Horary q

What would Neptune in 7th mean in regards to relationship reading in horary? Does it necessarily mean there is another person involved, or could it be that the relationship won't be fulfilled....or the two people in question are at odds...so it doesn't necessarily have to mean anther person? I tried to find info about it online but alas I can't..

'Such a question is purely one of partnership, and the prospective partner is signified by the rulers of the 7th and their aspects. Thus if Neptune is the chief significator of the 7th, he is an idealist and dreamer; if Uranus, he is a crank or inventor; if Saturn, an elderly and serious person, and so on.' Light.org

So does this mean if Neptune is in 7th house, then the person I asked about the relationship question with, is an idealist and dreamer?

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
In horary Neptune, Uranus, Pluto don't have great meaning unless there is a close aspect to the inner planets, Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars. Or, there is a tight aspect to the cusp.

Moondancing

Premium Member
If you asked the horary question about a relationship then yes, Neptune in aspect to Moon relates to you. Easy aspects, sextile/trine could show you being receptive and relaxed to the relationship. Hard aspect, square, opposition, conjunction describes instability and weakness.

Moondance

If you asked the horary question about a relationship then yes, Neptune in aspect to Moon relates to you. Easy aspects, sextile/trine could show you being receptive and relaxed to the relationship. Hard aspect, square, opposition, conjunction describes instability and weakness.

Moondance

Yeah it's a square so that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Do you wanna post the chart?

Yep, here's the chart in question, although it's one you've already seen. Interestingly, that chart was made on the 21st Nov and positive. Then I did something to upset him because he was calling me names, and a new chart was made 1st Dec, and there's no aspects between us. Just a little Mercury communication in detriment, which might have already happened, as he said he didn't want to speak to me when I called him earlier. So does that make the first chart null and void? It makes sense, horary's can't foresee sudden changes, right? Anyway, do you agree that's it ruined now? (Early ascendant I know but there's no aspect).

picture upload

thank you
i thought that she was talking about :neptune:
thanks again

I didn't learn too much about Neptune. Apart from it relating to the confusion, and I guess he is a bit of a dreamer. I'm more Neptune than him, really.

But the Uranus in the 7th house related to him very well,as he is unpredictable by nature ( he has natal moon in Gemini opposed mars conjunct Uranus!) and it relates to the early ascendant, showing that a lot can change/is unpredictable.

So really impressed with horary.

Last edited: