Is there a chance to be together?

Ukpoohbear

I recently hooked up with this man.

I think the recent separation by square between Moon and Mars is when I asked hi to leave my house when I asked him if he had feelings for somebody else and he said yes. I then asked him to leave. We have spoken since and he said I asked him if he spoke to other girls, which he does, and not if he was interested in them. He said he has no feelings at all, not even for his Mum.

I'm a little worried why I am Jupiter in fall and retrograde, that's very weak. He is Mercury conjunct the Sun, is it classed as Cazimi? If so, it makes him very strong but either way I don't know what Sun represents.

Mercury and Jupiter will trine but first Mercury trines Mars. Mars is a natural significator of a break up but it is a trine and Mars is in my house, so what does Mars represent?

Moon applies to oppose Saturn, Saturn rules his 6th house and is in the sign of the fall of my sig Jupiter. Saturn prevents the relationship. But is the upcoming trine between Jupiter and Mercury means something will happen at a later date?

Davidhorary.jpg

tikana

ummm i just dont like that combustion .. seems like he is not over someone or got involved very recently. Merc-mars-sun looks bloody hell if you ask me.
Also moon opposing saturn lord of 12th with neptune on asce - Something is off. Combusted querent or quested usually points to either pain that a person lingers onto or physically with someone. This is definitely a pain because merc with sun are in his 12th house. 12th house deals with pain.
Plus moon is lord of your 5th house ... also mars rules your 8th house (agony/anxiety) -- you might get into an argument with him btw.

Last edited:

katydid

"He said he has no feelings at all, not even for his Mum."

Maybe that^^^ is what this is about:
Saturn rules his 6th house and is in the sign of the fall of my sig Jupiter. Saturn prevents the relationship.

It feels to me that he has emotional issues, and maybe you are better off walking away?

Or am I reading that wrong, where he says he has 'no feelings, not even fair his Mum.' I see that as problematic because I think that the way a man feels about his Mum, tells you a lot about how he treats his girlfriends.

Let me clarify---something made you ask him to leave last time. You seemed to think he had feelings for someone else. So your gut feeling was that he was not really totally there for you at the time.

I am thinking that is what Saturn is blocking in the relationship. He is not emotionally available.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I do not like a couple of things in this chart and so my answer would be a straight out no.

You, Jup, are in Cap in detriment and the fact that Nep is so close to the Asc. shows your false hope.

He, Merc, is combust so overpowered by someone else.

Moon, though in Cancer translated from Jup to Mars in sq (the discussion) to Saturn in opp. - latter yet to happen. This thing is better over.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You as Jup and he as Merc are both in terrible shape: Jup in fall and retrograde; Merc combust, not cazimi, the Sun. No aspect between you; no significant reception between you.
Moon aspects neither Jup or Mer and applies to oppose Saturn.

"He said he has no feelings at all, not even for his Mum."

Pretty chilling; certainly not relationship material in my estimation.

neptunian

Hi,
His significator is in leo and combust.. i think he could be too self-focused or selfish...
In his twelfth, he can be secretive about some things.. he may hide things or escapist tendencies.

And mars rules his intercepted seventh house and there is an aspect between mars and his significator.. possibly there is someone else.

If he said, he doesn't even have feelings for his mother; don't waste your time.. because nobody changes...if somebody hurts once, possibly hurts again...

I wish the best for you.

Ukpoohbear

Thank you everybody for your comments. Without so many ‘no’s,’ I probably would have messaged him. He left the ball in my court and said he wanted to see me again, after explaining he has no feelings. That is an indicator of his selfishness, to want without giving, and I cannot play into that.

FYI, he doesn’t come across cold. He is not very experienced and is sweet and naive. I have his chart (birth time unknown), and his arrogance will come from the Sun conjunct Jupiter in Sag. He has a ton of Capricorn, so he does have feelings, he’s just controlled them so much that they’re suppressed. He also has Moon conjunct Pluto, I guess having no feelings for your Mum is an intense reaction.

He said he sees her once a year at Xmas and if she needs anything and calls her Karen. That his Mum and Dad weren’t even in love and she just ended up falling pregnant. He sounded disillusioned by that sobering view of their relationship, that could be his Venus conjunct Neptune.

I am glad he was so honest about having no feelings through, you’ve got to give him that. I know exactly what I am playing with thanks to that. So I’ll listen to him and stay away. He's an interesting guy though, I can see how many girls would see him as a challenge but I want to earn some karmic brownie points and do the right thing. He’s an early Capricorn and has already had Pluto and Saturn conjunct his Sun, he’s probably got PTSD from whatever emotional turmoil went on.

To anyone interested in looking at his chart, I posted it here - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1062640#post1062640

To get back to horary, this chart is a no. The upcoming trine may mean something will happen again, but since he’s so good at boundaries (overly good), I’ll put down some boundaries of my own and not message him.

aquarius7000

Moon-Pluto does not mean no feelings for mum. It means feelings that cause intense inner turmoil, some sort of power play, or some dark hidden secrets.

My view is that when a person says he has no feelings- he is hardly naïve because that is a strong statement. Perhaps it is a wall they put up, but it seems like a clear msg. to not expect much (like a proper relationship) of them. Yes, he is honest about it and perhaps cautious about relationship in general, but can also use that honesty to run away when he doesn't feel like moving ahead. Perhaps that is also the case now.

He has planets in Sag. in his birth chart, so he is extremely freedom loving, and Venus-Ura corroborate that further. He seems to be the kind that likes to leave a door open to escape if reqd. per his own standards.

Thank you everybody for your comments. Without so many ‘no’s,’ I probably would have messaged him. He left the ball in my court and said he wanted to see me again, after explaining he has no feelings. That is an indicator of his selfishness, to want without giving, and I cannot play into that.

FYI, he doesn’t come across cold. He is not very experienced and is sweet and naive. I have his chart (birth time unknown), and his arrogance will come from the Sun conjunct Jupiter in Sag. He has a ton of Capricorn, so he does have feelings, he’s just controlled them so much that they’re suppressed. He also has Moon conjunct Pluto, I guess having no feelings for your Mum is an intense reaction.

He said he sees her once a year at Xmas and if she needs anything and calls her Karen. That his Mum and Dad weren’t even in love and she just ended up falling pregnant. He sounded disillusioned by that sobering view of their relationship, that could be his Venus conjunct Neptune.

I am glad he was so honest about having no feelings through, you’ve got to give him that. I know exactly what I am playing with thanks to that. So I’ll listen to him and stay away. He's an interesting guy though, I can see how many girls would see him as a challenge but I want to earn some karmic brownie points and do the right thing. He’s an early Capricorn and has already had Pluto and Saturn conjunct his Sun, he’s probably got PTSD from whatever emotional turmoil went on.

To anyone interested in looking at his chart, I posted it here - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1062640#post1062640

To get back to horary, this chart is a no. The upcoming trine may mean something will happen again, but since he’s so good at boundaries (overly good), I’ll put down some boundaries of my own and not message him.

Ukpoohbear

Moon-Pluto does not mean no feelings for mum. It means feelings that cause intense inner turmoil, some sort of power play, or some dark hidden secrets.

My view is that when a person says he has no feelings- he is hardly naïve because that is a strong statement. Perhaps it is a wall they put up, but it seems like a clear msg. to not expect much (like a proper relationship) of them. Yes, he is honest about it and perhaps cautious about relationship in general, but can also use that honesty to run away when he doesn't feel like moving ahead. Perhaps that is also the case now.

He has planets in Sag. in his birth chart, so he is extremely freedom loving, and Venus-Ura corroborate that further. He seems to be the kind that likes to leave a door open to escape if reqd. per his own standards.

I was thinking about him not having any feelings and when I had asked him to leave he was very upset with me and didn’t speak to me for a week except to say he was upset, that is a feeling. Even saying you have no feelings is a strong feeling.

You may be right, maybe he told me all this so I would lose interest. But he also seemed very interested in seeing me again, very lustful and looking at me. Maybe it was just a bravado. Katydid said he is emotionally unavailable and he has certainly acted distant because he hasn’t messaged me since telling to he wanted to see me again. But he does have feelings he just has trouble accessing them. I feel like I could get them out of him but at same time I don’t want to be pushy so I’v decided to just let things happen and maybe we will bump into each other since we are neighbours.