Should i give a go ahead move for relationship to this person?

SunConjunctUranus

I have some interest to this person, she is working in the same city as me. She was my friend back in the high school, and we meet again each other last week. Should i give a move for this person based on the suggestion?
When i see both chart, i really think there are some chances, so im asking you guys

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Hello ashriia, thank you for the answer.
Im sorry to asking you again, of course there is no guarentee in life, but at least there are some suggestion from the chart. So would you dont mine to tell me there are fondation that she accept to jump into relationship? :crying: Like her venus is in my 7th, not too close but at least its conjunct. But on the contrary, ive been known as *** person, still she give me some hint that there are some chance.
Vertex is also near her mars, i dont say i meet her regualry. I really think there are postive note.:biggrin: really fear of rejection.

Sofiamiddle

At first glance of the synastry, it has a nice house overlay and the composite has a love stellium that’s beautiful, but nothing is garantted of course, but nothing is not garanted either so. :biggrin: I love the moon in the 11th house in synastry btw I love that aspect idk why lucky you!

ashriia

I can see why you are interested in her. Her venus and pluto fall in your 7th, her sun in your 8th, and your venus squares her pluto. So there is definite attraction you feel toward her. However, in her synastry with you, it looks more friendly than romantic. There arent many contacts in her chart to yours which would indicate romantic interest.
Its possible of course though.
One thing that will cause issues is your saturn opposed to her mars. She might feel you restrict her expression, which some people can deal with but others dont want to deal with. It all depends. There is alot of compatibility between your planets, so you can relate to each other. But as for romance, i really cant say, you wont know unless you try.

SunConjunctUranus

Hi Ashriia,
I thought the planet person would really "feeling" it more than i do or im mistakenly informed about synastry overlay. Im not saying that im "really" interested but im just give it a try if she will ignore me than fvck off i guess :devil: idnt really care. Thats true about saturn mars contact we really cant denying on that one but how about the mars conjunct vertex and her north node is in between the 5th house? I thought it is beyond the romantic more like karmic.
And one more ashriia, are we going to ignore the composite chart??? What do you think???:whistling:
Aye thank you very much ashriia for your response i really appriciate that.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ashriia

Yes you are right. I apologize i was focused on your connection to her, rather than hers to you. And its the middle of the night here and im interpreting charts on the forum! When i should be sleeping.
Yes so her venus falling in your 7th and her sun falling in your 8th are both good for romance. Despite the sun being made uncomfortable in your 8th.
The composite has the ruler of your relationship/friendship in the 8th conjunct pluto. This may be good for sexuality in the relationship but things can also get ugly as well. Neptune is conjunct moon, so there might be unrealistic expections here for what you want the relationship to be like. You both would need to try to be as realistic as possible if you pursue a relationship.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

ElenaJ

As ashriia wrote, that Neptune/moon conjunction in the composite is a signal to keep your feet on the ground in this relationship, even more so since Neptune rules the 12th in the composite. Also agree there are some aspects to attract you too, but in your natal you have sun/uranus conjunct with mercury close by, all in freedom loving Aquarius. You need someone who will give you lots of freedom. Not sure if someone with so much Capricorn plus Venus in scorpio can do this for you, you will find her "clingy". She really only has sun in sag that will fulfil that for you, but moon and Venus show she needs someone different. Your sentence that you are not "really" interested is puzzling, and evidently shows you should be friends, not more.

SunConjunctUranus

Oh hi ElenaJ, really appriciate you being here.
First off,i do have interest to jump in a relatinship romantically with her, what im saying "really" doesnt mean im about go get her whatever it takes. Just being cautious.
Secondly, im not typical mad genius, mad sciencist, high sky flying, freedom addict aqua just like you said, im taurus asc and apparently my venus square pluto. I do believe you know these thing way before than me, but at least i do understand such a thing.
I believe everybody are "clingy" on their term, we dont know yet how "clingy" she really is or how acceptable "clingy" she is on my part. I keep in mind to make the relationship realistic on day to day basis just like you said, its quite true.
Im sorry to asking again, what do you mean there are some aspect to attract you? Composite or synastry? And lastly my saturn trine her venus 2 orb, what do you think?