11th. For us in the west a city name like yokohama represents Japan itself in some way and symbolized a strong quake effecting the country. You were forewarned and as yokohama could be also symbolic of nuclear potential as the north Japan plant problems as we have seen.

The dream date cannot always be counted on so it suggests less likely for another shock, but that perhaps concerns on the nuclear plant may last for the next days affecting.

I would invite you to spiritual technique to help - it is HU, a love song to God and a spiritual word. In any event of concern or otherwise, at many times I use this sound technique which you can find about online. It has worked for me for the past 30 years. I once lived in Malibu LA and moved out 2 weeks before the fires came. They came up to where I moved in Ventura outside of LA, but did not reach us. I then moved to Texas 2 weeks before the northridge quake. Trust your instincts to know if and when your safe. I think many if not all are given dreams or other forms of insight to know something is going to go. We must practice 'inner listening'. But HU can help a lot to tune in to that natural knowing and many many other ways.

Our hearts go out to the Japan people.

Last edited by tikana; 03-13-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Unread 03-13-2011, 03:54 PM

huh?

i am not in japan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paneagle7 View Post
Use your own chart to see aspects on the 17th or 11th and full moon to see into your own experience.

Many astrologers do not see that using their own chart aspects can show if something will happen in areas they live, or outside their home area too.

for example using the astro-cartography of places - I have aries rising and capricorn MC in Japan. Pluto is conjunct my MC in Japan. Jupiter is conjunct my rising there also. This square with saturn opposite would highlight Japan as an area for pluto and saturn (serious/challenge) events.
In some ways much of Japan has perhaps been saved worse, with Jupiter suggesting the strong building codes for example. But it is also the power plant energy as well. Changes ahead for the country and much world wide attention and assistance also.

That is an example of predicting and use of place events around the world using our own chart. Some people have charts more suited to this kind of thing, but everyone has the pluto saturn jupiter transit as the world changes occur. The more we make the best of chart aspects, the better prepared and conditioned we will be.
Unread 03-13-2011, 07:33 PM

This is all very interesting; especially in regards to possible problems Mar 19 Full Moon at 28 virgo.

I calculated the chart for the commission date of the Fukushima nuclear power plant; 3.26.1971, noon .

(attached, I hope)

Note the moon is 25 pisces, pluto at 28 virgo. That's a little scary. Prog. Saturn (steel and concrete containment structure?) is 24 Taurus 20, close to Algol: "losing one's head; literally or figuritively.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_25gw_285_fukushima_pp_2011313.jpg (88.5 KB, 2 views)
Unread 03-14-2011, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuntuzangmo View Post
Do let us know if it passes your scrutiny Bob.
If so, glad to have you aboard.
Quote:
Those plates are always moving and shaking.
I bet ya the answer to prediction of quakes will lie into looking into lunar conditions over the locational charts.
I suppose it depends on your theory of earthquakes.

In my opinion the overwhelming majority of earthquakes are caused by magma displacement. These are the 1.0-6.5 Richter Scale earthquakes that happen every single day in 100s of locations around the Planet. Note that these earthquakes often take place far way from Fault Zones or cannot be tied or related to any Fault Zone. Their intensity on the Richter Scale is affected by their precise location and the action of Earth's axial rotation and the orbit of the Moon and its relationship to the Sun (conjuncting - New Moon, opposing - Full Moon, and squaring -- Neap Tides/Quarterly Moons) exactly in the same way tides affect oceans, seas and other bodies of water (like large fresh-water lakes).

I believe the more powerful earthquakes, those that are 6.0-8.0 on the Richter Scale are caused by the same factors, plus enhanced by the actions of the Planets. Remember gravity is a force, and forces are vectors, and when we do vector math the resultant vectors from the alignments of the Planets can amplify the Moon's force (and no the Outer Planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have no effect).

However, the extremely powerful earthquakes, like the Japan quake(8.9), the recent Chilean quake (8.8) and the Boxing Day Tsunami (9.0 centered south of Sumatra) I think are caused entirely by Plate pressure action. Two (or more) Plates interacting by pushing/abutting against each other build up tremendous pressure over time and eventually this pressure is released when one Plate yields to the other. These very powerful earthquakes I think you have to use mundane astrological techniques (for Japan that would be the Constitution Chart, the last Jupiter/Saturn conjunction, the last Mars/Saturn conjunction in Cancer and the Aries Ingress).

Quote:
california is next!T
Just some notes:

1] Boxing Day Tsunami Latitude 1N (Western Pacific Rim)

2] Chilean Quake Latitude 33S (Eastern Pacific Rim)

3] Japan Quake Latitude 34N (Western Pacific Rim)

Not exactly a pattern, but if I would predict the next quake based on the current data, I'd say around Latitude 5N on the Eastern Pacific Rim, probably in the area of Nicaragua/Guatemala, maybe Peru.

Don't worry, you'll see California get erased in your life-time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwenyhfair View Post
uranus went into aries I think, with a quick glance this is most significant regarding the quake. New moon was some days earlier. But uranus into a new sign is something. Uranium burning there ... Aries = fire
You're confusing coincidence with astrology. Uranus had nothing to do with it. This isn't the first time Uranus has made an Aries Ingress and if you can't correlate past events to the Uranus Aries Ingress, then it isn't astrology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwenyhfair View Post
One astrologer said this is all part of the jupiter, uranus and pluto squares.
Unfortunately, Astrology has plethora of attention-seeking idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
It would be interesting to compare the charts of this explosion with the Hiroshima/Nagasaki ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
(uranus to aries)
Nuclear power plants, by definition, cannot explode. In any event, it was a boiler in the power plant that exploded, not the actual core (again by definition it cannot explode).

Tags
prediction, quake