Celiac disease?

The rust on dust

Good day..again :pouty:
I have a few of the symptoms associated with the disease but the doctor waves it away. Is he right?
So, just a quick question to see if being celiac could be what is haunting me.

I think it is not the case - I do not suffer from celiac disease?

Attachments

• celiac.jpg
    celiac.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 43

Opal

Premium Member
Do you have diarrhea?

The results of not eating celiac foods, is almost immediately noticeable.

Last edited:

The rust on dust

I have considerable constipation. Malabsorption was a previous question I asked, and it seem to be a yes, Aquarius7000 posted. No one else posted there so I guess no one seems to disagree with that assessment. Both are possible symptoms of Celiac. Which is why I asked this question. I think the chart says no but I am not a horary expert let alone a medical one...

Last edited:

Starfall

Hi The Rust on Dust,

I don't know much about medical astrology, natal or horary.

I was diagnosed with this 3 years ago.

Step 1 - blood test. Your body produces antibodies for each specific problem. This is visible in a blood test if gluten is a problem.

Step 2 - they put a camera down your throat while you sleep in hospital to see are the cells in your gut healthy or not, if you have this, your cells should be damaged.

In my case, I tested blood positive, but with the camera it was negative, as the cells were healthy, so they suggest that one day I'm likely to develop it.

Gut issues can be confusing. You should be able to ask your doctor for a blood test to test for this, it's your choice, not his/her's. If they won't, find another doctor. Your body, your life. :wink:

Last edited:

Ghost00

Banned
I have considerable constipation. Malabsorption was a previous question I asked, and it seem to be a yes, Aquarius7000 posted. No one else posted there so I guess no one seems to disagree with that assessment. Both are possible symptoms of Celiac. Which is why I asked this question. I think the chart says no but I am not a horary expert let alone a medical one...
I don't do too much horary but if it is constipation, there is an all natural potion for that. The potion's energy lubricates the intestines. But if you are underweight the potion is not indicated. Salt can help intestine energy flow. Also dehydration can disrupt energy correlating with constipation particularly this time if year. If dehydrated your lips are probably a little chapped.

The rust on dust

Thanks for the replies!

Yes I know a bit about the steps involved especially step 2 which I would not be looking forward to. It has crossed my mind changing doctor for some time now. I do not feel like he is committed to helping me finding out the source, waving away a few things without any testing.

I consume a fair amount of salt. Dehydration is a more interesting point and one that has kept my mind busy for quite a while now. I made 2 other threads before this one. In one I do point out that fact of extreme thirst (includes dry lips but not chapped though). The only thing is, I do drink 3 liters of water per day. Water is pretty much the only thing I drink.

Anyone that might be able to interpret the chart though would be nice? Simple yes or no will do haha

Thanks everyone for your time!