Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 08-22-2017, 01:22 PM

Red face Would this opportunity be beneficial?

So I'm thinking about whether taking contact this person (male) whom offered me contract about half a year ago. It could be beneficial but I don't completely trust him and/or he irritates me as a person. I'm still wondering should I overlook this feeling and try to get along with him if this opportunity truly would be uplifting for my career. Wondering yet are his promises far fetched or not. And is there rival?

I'm Scorpio 1st house and he/job is Virgo 10th house? So Pluto and mars and Mercury? There is wide trine between them. Is it too wide? Mercury is at 9th house exalted ..good?..and it's fitting as job is in abroad. Pluto is at second house so money from abroad? Sun and moon are making contact.

Is it that we can look 7th for rivals? Venus is at 8th house and separating opposition with Pluto. No connection with mars. So no rivals? Jupiter is at cusp of 11th house so this would be very beneficial to me?

Or I'm I completely wrong?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1800.jpg (49.5 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by HeartTree; 08-22-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Unread 08-22-2017, 03:59 PM

Re: Would this opportunity be beneficial?

Since you have a Uranus at 29 Aries, this means that you are either 83 years old or 14 years old. I have to assume from your post that it is the latter.

What kind of contract are you talking about?
Unread 08-22-2017, 04:04 PM

But this is horary chart (like event) not my natal birth chart?? So I'm nor 14 or 83 but little bit over 30

Contract is about is about selling my product mostly overseas but at my home country too.
Unread 08-22-2017, 04:48 PM

You're right. Age has crept in, and I forgot I was in the horary section, and that you posted a horary chart.

Well I'm glad that you are neither 83 or 14.

But since I am about as close to 83 as you are to 14, we are equal in some weird way.

Send me the actual chart data by PM and I will be happy to make a judgement.
Unread 08-22-2017, 04:52 PM

that's interesting I will send you pm!
Unread 08-23-2017, 09:50 AM

Bump no answers yet
Unread 08-23-2017, 02:30 PM

Could you PM the data again. I inadvertently deleted it.

Last edited by Samantha Bean; 08-23-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Unread 08-23-2017, 03:31 PM

Sure sent it!
Unread 08-23-2017, 05:30 PM

I'm not getting the same ASC as yours. What is the longitude and latitude of the place that you are in? I'm getting a 1 SAG ASC not the 22 SCO that you show.

Last edited by Samantha Bean; 08-23-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Unread 08-23-2017, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
I'm not getting the same ASC as yours. What is the longitude and latitude of the place that you are in? I'm getting a 1 SAG ASC not the 22 SCO that you show.
Oh it is 24e58 60n10!!
Unread 08-23-2017, 08:33 PM

OKÖ The chart you posted has an incorrect ASC. I don't know why, but I've run it on my software, multiple times and it always comes up with a 1 Sag 50 ASC.

So I will use my software which is Haloran AstrolDeluxe, and its a software that I have used for almost 20 years.

The question is:

Would this contract be beneficial to me?

You have not defined beneficial so we will assume that the Horary knows what that means to you.

In my opinion, horary is just about a whole series of questions, and so we look at them:

1. Saturn is not in the 7th house so it appears to be a valid question for you to make.

2. Moon is not void of course so some conclusion can be reached whether you like it or not is another place

3. I see that the Moon is conjucnt the Arabic part of Marriage. Iím not sure what kind of contract he is offering you, but marriage is a contract, so it does appear that the question is accurate. However, the Moon is also conjunct the part of desire and attraction, which makes me wonder if there is not something more going on between the two of you. Or maybe its just with him. In any case if you donít see it, then you might be aware that maybe his offer has something to do with that.

4. The Moon is in an intercepted sign: this means tht there is some kind of interference in getting to a yes for you. There is something that you donít know which isnít getting to you so you can decide.

5. Something will cause you to have a lessening of interest in the contract because the Moon is in the 9th house.

6. The Moon is in a cadent house: getting to a yes will not be quick. Lots of meetings, adjustments, more time, more money.

7. The Moon has lots of applying aspects before leaving the sign: there will be lots of discussion and activity before a conclusion is reached

8. Since there is a Ptolemaic aspect between the ruler of the house of contracts and both the moon and the ruler of the house of the ASC, something will probably happen.

9. The Moonís final aspect is an inconjunct with Uranus. This suggests that it will not end well, and that just when you thought you knew all about it, something comes out of nowhere and requires you to reorganize your thinking all over again. The changes resulting in this wonít be something you will like in the end

10. The final aspecting planet is RX and slightly dysfunctional: Suggesting that in the end you wonít like what you get. If you go through with it, you will live to regret it. He will go back on what he said he would do.

11. Moon is opposite Neptune: There is fraud, or disappointment, deception, unreliability in the offer

12. Saturn is in the first house, so you wonít get what you want and need.

13. Finally, Saturn is not only in the first house but also RX. This usually means that ll chances for a yes are ended.

Summary:

1. If you do try to proceed, you will end up in endless meetings, and action to try to get what you want

2. RUN away fast!
The Following User Says Thank You to Samantha Bean For This Useful Post:
Arolledpineappol (08-27-2017)
Unread 08-23-2017, 09:39 PM

Wow thank you for your hard work ! Thats something!

My chart is from astro.com..so weird it is placing Asc incorrectly!

I haven't noticed that he would be interested in me in that way. He is so much older than me and married. He's style to speaking to me is some what slick. But i have thought it is cultural difference. He is American and I'm Scandinavian. But have to keep this in my mind! Maybe it is my desire to make this contract and become successful? But don't know..as I have so deep doubts in my mind also.

Lots of meetings and waisting my time and money is my experience working with him already And it has caused my interest to lessen for sure. But are you saying there is something else coming up? I'm afraid that he will deceive me again so thank you for confirming it!
Unread 08-23-2017, 10:01 PM

You need to understand that I'm not saying anything. This is why instead of simply telling you what I thought, I gave you the astrological references to show what it means.

The references suggest in multiple ways that you don't have all the information on the offer, and what will happen if you proceed anyway.

Horary is not 100% accurate, but this analysis didn't show ANY conflicting responses suggesting that you should do this. And the aspects of the Moon the Saturn and Uranus, and their placements make it clear that if you do it, you will wish at some point that you had not done it.

If you had his birth data, you could look at the synastry between you and him and find out where you are most likely to conflict.

But while you may not see any attraction issues, I would be concerned in that you are a quite young early thirty and he is 'MUCH OLDER" as a red flag. Older men generally enjoy the attention of young women whether they are married or not. Its in their chromosomes.
Unread 08-23-2017, 10:27 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post
So I'm thinking about whether taking contact this person (male) whom offered me contract about half a year ago. It could be beneficial but I don't completely trust him and/or he irritates me as a person. I'm still wondering should I overlook this feeling and try to get along with him if this opportunity truly would be uplifting for my career. Wondering yet are his promises far fetched or not. And is there rival?

I'm Scorpio 1st house and he/job is Virgo 10th house? So Pluto and mars and Mercury? There is wide trine between them. Is it too wide? Mercury is at 9th house exalted ..good?..and it's fitting as job is in abroad. Pluto is at second house so money from abroad? Sun and moon are making contact.

Is it that we can look 7th for rivals? Venus is at 8th house and separating opposition with Pluto. No connection with mars. So no rivals? Jupiter is at cusp of 11th house so this would be very beneficial to me?

Or I'm I completely wrong?
I dont like it

here is why

Merc is retro in dom okay great but bloody Sun I think this is the guy you are dealing with is sorry for my french effing it up
therefore it is not beneficial to you since mars is literally powerless to change anything
Unread 08-24-2017, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
You need to understand that I'm not saying anything. This is why instead of simply telling you what I thought, I gave you the astrological references to show what it means.

The references suggest in multiple ways that you don't have all the information on the offer, and what will happen if you proceed anyway.

Horary is not 100% accurate, but this analysis didn't show ANY conflicting responses suggesting that you should do this. And the aspects of the Moon the Saturn and Uranus, and their placements make it clear that if you do it, you will wish at some point that you had not done it.

If you had his birth data, you could look at the synastry between you and him and find out where you are most likely to conflict.

But while you may not see any attraction issues, I would be concerned in that you are a quite young early thirty and he is 'MUCH OLDER" as a red flag. Older men generally enjoy the attention of young women whether they are married or not. Its in their chromosomes.
Yes you are right about men being like that! He could have some secret fantasies of course. But his behavior is like divas to me so I can't look him as someone whom I feel attraction So it therefore sounds very odd to my ears. I feel more that he is greed and wants to benefit from my creativity.
Unread 08-24-2017, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
I dont like it

here is why

Merc is retro in dom okay great but bloody Sun I think this is the guy you are dealing with is sorry for my french effing it up
therefore it is not beneficial to you since mars is literally powerless to change anything
How he is effing it up in your opinion? I think only thing he could do would be making me to do unnecessary work and then pull the carpet under my feet ..again

I also feel that my space to negotiatiat is very limited
Unread 08-28-2017, 02:44 AM

Hi Samantha! I made chart for me and this person to see what is going on between us. I posted in horary relational issues if you care to take a look. As I don't know his birth time etc

Tags
beneficial, opportunity