What does 4th house ruler in the 12th house indicates?

Astrology

I think this calls for a natal chart to be posted. I would look to the 12th house lord too and see if it makes any aspects to the 4th house lord. If it's in the 4th house could also be significant. What's your 12th house and 12th ruler like? Are they positively or negatively aspected? Any bad aspects to Neptune? All these things should be taken into account to decipher whether this will have a positive or negative "theme" to it.

Well, in my birth chart, I have 12th house ruler in the 12th house. I have Ascendant in Sagittarius, Sagittarius Rising, and this is also in the 12th house. Since I have 1st house ruler in the 12th house. And also 4th house ruler in the 12th house. I also have Mercury square Neptune, one of the worst/most challenging aspect/placement in the birth chart. That's considered to be 'bad aspects to Neptune'. One more, I have Venus trine Neptune.

Gemini888

Yes. In fact, I was born in South Korea. But I was raised and educated in China. My mother used to take me with her and travel to South Korea like twice each year back and forth, back and forth for about 10 years. And then, I came to the US when I was almost 11 years old, until now. I don't really understand the last part where you were claiming about the fiery home life. What did you meant when you were saying fiery home life? That my parents were fierce and abusive when I was still a child or what? Can you please explain a little bit more in depth for that? By the way, I never really lived with my father, he stayed in South Korea his whole life, ever since I was born, my mother took me to China and I didn't even see my father that much. He has never been there for me when I was young, and he hated when I got sick because when I was still a kid, I always got sick, like cold, fever, and he would always got mad at me for being physically weak. He was a very traditional man, he always wanted a son, he was very disappointed at the day that I was born, just because I was a girl, not a boy. But those sorrows were gone now, I stopped/ended my relationship with him several years ago. Right now, I work and study because I'm already an adult and I believe that I must be independent and stop relying on others, even if he/she is my family member. Because parents cannot stay with their children in children's whole lifetime. And that's why I overcame that hardship before when I was young.
By "fiery" I mean a lot of aggressiveness. Did you suffer from abuse? Or did your family encourage you to become a strong and reliable person? With Sag right there, the best scenario would be a support system that emphasized on strong belief in yourself and optimism, and the worst would be a very opinionated parent who would stop at nothing to silent you because "I'm always right". So dad didn't care for you, but did he abuse you? How about mom?

Astrology

By "fiery" I mean a lot of aggressiveness. Did you suffer from abuse? Or did your family encourage you to become a strong and reliable person? With Sag right there, the best scenario would be a support system that emphasized on strong belief in yourself and optimism, and the worst would be a very opinionated parent who would stop at nothing to silent you because "I'm always right". So dad didn't care for you, but did he abuse you? How about mom?

I think you're right about that. Because there were lots of aggressivenesses in my family when I was a young kid. My mom was overly-protective of me when I was a child. Now the situation is okay. Like I said before, I ended/terminated my relationship with dad like 6 years ago. I tried everything to forget this man completely. He never respected me at all. In his eyes, I was just a weak person with no talents. He was extremely opinionated when it comes to career choosing. He hated it when I wanted to become a mathematician. He always wanted me to become either lawyer or doctor since those two career options often have more higher-paying incomes than other professions. All he cared about was money, not me. He was a very realistic yet traditional man. I'm very idealistic, sometimes even to the point of being a little bit way too impractical. I don't know why I'm like this. To be honest with you guys, sometimes I really do wish that I can be a little bit more practical. I mean, that would make lots of things so much easier in my life. And it's probably because I have Mars in Sagittarius, since I have strong beliefs. I heard that Mars placements/aspects can show what you fight for.