North node in 1st house Libra

Eanahsti

I’m not too sure about if they are obsessed about beauty, but I have an idea that the north node is more of a life lesson rather than a person’s characteristic. So a Libra north node’s lesson is to balance their life or whatever Libra is associated with. The north node in the 1st could mean that the person should focus more on their self.
My sister has her north node in the 1st house (as well as Virgo). At a young age, her mind was set on helping others (her south node is in the 7th which might be the reason). She is becoming an occupational therapist because our grandma can’t move half her body. She volunteers and her job right now is taking care of a person with autism. So in this life, something that she is trying to learn is to be more selfish or be someone who thinks about herself first.
I hope you might find this useful!

PlutoLibScoAsc

I’m not too sure about if they are obsessed about beauty, but I have an idea that the north node is more of a life lesson rather than a person’s characteristic. So a Libra north node’s lesson is to balance their life or whatever Libra is associated with. The north node in the 1st could mean that the person should focus more on their self.
My sister has her north node in the 1st house (as well as Virgo). At a young age, her mind was set on helping others (her south node is in the 7th which might be the reason). She is becoming an occupational therapist because our grandma can’t move half her body. She volunteers and her job right now is taking care of a person with autism. So in this life, something that she is trying to learn is to be more selfish or be someone who thinks about herself first.
I hope you might find this useful!

Thank you! Is very helpful. Reminds me how virgo always want to take care of others. Your sister is such a beautiful soul, may God bless her. <3

Eanahsti

Thank you! Is very helpful. Reminds me how virgo always want to take care of others. Your sister is such a beautiful soul, may God bless her. <3

( ^ω^ ) virgos are so caring, I still don’t understand how they would also have the characteristics of being judge-mental.