Neptune in Pisces to Aries

Dubyadude1986

Has anyone else noticed an up-tick in usual activity since Neptune entire Pisces, such as but not limited to: tickery, people becoming susceptible to delusions more than usual, smoke and mirrors, stuff like that?

I am hoping that things like this lift up when Neptune enters Aries. Less fake news, scams, hackers, all this kind of stuff.

kimbermoon

Due to retrograde motion, Neptune will remain in it's own domicile for many more years. When Neptune is afflicted one is more sensitive to deceptions and betrayals and trickery, however if well aspected it shows a greater potential in the search for universal love and spirituality. In these times our world definitely needs an infusion of spirituality.

Neptune can cover our eyes with a veil of illusion and we need to rise above the illusions and see the true reality...I think that needs to be accessed through higher vision and awareness.

I would not be in too big of a hurry to welcome Neptune in Aries, for that could well incite increasing war and open confrontations. Neptune more easily flows through water, however in fire [Aries] it can be quite antagonistic.

Dubyadude1986

You are right! I was kind of down on Neptune in Pisces and underestimating it' finer qualities.

What I am really excited about is Uranus in Taurus. Things will get very interesting because before that in 2020, Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto will all be in Capricorn. Exciting to say the least!:innocent:

Dubyadude1986

I'm very curious about what Neptune in Aries could bring, cautious, but cautiously optimistic.

I would say that around 2025 that the Saturn/Neptune conjunction point in Aries will be the climax of the two planets' transit through Aries. Worldly, naturally.
~
~

david starling

I'm very curious about what Neptune in Aries could bring, cautious, but cautiously optimistic.

I would say that around 2025 that the Saturn/Neptune conjunction point in Aries will be the climax of the two planets' transit through Aries. Worldly, naturally.
~
~

Neptune sets the tone. Neptune in Aries will lead to high-energy activity, as there was when it entered Sagittarius. But, the last time it was in Aries, we got the Civil War in the U.S. :pinched:

Osamenor

Staff member
Neptune sets the tone. Neptune in Aries will lead to high-energy activity, as there was when it entered Sagittarius. But, the last time it was in Aries, we got the Civil War in the U.S. :pinched:

Many events with that kind of theme happened in the early 1860s:

The American Civil War started with the firing on Fort Sumpter on April 13th, 1861, which was the very day Neptune first entered Aries. It ultimately resulted in the demise of American chattel slavery.

On March 3rd, 1861, Tsar Alexander II issued the Emancipation Manifesto, setting all serfs in Russia free. That spelled the end of serfdom, which had been around for many centuries.

Colombia had a civil war from 1860 to 1862. Like the US Civil War, that war was triggered by the secession of part of the country, and ended with the formation of a new union, including the previously seceded confederacy (they lost).

Venezuela had a civil war (the Federal War) from 1859 to 1863, driven by conflict over social and economic reform. Like the U.S., their civil war was the biggest conflict they had since their initial war for independence.

david starling

Many events with that kind of theme happened in the early 1860s:

The American Civil War started with the firing on Fort Sumpter on April 13th, 1861, which was the very day Neptune first entered Aries. It ultimately resulted in the demise of American chattel slavery.

On March 3rd, 1861, Tsar Alexander II issued the Emancipation Manifesto, setting all serfs in Russia free. That spelled the end of serfdom, which had been around for many centuries.

Colombia had a civil war from 1860 to 1862. Like the US Civil War, that war was triggered by the secession of part of the country, and ended with the formation of a new union, including the previously seceded confederacy (they lost).

Venezuela had a civil war (the Federal War) from 1859 to 1863, driven by conflict over social and economic reform. Like the U.S., their civil war was the biggest conflict they had since their initial war for independence.

Unification and identity for Neptune in Aries. Symbolically, also good times for the sheep industry in the U.S. The railroads united the coasts. In Taurus, cattle-ranching took over, along with land ownership ("The Land Rush"). The Cowboys had Nep in Aries in their Charts, and worked for the cattle industry. In Gemini, the telegraph and first automobiles (communication and transportation). In Cancer, child labor laws and attention to making food safer (Pure Food and Drug Act). In Leo, starts right off with WWI, followed by the flamboyant "Roaring Twenties". Neptune is a beneficial influence, and was severely weakened in Virgo--started off with the Great Depression then came the horrors of WWII. In Libra, the "good guys" win, and the United Nations and international tribunals ATTEMPTED to establish world-peace and justice; the civil-rights movement gained strength and momentum; romantic music for a sound-track--rhythm and blues, and rock and roll. Etc. Neptune sets the tone.

Slytherin88

I don't. I have Mercury,Venus, and Sun in Aries. I also have Moon in Libra, so it'll be opposing my Moon. I don't want to live with delusions, and be fooled by others. Currently, Neptune is conjunct my Mars, and even though Uranus is conjunct my Sun in Aries, I don't have that much drive to do things for my own self, only for those things that are for others. I know it doesn't have bad influence, since natally Mars is sextile my Neptune, but still it worries me. Are my worries not based on reality? I can't see clearly where my life, career, are going right now.