Does he love me?

lana_sa

He says he loves me,but is he honest,does he love me? i would like to know what the chart says

20p7g44.gif

lana_sa

Anyone?

asking this since i my self doubt it,maybe i am insecure i know but i still feel like i he is not honest all the way

Dirius

Usually it is polite for forum members asking for an interpretation, to make a small delineation themselves (however short or incorrect it might be), so we can help them understand.

:joyful:

kailaniatsea

It would help to know who he is in relationship to you because there are many types of relationships be it platonic (11th house), romantic (5th house), sexual (5th and 8th house, sometimes 2nd) and partnerships (7th house). Now, if you're dating your boss, then I would look at the tenth house. The reason why I mentioned the second house for sexual relationships is due to this house's association with appetites and desires. So if you are just the person he runs to when he has a "special" need, that's when this house comes into play.

Just looking at the chart I see that the moon is in Virgo and that could indicate that there is something related to work and service here. Perhaps you can start the interpretation here and go from there.

rafaella

He says he loves me,but is he honest,does he love me? i would like to know what the chart says

How many times are you going to ask this question?

Horary cannot solve your marital problems. People who constantly need abundance of attention and constant assurances from their partners, will eventually drive their partners away. I do not know about your relationship, but if indeed you have such issues with self worth or relationship issues, perhaps some counselling will help.

JUPITERASC

Check you relocation horoscope progressions here: http://vic444janus-001-site1.smarterasp.net/
Look for V+III, V+VII, V+X, VII+X impacts in your progression. Also the progressive impact of XI house can be useful, but XI house rather the friendship and the fulfillment of desires. If you have 3 or more divergent harmonic impacts (or you will have it in the nearest future) of one of these: V+III, V+VII, V+X, VII+X, and if you also have such imapct in the relocation horoscope, then the answer is Yes.
The OP has asked an HORARY astrology question
and therefore your post is off-topic
:smile: