influence of planets depending on strength?

kirki

Hi,i would like to ask if a weak planet's aspect is less strong .For example saturn in cancer trining sun and jupiter in cancer trining sun ,lets say in same orbs ,would jupiter affect sun more since its strong in cancer?Same in synastry if A's weak saturn squares the others moon and at same time A's strong jupiter conjucts the others moon ,does that decrease saturns influence?

D-Rok

Hi,i would like to ask if a weak planet's aspect is less strong .For example saturn in cancer trining sun and jupiter in cancer trining sun ,lets say in same orbs ,would jupiter affect moon more since its strong in cancer?Same in synastry if A's weak saturn squares the others moon and at same time A's strong jupiter conjucts the others moon ,does that decrease saturns influence?

This probably doesn’t answer your question (sorry) but it goes something like this:

Houses 1 4 7 10 = 100% power of a planet
Houses 2 5 8 11 = 50%
Houses 3 6 9 12 = 25%

For good or bad the house placement will determine a planet’s activity. There’s other stuff too that goes into it but this is a helpful rule of thumb.

Aspects go something like this:

Trine: powerful good
Sextile: weaker good
Square: weaker “bad” (I say bad in the way of being harsher)
Opposition: powerful “bad”
Conjunct: it’s weird. It blends the energies of whatever bodies are connecting. There’s no cut/dry definition.

As a rule, USUALLY sextiles and trines are friendly aspects. Square and oppositions are usually unfriendly or consist of more difficult interactions. So, I hope that clarifies things a bit.

Don’t use the other aspects, they’re too weak and don’t really count. Make it easy on yourself — there will be plenty of aspects to worry about with just these five.

kirki

Thank you for your answer,i am just wondering if an aspect is less or more strong depending on digities too,so if there are 2 aspects at same time towards a planet, by a stronger and a weaker planet by dignity,i wonder if stronger wins somehow reducing the weakers planet aspect.Hope im making my self clear .Yes i realise it depend on the houses that these planets are .But lets say they are both in strong houses and orb is the same .Maybe im not clear,so ill give a clear example.Lets say cancer saturn from 7thhouse conjucts moon in 0 orb and jupiter in cancer also conjucts moon in 0 orb ,jupiter wins short of speak cause its stronger by dignity?reduces saturns influence ?

D-Rok

I don’t know enough about that level of stuff but if Saturn AND a Jupiter AAAND the Moon are in partile conjunction in the seventh it’s not going to be a fun time.

Jupiter is exalted, Saturn is in detriment, and the Moon is in rulership in your case.

Here’s the thing: Saturn is bad as all hell in Cancer, and probably corrupts the Moon some, but he (and Jupiter) don’t really have a choice, as they HAVE to listen to the Moon as they are in — essentially — her home. The Moon in Cancer is the homeowner, for example. Jupiter is an extremely honored guest. Saturn is...like...your evil uncle coming to visit. Literally he is pretty bad here. But he has to listen to the Moon (usually) since not only he is in her house, but he is conjoined to her. So there will probably be ***** ups but again, most of his actions will be determined by the Moon.

It’s kind of weird.

kirki

Thank you ,i see...It was an example ,that conjuction is not in my chart ,i was trying to make clearer my question...but i do have saturn in cancer trines moon.