Does he like me?

lana_sa

Ok,so my question is,does he like me? we have known eachother 2 years,dating 3 months

sxkn52.gif

Spicadilly

How is the dating going? How has he been behaving? Do you like him?

The chart says you are not into him but in the idea of having a serious relationship yes just not sure it is with him.

You are Mars exalted in his house but not in his sign. Moon likes Saturn and Mars is going to cj Saturn so perhaps your career is a focus at the moment or a person at work that you like?

Moon sextiled Venus 3 degrees ago so that can be the timing for getting together. Moon in 2nd aspecting 7th ruler, entered the relationship for a need to feel secure?

He is Venus into Sun and Jupiter again showing work focus (trying to remember the chart from memory!). There is movement from his 12th with Sun also him in it, Venus will enter it, makes me wonder if there is a secret aspect between you?

Venus and Mars apply a square with no reception so it could be make or break. If it is make, Venus will trine you AC and Moon will sextile Sun eventually so it will depend on what you are after...

Saturn in 7th, astrologers can get the reading wrong as not all relevant information to read the chart have been disclosed.

Spica

rafaella

The chart doesn't point to any connection between you. I don't think he has any significant feelings for you, unfortunately. SN is conjunct ASC, that is really negative for your question.

Venus, his significator is conjunct another planet, just separating from Jupiter. Venus in triplicity of Jup. I think he is fooling around with someone else, or just recently was. I believe whoever this person is, you might know of them - Moon (your emotions) is in detriment of Jupiter. There is this strong dislike for Jupiter.

Furthermore, no positive reception between Venus and Mars. But there is this applying square so perhaps you will struggle on with this relationship for now. But Venus/Mars aspect is not perfected, it is prohibited by Saturn, another party. Something or someone else interferes here. So there will be challenge in continuing with this relationship for the longterm. It doesn't really look too positive.

rafaella

Missed the prohibition, good to read from you Raffaela.

Thanks! And I missed Mercury as well... Mercury is also applying to Mars and will complete about the same time as Mars Saturn... So poor Venus has no chance.

I think judging by this chart, this relationship is doomed because of lack of interest between the two and other people (planets) involved.