Experts here, do my prayers have some power ?

Tan88

Banned
I am a spiritualist person, but nowdays at the same time i believe that pray can help you and others someway at others i think that pray is just a different way to meditate, to trust in yourself. I ask if my prayers have some kind of power ? (of course, a positive power, i don't do nothing against somebody). :smile:

a long time i don't read astrology horary because I've been busy busy but here i go with the delineation.
I have to say that it's disappointing looking at the chart, mars my ruler is in 12th house and in detriment in libra, doesn't look a good to me, mars in a cadent house, detriment, no power.
To get worst, Saturn in my first house is there giving a block energy, Saturn only has a square, there is no positive aspect. And moon in combust by sun, moon should be in a good shape because it rules the 9th house but combust :annoyed:. My ascendant conjunct a bad star, i don't know the name.

answer: nope, no power at all.

Attachments

• pray.jpg
    pray.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 26

A Yian

In a Spiritual question, we shall judge the IX. Hear the ruler of the IX is de Moon. The Moon is in Aquarius and combusted by sun: she is Week, and she is making a Square to Mars (You). The Answer is negative: in this moment, your prayers are week, invisible and useless.

That is the Judgment. You should think about to change your prayers. Search for others more powerful…