Career as a singer?

Sooo im new here, I've just started to learn about house rulers but im still new to all this and wanted some advice here.
As the title says, I want to be a singer. I have a Libra midheaven with mars in scorpio in the 10th house. My venus (ruler of the 10th) is in pisces in the 3rd house conjunct Jupiter (ruler of the 12th house) in Aries, square my capricorn ascendant and sesquiquadrate mars (ruler of my 4th house). My mars is square neptune in aquarius in the 1st house, square Uranus in Aquarius in the 2nd house, trine mercury in pisces in the 2nd house, trine moon in Aquarius in the 2nd house, biquintile my jupiter in aries in the 3rd house, semi sextile pluto in the 12th house, sextile my ascendant and opposite saturn in aries in the 4th house.
And transit wise, Jupiter is going through my 10th house, saturn is going through my 12th house square my venus, pluto is going through my 1st house sextile my venus and neptune is conjunct my venus.
Sorry if this is an information overload. Would appreciate some opinions on this. :)

Since i dont know how to attach a photo of my chart, here's a link to a pic of it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYSGELnD-XW/

Last edited:

Claire19

please post your chart so we can see the aspects. You can anonymise it and Astrodienst does some really good ones.