Hair loss

Coffee

Banned
Hair is normally attributed to Leo, or the Sun. I don't find this the case.

Aries is the first house, and seems to be the head, while the next body part seems to follow the logic of working your way down.

I'd look at 1st (hair) and 12th (loss) rulers in relation to each other.

Fireboy

Mine situation is going a little worst last months,lost hair in last 6 months,i tried some therapy with vitamins,lotions etc but nothing seems to work at all.:annoyed:

jj.jpg

byjove

Account Closed
I have some hair thinning, especially at the fringe on my head and my doctor told me the other day at it is male pattern baldness. He told me that the commercial product 'regain' works. I'm too worried yet, but I will try it. Also, barbers told me that my hair was quite dry and a bit damaged. I bought professional salon hair nutrifiers and while a little costly, really repair the hair, cosmetically. Astrologically, I know little on this yet.

Virinchi

strong saturn and mars help hair growth and usually such ppl dont go bald till old age.
people with saturn in ascendant take good care of their hair and don't let themselves go bald prematuredly.
they're adamant and stubborn at times

ketu is ascendant indicates old look at young age. either they're bald before 30 or have more than 50% premature grey hair by that age.

so far i've observed that hairfall occurs during weak/bad transit or jupiter

Vista

I have Aries rising, Saturn sextiling my ASC and an unaspected and retrograde Mars in Leo and I have a ton of hair.

One of the biggest culprits for losing hair is an undiagnosed thyroid problem. Most doctors do only TSH testing of the thyroid(this tests the parathyroid so it's not enough)which leaves many people with hypothyroid and very, very sick. You need to look at the entire thyroid with doing labs tests, Free T3 and Free T4 are the most important. Also, the TSH lab test scale they use is so vast, many people can be "within range" and still be hypothyroid.

Astrologically speaking, without a chart we are only guessing here.