Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Planetary returns

Planetary returns Specific for Venus, Mercury, Mars return charts, just as in the Solar/Lunar charts techniques, not as transits to the natal chart. Also includes Lilith returns.

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:17 PM

Venus Return in Aries

Hello, guys. This year's Venus return chart is an interesting ones. It implies new beginning and endings. Chart ruler Moon is conjunct Mars at degree 0 and it's conjunct my NN in the 6th house. Sun, which is the ruler of my 2nd and 3rd house is at 29 degrees at nineth house. I will graduate this year, and I'm surprised that it shows at a Venus return chart.
astro_2gw_venusr2020.76706.33785.jpg
P.S. I almost forgot to mention that my natal Vertex is at 0 degree Sagittarius and this Vertex is making a wide conjunction to it.

Last edited by Slytherin88; 02-11-2020 at 02:29 PM. Reason: I add smth

Tags
aries, return, venus