Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-18-2017, 08:59 PM
Slavica Slavica is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 47
Internship?

Hello everybody,

I would like to know am I going to get internship in next month or two? I am waiting for the answer for quite a while now but they haven't decided yet ( or maybe they have but haven't signed contract with no one yet). Please tell me everything you see in the chart.

God bless you all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_s_hr.71419.31843.jpg (54.5 KB, 14 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-20-2017, 02:07 PM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,536
Re: Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavica View Post
Hello everybody,

I would like to know am I going to get internship in next month or two? I am waiting for the answer for quite a while now but they haven't decided yet ( or maybe they have but haven't signed contract with no one yet). Please tell me everything you see in the chart.

God bless you all
Hi Slavica!
I think something will come....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-20-2017, 02:57 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,104
Re: Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavica View Post
Hello everybody,

I would like to know am I going to get internship in next month or two? I am waiting for the answer for quite a while now but they haven't decided yet ( or maybe they have but haven't signed contract with no one yet). Please tell me everything you see in the chart.

God bless you all
its coming, give it 3-4 weeks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-20-2017, 03:15 PM
Slavica Slavica is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Hi Slavica!
I think something will come....
Thanks for the response. 😊
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slavica For This Useful Post:
Sunrise (08-20-2017)
  #5  
Unread 08-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Slavica Slavica is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
its coming, give it 3-4 weeks
Thanks for the response. I will update you. 😊
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-22-2017, 08:04 AM
Slavica Slavica is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavica View Post
Thanks for the response. I will update you. 😊
Today I found out that I did not get the internship. 😔
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-22-2017, 09:14 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,104
Re: Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavica View Post
Today I found out that I did not get the internship. ��
do you have chance for several internships? Keep trying, something will work out. Rx shows another one, a change. I assume your university is helping? 9th house involved.

good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-22-2017, 09:25 PM
Slavica Slavica is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 47
Re: Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
do you have chance for several internships? Keep trying, something will work out. Rx shows another one, a change. I assume your university is helping? 9th house involved.

good luck!
That same day I got a call for other job and I will go tomorow to see what it is. Hm about university, I am waiting results for master program I signed in and also I signed for two other jobs so maybe it's somethnig about it. We will se, I am staying positive.

God bless you
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-23-2017, 08:33 AM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,536
Re: Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavica View Post
That same day I got a call for other job and I will go tomorow to see what it is. Hm about university, I am waiting results for master program I signed in and also I signed for two other jobs so maybe it's somethnig about it. We will se, I am staying positive.

God bless you
Keep trying!! You will find something...
I will agree with rafaela
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
internship

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.