Divorce Trial

CactusLand

Hi, this is a chart for the starting time of my friends divorce trial. Will she have a positive outcome, only issue is financial (children, houses etc... is already resolved. Thanks for your help.

fKDYG6

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    222.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi, this is a chart for the starting time of my friends divorce trial. Will she have a positive outcome, only issue is financial (children, houses etc... is already resolved. Thanks for your help.

fKDYG6

Dear hi! Can you upload a chart with regio house system please!!
Also i would ask you who is asking in this question?? You or your Friend???
Wich house can we take for your friend the 1th house for her or the 7th house???

CactusLand

Hi Sunrise,

Thanks for you help with this, I am pretty experienced with natal astrology but am quite lost with horary...appreciate the help as my close friend asked me to look into this for her.

She is asking the question and she would definitely be the querent, he would be the 7th house.

I am very confused with this chart, querent=mercury, combust the sun, quesited=trial, jupiter, doesn't seem to me to be making any major aspects..

I am lost on this, and don't know much about horary, but would love to get a gasp of it.

I attached the chart in regio, thanks again for any light you can shed on this. Also, did I make a mistake using the start time of the trial, should I have used the moment she asked me?

Best,

Cactusland

Attachments

• Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    225.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Sunrise

Also, did I make a mistake using the start time of the trial, should I have used the moment she asked me?

Hi dear and thank you for your details...
Now as about the horary chart you must use the moment she asked the question NOT the start time of the trial. With the regio system house, with some fixed stars and part of fortune
I will be waiting your new chart

CactusLand

Hi Sunrise,

Here is the chart for the moment she asked the question. Maybe more promising?

Attachments

• Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    246.4 KB · Views: 26

Sunrise

Hi Sunrise,

Here is the chart for the moment she asked the question. Maybe more promising?

dear hi !! Sorry for the delay!! I came back again to tell you my opinion about your as i told you.
Yes, the chart shows some positive things about friend might have from the court. If I read well she is interested in learning only about the financial part.
here we have to see who will win, have more strength, and who is better off and not negatively affected .... (1st - 7th).

The map shows some sort of compromise between them. I do not know how satisfied she will be, but it seems that the judgment of the Court (Saturn - and also the end of the case) is in Mars's exaltation.
Mars (your friend) and Jupiter have matual reception. This shows good cooperation. Jupiter is also the natural planet of the judges.

Luckily Mars does not get any injuries.
Jupiter is also the financial of your friend and is in the first house, the first thing that concerns her is her finances, Jupiter here is at critical degree of fixed sign (negotiating a crisis in her finances)

The fact that some kind of compromise can be made is apparent from the moon's course.
The Moon is the natural planet of the jury, but also the ruler of the 9th (law and trials). and also her could be her attorney.
The Moon will opposite with Sun (the judge) and Venus, and then they will meet Jupiter. Jupiter here collecting the light of Sun and Venus. Luckily with a Trine in her 1th house. But still with a genitive reception. Jupiter is in detriment of tha moon and also in Venus.

I also see that Venus (the husband) is burned by this weak Sun (weakness). Venus seems to lose a lot of strength. Also is in a cadeed house.

We also see an eclipse coming. The eclipse usually carries clearings and finishes. This eclipse I think affects in a negative way more her husband (Venus) than your friend (Aris).

The other positive thing is that your friend seems to have good supporters as well. Jupiter and Mars (angles) exchange mutual power from sings ruler. again shows us that somehow your friend will benefit her rather than her husband.

Finally, Moon (9th), usually represents the attorney of the interested party. So the Moon will be able to do her job that will be in favor of your friend. (I write above what the Moon does and what its her path.

I wish you good luck and expected other opinions from more experienced members of the forum.
I will be waiting to hear from you

Last edited:

CactusLand

Hi Sunrise,

Thank you so much for you analysis, I really learned a lot from it. Also, just before I looked at your message, I got some good news from my friend about the case. Something occurred in the court in a pre-trial hearing that looks very promising for her, so your conclusion appears, at least for the moment, spot on. I will let you know how the results are in about two weeks.

Thanks again for you help.

All the Best,

Cactusland