Will i win a huge amount of money in lottery on 21.12.19?

Darkgirl

Banned
Hello
on 21th of December Jupitertransit (ruler of 2nd house in 8th house) will conjunct Uranus (ruler of 4th house in 2nd house) in house 2.

Is it possible to get a sudden gain regarding winning in lottery?

Venus as ruler of the 2nd house is only making bad aspect to mars ruler of the 8th house.

No?

Thank you very much

Attachments

• lottery 2.GIF
    lottery 2.GIF
    25.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Lottery chart.PNG
    Lottery chart.PNG
    134.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Darkgirl

Banned
What about the trine from ruler of 5th house Saturn in 5th house to mars ruler of 8th house, items of others? There is a difference between 9 degrees (9 month till December) and moon (ruler of 11th house) will next conjunct saturn

Chrysalis

Saturn can't trine mars, saturn is the slower planet, mars has to trine saturn, and this trine between mars/saturn perfected at 18 degrees taurus/capricorn, mars has now left saturn by trine.

Moon conjuncting saturn in 5th is not good for a win on the lottery.

Why would saturn bring you a big win, when saturn restricts things ?

For a [possible] win chart, you'd want jupiter in your 5th square sun in the 8th or something along this line.

Aria Venue

Lottery is an 11th house matter...pennies from heaven...so here is moon...however moon in detriment in capricorn..there is the aspect though

Chrysalis

The 5th house is to do with gambling. I don't understand this "pennies from heaven" from the 11th house.

Can you explain this ?

JUPITERASC

Hello
on 21th of December Jupitertransit (ruler of 2nd house in 8th house) will conjunct Uranus (ruler of 4th house in 2nd house) in house 2.
Is it possible to get a sudden gain regarding winning in lottery?
Venus as ruler of the 2nd house is only making bad aspect to mars ruler of the 8th house.
No?

Thank you very much

so need confirmation whether this is EVENT ASTROLOGY CHART :smile:
and

not an Horary question as such

JUPITERASC

The chart you posted does seem to be an Horary :smile:

Is there a difference?
There IS a difference between

EVENT astrology

ELECTIONAL astrology

and HORARY astrology

and so

to be clear then :smile:
Horary questions must be specific
and are answered using a specific set of rules
for example by allocating significators for the question
and focusing on those significators to the exclusion of all else
which is very different from the way a natal chart is read

Horary question 'purpose' could be for example discerning location of missing people
or

discerning the intentions of the Quesited
or

discerning the location of lost objects
such as important papers, jewellery

in contrast
ELECTIONAL astrology attempts to discern an IDEAL MOMENT TO ACT

ELECTIONAL aka elective charts do not "create" a specific event
but rather assess the ideal TIME to undertake a specific event
for example
ideal time to travel/sign a business deal

ideal time to buy a lottery ticket and so on

in contrast

EVENT astrology may discern for example
circumstances surrounding a murder/suicide/crime et al
based on the moment the event occurred

and thus
Horary
Electional
and Event astrology differ

Darkgirl

Banned
So that means also the question about
-when will i meet someone
-when will i get a job
-will i win in lottery next Monday

Are more Event astrology than horary questions

Everytime a specific date / moment is mentioned or ask?

Or give everything the same answer?

JUPITERASC

So that means also the question about
-when will i meet someone
-when will i get a job
-will i win in lottery next Monday

Are more Event astrology than horary questions

Everytime a specific date / moment is mentioned or ask?

Or give everything the same answer?
Those questions I quoted above that you mention are all horary questions :smile:

BUT
the difference is that

IF the question is:

When is best moment to: MEET SOMEONE
or

When is best moment to: MAIL A COMPLETED JOB APPLICATION
or

When is best moment to: BUY A LOTTERY TICKET :smile:
and so on

THEN
that is ELECTIONAL ASTROLOGY
and for those kinds of questions

we have an ELECTIONAL AND EVENT ASTROLOGY BOARD
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Darkgirl

Banned
Those questions I quoted above that you mention are all horary questions :smile:

BUT
the difference is that

IF the question is:

When is best moment to: MEET SOMEONE
or

When is best moment to: MAIL A COMPLETED JOB APPLICATION
or

When is best moment to: BUY A LOTTERY TICKET :smile:
and so on

THEN
that is ELECTIONAL ASTROLOGY
and for those kinds of questions

we have an ELECTIONAL AND EVENT ASTROLOGY BOARD
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

OK thank you very much for explaining these difference
Now I checked it

Aria Venue

The 5th house is to do with gambling. I don't understand this "pennies from heaven" from the 11th house.

Can you explain this ?
hello Chrysalis:smile:

i always Follow Frawley's method (Frawley:2005:24) "It shows 'pennies from Heaven': the bounty that drops into our lap without our struggle or desert - so the win on the lottery or the football pools."

5th could be used mostly in horce races...Addey's system

Aria Venue

Maybe because 11th house is opposite from 5th house?

Darkgirl don't get confused between horary technic....natal progressions...and event charts...or other technics.I think Jupiterasc has already clarified this to you perfectly.

Here we have to deal with an horary question related to profit from Lottery.
If however you had posted a question about the specific date of this lottery...like 21/12/2019 and the exact place of where this lottery is taking place ...then we would have an event chart...and so treated as such:wink:

So every time you post a thread in an horary section, you don't have to mention transits or whatsover.All these belong to other sections of this forum, as also Jupiterasc already mentioned.This way you end up getting confused about to read the horary in the first place :love:

JUPITERASC

Darkgirl don't get confused between horary technic....natal progressions...and event charts...or other technics.

I think Jupiterasc has already clarified this to you perfectly.

Here we have to deal with an horary question related to profit from Lottery.
If however you had posted a question about the specific date of this lottery..
.like 21/12/2019 and the exact place of where this lottery is taking place ...
then we would have an event chart...and so treated as such:wink:
So every time you post a thread in an horary section, you don't have to
mention transits or whatsover.
All these belong to other sections of this forum, as

also Jupiterasc already mentioned.

This way you end up getting confused about to read the horary
in the first place :love:
BONATTI wrote excellent book on ELECTIONS :smile: https://www.bendykes.com/product/bonatti-on-elections/

Inquisag

hello Chrysalis:smile:

i always Follow Frawley's method (Frawley:2005:24) "It shows 'pennies from Heaven': the bounty that drops into our lap without our struggle or desert - so the win on the lottery or the football pools."

5th could be used mostly in horce races...Addey's system

I found this on Skyscript by Frawley- "Similarly, if the question contains a given bound of time, this too will be reflected in the chart. It can be taken that the end of the relevant planet's present sign is the end of the given time-frame. So if I ask, "Will I win the lottery this year?" and find my significator conjuncting the ruler of the eleventh house (pennies from Heaven) immediately after it leaves its present sign, I would judge, "No; but I will early next"."

This looks to be a hypothetical question he asked. I was wondering if you have found using the 11th house for lotteries and such, to be an accurate method of prediction.

Aria Venue

I found this on Skyscript by Frawley- "Similarly, if the question contains a given bound of time, this too will be reflected in the chart. It can be taken that the end of the relevant planet's present sign is the end of the given time-frame. So if I ask, "Will I win the lottery this year?" and find my significator conjuncting the ruler of the eleventh house (pennies from Heaven) immediately after it leaves its present sign, I would judge, "No; but I will early next"."

This looks to be a hypothetical question he asked. I was wondering if you have found using the 11th house for lotteries and such, to be an accurate method of prediction.

hello Inquisag
In the article you are referring to, Frawley demonstrates how we calculate time in an horary chart and gives you numerous examples so as to see that each time involves balancing considerations and possibilities.As in this case, where the question contains a given bound of time ...this year...simply says that "if i find my find my significator conjuncting the ruler of the eleventh house immediately after it leaves its present sign"...so my significator doesn't aspect aspect L11 yet, but as he changes sign will find him immediately...that means that I'll earn the lottery soon after the time frame finishes.So in order to judge a question, you must always balance among different considerations.

I don't participate in Lotteries myself, but i have read many charts related to such questions.Or profit from bets, or bets on event-sports charts.I judge them always according to Frawley's method.However in order to do that, you must practice a lot...as always...so as to improve your skills...regarding all the considerations given in the chart.:smile:

Inquisag

I usually tryout Astrological methods and add them to my stash of things that work after I have seen proof that they work consistently. For example, I have seen proof that the basic premise of Lilly's method for finding lost things works consistently; however, the directions part of it are a little wonky. Therefore, I was looking for proof that Frawley's method works consistently.

In theory, I am inclined to disagree with the association of luck to the 11th house. Instead I have found Dana Gerhardt's depiction of the 11th to be accurate. I associate luck to the 12th house due to its rulership by Jupiter and Neptune. I wrote a blog post explaining my position, but it isn't up at the moment. I will post it again.

When it comes to winning lotteries in general, I agree with Lois Rodden that the possibilities of a large lottery win are decipherable from the natal chart. I do have a blog post on that - Do you have a winner's chart. Lois compiled the charts of lottery winners to make her list of what to look for. My daughter has a winner's chart, but she hates playing the lottery. She does not like taking risks with her money at all. Instead, I have found that those periods when she may have won if she played are times when she has an opportunity to win a prize in a contest.

She had an opportunity like this last year. She felt she would have won a trip during one of her lucky periods if she entered a local contest. She did not enter the contest after she figured out how much she would have to pay in taxes this year (it was substantial). She has a day chart and Saturn is her friend and ruler of her Ascendant.

Aria Venue

I usually tryout Astrological methods and add them to my stash of things that work after I have seen proof that they work consistently. For example, I have seen proof that the basic premise of Lilly's method for finding lost things works consistently; however, the directions part of it are a little wonky. Therefore, I was looking for proof that Frawley's method works consistently.

In theory, I am inclined to disagree with the association of luck to the 11th house. Instead I have found Dana Gerhardt's depiction of the 11th to be accurate. I associate luck to the 12th house due to its rulership by Jupiter and Neptune. I wrote a blog post explaining my position, but it isn't up at the moment. I will post it again.

When it comes to winning lotteries in general, I agree with Lois Rodden that the possibilities of a large lottery win are decipherable from the natal chart. I do have a blog post on that - Do you have a winner's chart. Lois compiled the charts of lottery winners to make her list of what to look for. My daughter has a winner's chart, but she hates playing the lottery. She does not like taking risks with her money at all. Instead, I have found that those periods when she may have won if she played are times when she has an opportunity to win a prize in a contest.

She had an opportunity like this last year. She felt she would have won a trip during one of her lucky periods if she entered a local contest. She did not enter the contest after she figured out how much she would have to pay in taxes this year (it was substantial). She has a day chart and Saturn is her friend and ruler of her Ascendant.

Thank you Inquisag for this helpful information. I've just read them and I find these approaches very interesting and in particular the winner's chart:smile:I am about to search some more things in a friend's natal that I've been seeing the previous days.I mean every day he asks me horary questions related to profit from bet...or even sports bets and he wins every time!!!!So even myself I was skeptic how can he be so lucky,,,besides the fact that I predict him the outcome. However I don't consider my self a very lucky person although i have my natal jupiter in sag conjunct neptune...(not very close though 6 units :tongue:).So i prefer to be methodical and hard worker and not to rely upon luck:innocent:

Regarding Frawley's methods however I urge you to read his books and since you're keen in bets, I think that they would prove to be very useful, as long as you respect and apply the traditional Horary rules. In other words...you don't have to take my word on their credibility, you can test them by yourself and see whether they work in praxis:love: