How will my vacation go this year?

Dm3

I'm going to be in Toronto on May 25-30.With a day trip by bus to Niagara Falls on May 27.Im a bit nervous as to this is my first international trip ever (I figured Canada would be a good start).And I'll be relying on public transportation in a big city for the first time.I have no connections to Canada as far as people/friends.But I really wanted to visit another country for the first time.Ill be going alone.

This is a chart created for when I asked the question.How do things look...good or bad?Hopefully I did the chart right this time.

Attached : https://imgur.com/E8UbSk8

Last edited:

waybread

Good for you that you're willing to get out of your comfort zone, to explore new vistas!

A lot of the success of travel is mental, so if you can go with the flow and take things as they come, you'll enjoy your trip a lot more than if you feel fearful, rigid, and brittle about facing unaccustomed experiences.

I think this chart is showing your fear about the trip (moon in detriment) but your 9th house of overseas travel is ruled by courageous Mars. It is in mutual reception with Mercury, so your local bus trips should go well. (You can always ask for assistance.)

Remember the old saying, you'll either have a good trip or a good story. And it is possible to do both!

Dm3

That sounds good.Im hoping that also means all public transportation turns out well for me.That and safety were my concerns.

Dm3

Good for you that you're willing to get out of your comfort zone, to explore new vistas!

A lot of the success of travel is mental, so if you can go with the flow and take things as they come, you'll enjoy your trip a lot more than if you feel fearful, rigid, and brittle about facing unaccustomed experiences.

I think this chart is showing your fear about the trip (moon in detriment) but your 9th house of overseas travel is ruled by courageous Mars. It is in mutual reception with Mercury, so your local bus trips should go well. (You can always ask for assistance.)

Remember the old saying, you'll either have a good trip or a good story. And it is possible to do both!

Just returned home today and remembered making this post.Your interpretation was 100% correct.It was intimidating at first but I asked people for directions.By the end of the trip I learned how to get around in the city on my own.The short bus trips did go well!!!!