Having a very good past couple months at work, but power plays keep popping up.

quietgtaa

63agqJ2
I have been at my job for 6 years now and recently got a position promotion that started paying me more. I was incredibly excited for the help and felt blessed.

However, the management at my job always tend to favor power plays, shutting out people at random, favoritism, or constantly shifting peoples positions. It briefly led to some resentment with a friend and coworker of mine when they suddenly changed her position as well. I try to keep our line of communication open and light and give her advice but she went to a Brujerio/psychic to do a blockage spell on our boss and other coworkers who she felt wronged her. I told her this wasnt the way and to let the natural order and karma take place for herself and for others.

Our job has to do with sales and the company only cares about their overall numbers, saving money and monthly goals.

Another coworker who used to harass my friend/coworker and I is also contemplating quitting.

Obviously I know my job isn't perfect, but my mindset is to help when I can, keep to myself and mind my own business until I am able to save up to start a new beginning.

Career or finance wise, is there anything I should focus on, be wary of, or work at better to have a clear pathway to future goals?

Chart linked: https://imgur.com/a/63agqJ2

Last edited: