My sister and me...

Hi, I can't post a chart as on my mobile, but I was hoping if I give my sisters and my details you could help me understand why we are enemies?

Our family all fell out and broke apart after our mum died, and instead of being there for me she has demanded all the attention from everyone, to the point of turning people against me (she's great at it!) she has many faces so can be very convincing! What is her weakness, what could I do or say to get her to see me as an equal and treat me like one instead of walking all over me? But also why did she turn like this instead of grouping together. Why do I let myself feel like suck a victim too and what am I doing wrong, I'm very blunt but naive...

Our details are:
Sister: 25/05/1983, dumfries, Scotland. (time unknown but it's time of Chinese monkey..4.25 or 5.25 I think)
Mine: 18/04/1987, 18:00 (birth certificate), dumfries Scotland.

Sorry for not having the charts!! X

Kitchy

Banned
if father is behind it, rahu - mother was complicit with it or absent.

moon favoring of mother comes after death of mother from a daughter - the alpha female.

don't give him your name sister - he's a predator o newbies. your charts are enough.

Hey guys sorry for getting inbetween you there. My Aries makes me very honest, so I'm more than happy to say I can give a false name without it interfering with a chart interpretation?

The stuff about my dad and mum are so true btw!! Our mum died and our dad was basically absent from that point. My gran (mums mum) took on my sister but basically abandoned me and left me out of the fold...supposedly because I was too depressed. I think that's caused the competition between me and my sister because she has been favoured and so treats me like I'm beneath her now, and gets possessive if she sees me getting even remotely close. To the point I don't speak to my sister or my brother now. I haven't spoken to my dad in years and our gran died last year. (As you can imagine that was a relief for me albeit very sad at the same time.)

Any advice on how to fix this situation??

rahu

Banned

moon favoring of mother comes after death of mother from a daughter - the alpha female.

don't give him your name sister - he's a predator o newbies. your charts are enough.
what is your problem kitchy
you making a fool of yourself as I have been in this forum for almost 10 years and you come up with this slander.
rahu

Kitchy

Banned
Rahu -

You'd have to be a real living breathing woman to understand it.

Since I'm not sure what you are - I'll assume you are an egomaniac with no compunction to listen to other's opinions.

The mother dies - the father mourns and the alpha female takes over - that is how it happens in the human and gorilla world.

You are not a Silverback breed nor are you are Mother -

This much I know.

NOTHING in a family happens before, during or after, without Moony Mom to allow or prevent.

Astrology 101, hijo.

You are not a Jedi yet - but I do dig your nodes study. I like to stick with that.

Where's your chart Rahu - no one's ever seen it....

rahu

Banned

again you are sick kitchy

and you have no experience with abusive situations , to blame the mother is crazy.

rahu

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
again you are sick kitchy

and you have no experience with abusive situations , to blame the mother is crazy.

rahu

Rahu -

Do I have your permission to post your comment as a thread topic?

Of course you never read Freud or Oedipus. Silly me.

All this time I thought you had an intellectual side.

Now I know I'm dealing with Cap or Taurus personality with Neptune.

Thank you for that revealing.

You likely have moon in bad relation to Pluto - Uranus - Saturn. Merc or Sun to Neptune.

So be it. Wipe Wipe Clean Hands at this point.

Can I use your quote as a post for others opinions on your hypothethis?

Sister and Me ....

Who got the favor from mom in the end? You or your sister, and why?

Rahu has a different take on it - somewhere in the lines of "tell me your name" -

rahu

Banned

your sick kitchy

I don't think Kitchy is blaming the mother because I do believe in a Darwin sort of out look, where we are all mammals at the end of the day. My maternal gran took over the role of alpha female and favoured my sister so it makes sense why I would then suffer from anxiety, because it's the equivalent of a pack leaving an injured cub behind and the cub feeling exposed and waiting for a predator.

Now here's the blunt but hopefully diplomatic side of me you get from an Aries sun and libra ascendant: I've spoken with Rahu and his thread on the nodes is really fascinating. The personal attacks are a bit much but it seems like yourself Kitchy are curious about him and want to bring Rahu out of his shell..? A combative approach won't exactly make him feel like reciprocating though...

Thought I'd get my 2c in ;p

Last edited:
Oh to answer the question about who got the favour in the end and why...

Almost instantaneously from my mum dying, my sister was both worshipped and told she would have to grow up. She's a Gemini sun, moon Scorpio, libra ascendant...if she told you the sky was orange you would possibly believe her. She's socially acceptable and far more glamorous than me (Leo midheaven compared to my cancer midheaven.) my gran has Venus in Scorpio, and is herself a very charismatic but controlling woman. I was easily trampled on but did fall out with my gran a few years later by shouting at her one Xmas (something I was forever sorry for but ultimately paid for by years of bullying and being at best laughed at and worse, completely outcast).

I've completely removed myself from all contact with my sister but I've been thinking about the need to forgive and if disappearing is for the best in the long run. My thinking is it is and I don't even have any Taurus or Capricorn in my chart so to say that must mean it's not a healthy situation.

Whoops sorry for the waffling