Are some of us meant to be alone ?

Phoenixia

Hello to all and happy festive seasons.

Been a rough year but it's ending much kinder than it began, I'm grateful I stood fast and eventually life gave me some sweetness.

I turned 35 this year and I guess I got to a summary of my life type of place where I realized relationships have really always been my Achilles heel.

I used to think I should just work on myself and it would come. Lately, I have been noticing around me people who didn't work on themselves, some who actually are really messed up and not very nice who somehow still seem to find what I haven't been able to find in my lifetime.

So then I wonder if it's me... I recently decided I wouldn't keep expecting things that arent meant, but I'm hoping for some guidance as to whether the blockage is me, or timing or some divine decree that I should walk this life alone.

Most of the time it's okay actually, it's only when dealing with family who keep asking what's wrong and why I'm the only single cousin/daughter especially since I'm so 'old' or going everywhere and being the only single person that it kind of hits you.

i am told, I'm attractive - men can sometimes get a bit overbearing around me and women get super uncomfortable when their partners are around as if I have I'll steal your dude written on my forehead ( which is so not something I'd do but I won't lie married/in a relationship men that hit on me is a regular occurrence - not single available ones . Weird eh ? )

My friends say it'll take someone extraordinary because I'm so not like any regular, normal person .. I'm not sure what that means ... but I thought maybe astrology could help me understand ?

Thank you in
1zb56jm.png
[/IMG]

HeartTree

I can't look at your chart unfortunately but wanted to say i feel for you. As im in same situation.

Have you ever though that maybe those messed up people just aren't hurt in that particular area in their life. (And maybe you are?)

I have been going almost 3 years in therapy trying to figure my situation out. I also would like to have mate, have sex and eventually have a family. Crying a lot because of this during years. But i also have deep rooted fears of intimacy.

Nothing worked when i was trying to figure my issues out by myself and hoping things would change over years. Am also attractive but its not enough if you can't stand that people come too close to you.

In my chart there are some nasty aspects that are affecting in my love life. I can see that you have also Venus square Neptune that can be hard and source of challenge in relationships. Only working them through will help eventually. I'm still in the process and i hope you will find your way too <3

Last edited:

Phoenixia

I can't look at your chart unfortunately but wanted to say i feel for you. As im in same situation.

Have you ever though that maybe those messed up people just aren't hurt in that particular area in their life. (And maybe you are?)

I have been going almost 3 years in therapy trying to figure my situation out. I also would like to have mate, have sex and eventually have a family. Crying a lot because of this during years. But i also have deep rooted fears of intimacy.

Nothing worked when i was trying to figure my issues out by myself and hoping things would change over years. Am also attractive but its not enough if you can't stand that people come too close to you.

In my chart there are some nasty aspects that are affecting in my love life. Only working them through will help eventually. I'm still in the process and i hope you will find your way too <3

Hello HeartTree,

Thank you for sharing your experience, I can feel how sad this makes you through your reply.

I guess we all have different constellations that affect us differently so I suppose you would be right. Of what I heard before I definitely some difficult aspects in my chart that make these type of things more difficult but I have yet to understand what they are.

It's easier when you can pinpoint a blockage and work through them, I have been in therapy for nearing 10 years and have understood a lot of my mental blockages, I have done the work and I'm definitely all the better for it. But part of me thought it would somehow result in this tangible manifestation kind of like the gold star you used to get at school when you'd done your work well.

Which made it even more confusing when I realized I did my internal work bit, and it didn't change anything - I'm still single, and still get asked regularly what's wrong with me. Now I can say nothing, I have dealt with what's wrong so maybe it's something in my intrinsic program - so I'm hoping the manual I came with will have answers.

They also say when you need it too badly it doesn't come. Would you say you need it ? I am ready to make peace with not experiencing it at all ... I guess I just want to make sure I did try everything :)

Phoenixia

Bumping to try my luck again.. I understand a lot of people ask this question and it may seem so frivolous in the grand scheme of things.. I do feel a little shame sometimes when I catch myself asking this question : I should be focusing on more important things, focusing my energy on growth, spirituality.. maybe even God and life purposes - we come to earth alone and leave alone .. worrying about some fairy tale love story that really is just Disney brsinswashing since childhood seems like a waste of time.

But I see some people in my family, my friends .. who have something so beautifully special .. I guess it would be really nice to know I could possibly experience that too .. regardless of having a mars in 7th or a Saturn in 5th that makes me emotionally retarded.. Venus in Virgo makes me too cerebral in love .. but I have changed a lot I think I have made the most of my mercury in 5th to balance out my Saturn ... I'd love to know that I'm not doomed by Pluto to being disappointed for the rest of my life you know ?

StillOne

Your horoscope certainly explains your situation. I'd consider getting to know your horoscope better in order to reveal your unique situation to you. In my personal opinion, really digging in and understanding your natal chart is exponentially more powerful than any therapy (I've ever had anyway).

Your chart is full of Neptunian themes in relationships. So the fantasy and illusion is very prevalent. You have the ruler of the 12th in the 7th which adds this along with Venus square Neptune. Mars is conjunct the Descendant and Uranus so will add unpredictability to your relationships.

Your chart is pretty difficult to decipher, that's probably why you haven't had many comments. You really have to look at all the energies present and then you begin to realize that you have a very intense situation regarding your relationships (ruler of the 7th in Scorpio and unaspected!).

Melloh9

astro_w2gw_vincent_6928_26023.png

Hello I'm Vincent and I'm new to the community. Phoenixia question is of special interest to me, and I am not even sure what I was searching for regarding astrology but I ran into her question. One of the primary reasons your question is of special interest to me, is because we have such similar placements (the above chart is my own), and not so ironically we harbor similar concerns. I will not proclaim any special enlightenment as far as finding a mate, or if "we" (I will use we as sort of short hand because we are flowers of the same garden in a sense) are destined to be alone, however I do think I may have some measure of insight.

In this first response I want to start with the basic idea, that we are both early degree Libra, I am September 24, and Libra is often associated with 'the other' The sign said to govern marriage, partnership, and considering we both share Libra Pluto conjunctions as well, I was born in 1975, I think we tend to obsess a bit over the point of view of others, almost like detectives, we fluctuate between deep introspection constantly analyzing our own behavior, and comparing ourselves to others....

"Lately, I have been noticing around me people who didn't work on themselves, some who actually are really messed up and not very nice who somehow still seem to find what I haven't been able to find in my lifetime"

This can be an unhealthy habit, like a eating disorder, we need food, but food becomes the problem, with me and you, we need people, but other people may become our greatest joy, and our greatest sorrow, and comparisons like these, that often boggle me as well, overall are not always healthy. I say this with all due respect and as a person that can relate, nobody is responsible for our happiness, therefore, even people who don't seem to measure up, that still have life long partners, it may not be exactly good to be in their situation either, because let's face it, even when we find that special one, relationships open up it's own set of circumstance and problems. There is a saying, you can be alone, without being 'lonely'.

I have been largely celibate, and by myself for about three years, technically four. I am considered attractive by many as well, and I often feel on the outskirts, destined to be alone, and yet, I know that being alone has giving me insight into things, particularly in the town I am living in, where there is a very incestuous dating pool, it has kept me out of trouble. In the grand scheme, you never know why the universe has us place (you mentioned destiny) where we are, relationships not working can be for the greater good if we believe the soul's journey is always working it's way towards the greater good and what is for the better.

Another thing I would like to reference is that astrologer Philip Sedwick wrote exactly about us, and our perceived dating dilemmas, and the fact that we were born under a black hole known as 'The Super Galactic Center' and how the quest for the perfect relationship becomes sort of a holy grail to us, and I quote

Extreme cases of the Super-Galactic Center involve obsession with relationship. One of my favorite jokes told in contemporary comedy comes from a comic indicating that he paid a lot of attention to his former girlfriend, “Okay, so today they call it stalking,” he reports to the audience. Once one executes the interactive black hole dive, the attention placed upon the relationship seems never-ending, saturated and overwhelming. These reactions will be felt by both participants, more typically by the individual on the receiving end of the attention. It remains critical to remember that such relational involvements, from the point of view of a supermassive black hole, simply cannot be resisted. This has nothing to do with a lack of will. Somehow the soul determines that this interaction will serve the evolution immediately required, even if, and especially if, the relationship does not reach its expected emotional destination.

Relationship endings are particularly difficult for this galactic point. The pain seems to last longer and the healing process rivals any classic love tragedy. This effect exists only because the grieving partner placed total self-energy into the other person’s energy. A tear in the aura goes with the emotional anguish of separation. This energetic rip debilitates the person for a while. Appetite, energy and the ability to conduct daily life cease to exist. Other wounded parties exhibit the rebound characteristics with great relish. Here, they immediately seek another relationship guaranteed to fall infinitely short of the relationship just ended. This relationship slam dunk sets the individual back even further. But it does make the clear point that adding energy to a void that cannot adequately reciprocate, fails miserably.

Sexual intensity increases for these people. They promise the potential partner that they can meet their every sexual need in ways they haven't even begun to fantasize. The truth be known, they prepare to hook up their emotional/psychic vacuum cleaner to the partner and drink until the partner's energy fails. At this point, sexual interest disappears. The psychological spin looks like a person realizing that they can no longer support the intensity and creative fantasies that must exist to sustain the fires of passion. It sounds as though one person cannot uphold their end of the sexual bargain. The comment fired back in response sounds like , “Be careful what you wish for. You got it and can’t deal with it. If you can’t play the game, don’t suit up.” While intending to inspire the withdrawing partner to recommit to the relationship, guaranteed, the opposite effect results from this pressure.

Some persons connected to this Black Hole transmute the energy from relationship orientation to their career or even the purpose/destiny axis. This effort is more difficult to resolve because the justifications for the obsession make rational sense. They can portray themselves on the threshold of CEO-ness or sainthood. But they don't believe it. No salary can supplement this void. No salvation rendered to the needy can attend to the singularity pressure to define godliness in a profession. Married to a dysfunctional career, the divorce from work duties ultimately must occur. Ideally, this occurs through choice. If not, firing, layoffs, early retirement or company closures force the hand of healing.

Perhaps to this point, the picture of the Super-Galactic Center is grim. Really, it’s not grim at all. Usually, one experiences the liabilities of the singularity, playing out standard psychologies and basic human nature. One day, in timeless reality, it clicks. When the requirement of consciousness of the Super Galactic Center shines multiple light bulbs in a person’s head, their life changes on a dime.

When one shifts to the core meaning of the black hole and ceases the wrestling with the psychological considerations, the spiritual issue appears for healing. There is a soul mate. The first psychic I ever experienced in a reading told me that your soul mate never incarnates at the same time as you. Grinding your teeth over that one? Well, the point is that if one fully covalently bonds their spirit to their own physical being, then a marriage to self, the ideal Sacred Marriage occurs. This black hole does not define Sacred Marriage as the integration of female and male (listed alphabetically) sides. It does not give two hoots about the left and right brain. The essence of the black hole extends to that powerful point in space that ultimately consumes everything we know. Everything is headed here, like it or not. It might just be better to jump on the time/space curvature band wagon and beat the rush at the rapture. Simply, get inside yourself and deal with the good that it is you.

Regardless of if this Libran point works itself out as relationship, work or destiny, it dominates the life of one connected to it. Ultimately, the bottom line remains the same: the soul mate is sought. The truths be known any external kindred spirit, a.k.a. the soul mate, cannot be encountered until one completes the mating process with his/her own soul.

The good news is, in this reading, he also goes on to say, sometimes before our second Saturn return, we have a chance to become all that we really are, and we begin to not only heal ourselves, but take others on an amazing healing journey as well.

It's a pleasure to meet you Phoenixia and I will check back in on the discourse, and perhaps, we can figure this thing out, and maybe we will find some measure of peace.

Thank you astrologyweekly as well, interesting that I join a old school message board during Mercury retrograde, it always finds a way to take us back to earlier modes of communication. =)

Last edited:

Phoenixia

Your horoscope certainly explains your situation. I'd consider getting to know your horoscope better in order to reveal your unique situation to you. In my personal opinion, really digging in and understanding your natal chart is exponentially more powerful than any therapy (I've ever had anyway).

Your chart is full of Neptunian themes in relationships. So the fantasy and illusion is very prevalent. You have the ruler of the 12th in the 7th which adds this along with Venus square Neptune. Mars is conjunct the Descendant and Uranus so will add unpredictability to your relationships.

Your chart is pretty difficult to decipher, that's probably why you haven't had many comments. You really have to look at all the energies present and then you begin to realize that you have a very intense situation regarding your relationships (ruler of the 7th in Scorpio and unaspected!).

Thank you for your reply StillOne- I reckon my chart is rather unusual. I definitely resonate with the neptunian aspect that has me self deceiving myself often though, I am getting wiser with time and learning to be more realistic.

I'm not really astrology savvy though I know some basics, so I had to google some of the things you mentioned which kind of had me pen towards a sense that everything is placed in a way to make intimate relationships extremely complicate and very unlikely to cuffed long term. It's a bummer because I have this mental dichotomy between a clear desire for independence with a partner to share I with .. sometimes googling astrology can lead to serious depression because some articles are so negative and gloomy.

Thank you for trying though and letting me know my chart isn't easy to read , I hadn't realized it was - though it reflects me well as I am often told I'm hard to read too .. ;)

Phoenixia

Hiya Vincent,

Reading you was so fascinating thank you so much for sharing. It's so nice to resonate with someone on this because it's such a strange dichotomy to want to find someone and at the same time not want to jeopardize whatever growth opportunity there is, to enjoy your freedom and independence but long for commitment - Libra is truly all about finding a balance and it feels like living in the edge sometimes ..

The hardest part I'm still in the process of , is learning to accept that whatever image, Dream, fantasy I may have had in terms of relationships since I was a little girl is never going to happen and to not be tempted to keep myself alone ( also celibate for 4 years) because of my natural stubbornness or idealism.

I have to sit and re read everything you wrote and reply by by bit but please keep the wisdom coming and information you may have found that helped you figure some of it out.

It's very nice to meet you Vincent, nice of Mercury retrograde to bring you here

deepminde

Hello,
I used to think I should just work on myself and it would come. Lately, I have been noticing around me people who didn't work on themselves, some who actually are really messed up and not very nice who somehow still seem to find what I haven't been able to find in my lifetime.

I so get you, I have but luck with relationship.

I'm not an actual astrologer, I only do it for fun. But according vedic astrology in 2018 04 14 you will start a new mahadasha. There will be a 6 years time period of Sun mahadasha. In your vedic chart it is func. benefic, so it should get better.

Melloh9

Hello,

I'm not an actual astrologer, I only do it for fun. But according vedic astrology in 2018 04 14 you will start a new mahadasha. There will be a 6 years time period of Sun mahadasha. In your vedic chart it is func. benefic, so it should get better.

Would it be too much to glance at mine to see if I will get better relational stuff happening? I don't know much about vedic accept that it's often said that it focuses more on the nodes.

Melloh9

Hiya Vincent,

Reading you was so fascinating thank you so much for sharing. It's so nice to resonate with someone on this because it's such a strange dichotomy to want to find someone and at the same time not want to jeopardize whatever growth opportunity there is, to enjoy your freedom and independence but long for commitment - Libra is truly all about finding a balance and it feels like living in the edge sometimes ..

The hardest part I'm still in the process of , is learning to accept that whatever image, Dream, fantasy I may have had in terms of relationships since I was a little girl is never going to happen and to not be tempted to keep myself alone ( also celibate for 4 years) because of my natural stubbornness or idealism.

I have to sit and re read everything you wrote and reply by by bit but please keep the wisdom coming and information you may have found that helped you figure some of it out.

It's very nice to meet you Vincent, nice of Mercury retrograde to bring you here

Cool, I definitely don't proclaim any special wisdom, just trying to figure it out in this journey like any other. I hope that the segwick information was not too emotionally triggering or negative, it's kind of loaded but, I do appreciate that he is encouraging Libra, to become more self integrated, that's our life path, to become more comfortable with ourselves, the balance that we seek can't really be fulfilled by others. Also we both have the strong, imaginative qualities, fantasy, the Neptune Sagittarius, I would also say, be careful of the false guru, don't allow a charismatic person to take advantage of your good nature and your search for love. There is a lot of potential for spiritual understanding in your chart. I sent you a private message as well.

I like this site, I love the sharing of knowledge.

Phoenixia

Hello,

Aaawww thank you Deepminde... that's actually reassuring :) I'm definitely due for some beneficial 6 years though the passed few years have been tremendously formative so it's not completely lost ..

I'm going to look into the Sun mahadasha.. thank you for your insight.

I don't know for sure if we have bad luck with relationships. I have to admit looking back I know every time I saw red flags I chose to ignore hem because Neptune was helping me wish for a happy ending like in fairy tales. If I had trusted my Scorpio 6th, that wa pointing out the flags to me I would have avoided a lot of heartache .. but I was a hopeless romantic - so it wasn't bad luck, it was bad picking -

I just hope I get to pick better :) and so can you !!

Phoenixia

Cool, I definitely don't proclaim any special wisdom, just trying to figure it out in this journey like any other. I hope that the segwick information was not too emotionally triggering or negative, it's kind of loaded but, I do appreciate that he is encouraging Libra, to become more self integrated, that's our life path, to become more comfortable with ourselves, the balance that we seek can't really be fulfilled by others. Also we both have the strong, imaginative qualities, fantasy, the Neptune Sagittarius, I would also say, be careful of the false guru, don't allow a charismatic person to take advantage of your good nature and your search for love. There is a lot of potential for spiritual understanding in your chart. I sent you a private message as well.

I like this site, I love the sharing of knowledge.

I got your pm and will respond :)
The Segwick creeped me out because of its accuracy in the pattern I had developed in my relationships, I have definitely through heartbreak become more self integrated ... I just need to watch out for my natural aloofness and commitment phobia to not get me too comfortable because I also easily shut people out ( how un-libra of me ) and that is something I want to to balance better.

it's a doozy I won't lie ... learn to accept and let go but at the same time don't let go too much, give of yourself but not so much that you lose yourself .. i so recognized the issue if the recipient of all that energy we give eventually shutting down and bailing because the balance was just too skewed .. it's interesting how much our relationships end up triggering the co-dependence within us when I personally can not stand the though if being in a co-dependent relationship.

I'm fascinated by your last comment .. he false guru.. how did you even know lol !!!

I heavily veer towards spirituality and recently an old acquaintance I used to discuss all things spiritual with reappeared in my life, using that connection to somehow make us soul mates and all types of weird meant to be brainswashy things and it just felt wrong even though my idealistic persuasion desperately wanted it to be happy ever after .. I couldn't do it , I saw the red flags, they bothered me so deeply especially the underlying manipulative and controlling undertones sugar coated in spiritualistic themes... when he realized it wasn't working he disappeared .. it's happened more than once : men using my spirituality to try to get me to commit to them and idolize them because they know how much I value knowledge and how attractive I think intelligence is ..

So yes , I am very cautious when it comes to false gurus :) and everybody else really

ashriia

I was wondering how your chart ruler mercury worked in your 5th house, since its retrograde.
As stillone pointed out your 7th house ruler is in scorpio and unaspected, essentially a wild card.

And then you wrote ----

I heavily veer towards spirituality and recently an old acquaintance I used to discuss all things spiritual with reappeared in my life, using that connection to somehow make us soul mates and all types of weird meant to be brainswashy things and it just felt wrong even though my idealistic persuasion desperately wanted it to be happy ever after .. I couldn't do it , I saw the red flags, they bothered me so deeply especially the underlying manipulative and controlling undertones sugar coated in spiritualistic themes... when he realized it wasn't working he disappeared .. it's happened more than once : men using my spirituality to try to get me to commit to them and idolize them because they know how much I value knowledge and how attractive I think intelligence is ..

which seems to sum up both placements very well. Do you often experience people you might have liked or dated returning at some point? Because that would describe the mercury retrograde in the 5th, quite nicely. However, since mercury is also your chart ruler and self focus and identity are associated with the 5th in your case, I'm a little stumped how that works from your end; do you seek people out as well from your past? return to old hobbies etc..? or even have an appreciation for antiques and old things? historian?

Phoenixia

I was wondering how your chart ruler mercury worked in your 5th house, since its retrograde.
As stillone pointed out your 7th house ruler is in scorpio and unaspected, essentially a wild card -
However, since mercury is also your chart ruler and self focus and identity are associated with the 5th in your case, I'm a little stumped how that works from your end; do you seek people out as well from your past? return to old hobbies etc..? or even have an appreciation for antiques and old things? historian?

That such an interesting thing you're pointing out :) because it's happened quite often that old flames reappear out of nowhere but I'm usually completely passed it by then - but when I do give it the benefit of the doubt it's like I think differently, I think more clearly ... I see things that I didn't pay attention to before ..

My mom hates this about me because she's a let the past be the past kind of person but I love to dig in family history and figure out secrets and things that nobody paid attention to to explain what is today - do you know I had no idea I was born in Mercury retrograde ... it explains why they usually affect me quite deeply .. something huge always comes out in my experience : epiphanies, serendipity.. Mercury retrograde is never really cruel to me but it always has a lesson for me ..

It also explains why I sometimes struggle to organize my thinking it feels like everything is trying to aanalyze itself at the same time .. and most of all, after a little Google it seems us retrograde mercurials have this in common : we don't have linear thinking - when reading or watching a movie I like to know what happens in the end or can start a book from the middle and skim through - I get bored having to see the whole process from start to finish especially if it feels like it's taking too long .. it affects my life in that I'm sometimes impatient and want to know how the story ends : so I look for tarot, astrology , I over analyze trying to figure out what will happen .. but of course most of the time , it's wrong because there's a piece of information missing and clarity only comes with Mercury direct .. which it isn't in my natal chart ..

I'm also very self reflective, self analyzing - I have a 7 life path : the seeker. I pick and skim through my inner world all the time to find hidden gems, understand patterns, check in with myself if I'm improving or becoming a terrible person .. people think I'm too serious sometimes or they just can't figure me out , I admit I can't always figure myself out but I make sure I try to .. which means I take a while to act , but when I do, I have thought it through 300 hundred times... when I'm impulsive , I always end up regretting it -

Also, I was born late - so everything in my life feels like it takes longer than it should or could ... such an epiphany with this thank you :)

Could you enlighten me a little bit on the wild card ... essentially how does a Jupiter in scorpio unaffected play out ?

Last edited:

Phoenixia

OH.... you are right. I got confused that you were the OP since you identified with her so much. Oh well......

Samantha thank you for sharing advice and a book suggestion. I didn't realize you were actually talking to me.. it's hard to guess people's intentions through a post without voice intonation, or opportunity feedback. It's unfortunate you felt the impulse of aggression but I guess you expressed yourself however felt right to you and that's fine.
See my original issue wasn't so much about meeting people, or attractiveness - but figuring out if there was information I may have missed in my chart that could help me understand my love predisposition better ..

I have been celibate for a long time, I do not have shallow relationships - but I mentioned attractiveness because it is something that comes often in conversations about why I'm still single , I also later said that i get approached a lot by married/ men in relationships because it's the truth so I'm still single because I look for depth, a connection - and am willing to stay so if it should so be .. I didn't mention bad luck though -

Being social is not the issue as I am social, I admit I have ignored red flags often and have learnt from them - and history is significant in how we build relationships.m, as you've mentioned. But since we're aware astrology can help understand certain aspects of ourselves ( even if it means facing our own shallowness ) then it can't be bad to seek it out, can it ?

Phoenixia

There is a lot to look at in your chart about how you may be reacting to others. Certainly with the powerful and difficultly placed Uranus, you have a huge tendency to need to have your freedom to do what you want to do when you want to do it(which makes relationships harder, since they are give and take, and you have to be willing to give up your freedom). With the powerful and difficultly placed Mars, you are likely to react with anger when people don't immediately agree to your side of things(such as my frank remarks being characterized as aggressive because that's how you would do it).

The stellium in the fifth house of Romance as well and Having the Sun, mercury, Pluto and Saturn in it in Libra, shows your emphasis on both romance and your creativity.

Thank you for pointing these out .. I do enjoy my freedom and respect it in other people as well. You know it's funny because I get told a lot about this anger reaction due to Mars ... but I don't get angry .. if I do it's rarely - I don't raise my voice, or get upset .. if anything I seek communication out because I want to understand -

I do shut down, because I need to analyze within myself first to make sure I'm not completely misunderstanding and then I ponder on it ... a looootttttt because Mercury retrograde and i worry I may have done something wrong .. it s interesting that this anger thing keeps coming .. thanks again for looking at my chart .. I'm quite hopelessly romantic, too creative for my own good and as much as I want to find my lobster - i don't want it to be a codependent always stuck together type thing.. balance is like the hardest thing to find in my reality it seems .. I need to do better but I somehow always feel like I'm missing something :/

Phoenixia

Hi Phoenixia!

I'm 34 and I understand you perfectly. I've never been in a serious relationship and I think I have bad luck.
Men approach me but they are never available emotionally. Some are married and others are focused on their careers. They do not want commitment just sex. I can not understand why I attract only men who see me as a sexual object. It's very frustrating. It's not my clothes because I do not wear skirts and neither dress I only wear pants, jeans and shirt. I do not dress provocatively. They say that I am intelligent, beautiful and have a beautiful body. Why not consider my personality? Am I worthless for a serious relationship? Every day I think about it. I spent years without getting involved with someone thinking that if I searched no one would want me. When I decided to get involved with someone again, the guy is career-focused or just divorced. Nothing serious they just wanted sex. I believe my case is a case of extremely misfortune.

Regarding my natal chart I have Venus in Libra in 7th house making only positive aspects (sextile and trine). I also have mars in conjunction with DC. Is mars to blame for my bad luck?

I don't really know why that happens dear - but I do remember there was a time I seemed to attract very sexually aggressive men.. I didn't really seek them out they just kind of found me ..

But you know what I also realized ( albeit later) it was that I would get so upset about these creepy guys that they would take all my attention.. and so I would forget about the nice guy who had complimented me, or the smile I exchanged with someone else - you know when we focus on the stuff that doesn't please us it seems to be all we see, all we experience -

When I sat and thought about all the creeps in comparison to the nice /pleasant experiences - the latter outweighed the former by far .. but the negative experiences triggered so much 'ew' in me, that I didn't really allow my brain to remember the stuff that worked out ..

I find when I spend less time focusing on the creeps, my overall feeling of my dating life feels less depressing lol ..

I took a time out on dating, so I could recollect and figure out where I am emotionally, what really matters to me.. where Samantha is right is that I realized a lot of things that I thought were important before became obsolete - not taking about looks though it's part of it, but really everything - focusing on how I want to feel in the relationship and what I have to offer .. but also making peace with the possibility that might be single all my life and that considering I'm a pretty cool chick, I'll be fine :)

At the end of the day it really depends on what you're looking for - so what are you looking for and how can you get yourself closer to that ?