Do I have asbergers?

Right, don't worry I'm not looking for a diagnosis from a horary. My gp thinks I do have asbergers and he mentioned it to me again recently, and this time I was inclined to believe him. I looked up a YouTube video of females with asbergers and I couldn't believe how much it related to me. Especially that it can start becoming more problematic at puberty, which is when I really started to struggle.

I don't want to have it, but at the same time, it feels like a huge relief to know that there is a reason why I have struggled so much.

And so I ask Astrology, do I have asbergers?

Last edited:

tikana

umm you asked about this condition and i think that is all we get answer to that question.

moon is relatively strong by 1 dignity but is it 100% clean? nope
there is something going on but you need to go check with the doctor

umm you asked about this condition and i think that is all we get answer to that question.

moon is relatively strong by 1 dignity but is it 100% clean? nope
there is something going on but you need to go check with the doctor

Ok cool, I do tend to believe more in horary than my gp, also because I have a 'gut' feeling this is more of a Saturn lesson I need to learn, the whole Venus-Saturn self-worth thing and that has caused me to be so socially anxious that some people think I have asbergers.

Thank you Tikana!!

tikana

Ok cool, I do tend to believe more in horary than my gp, also because I have a 'gut' feeling this is more of a Saturn lesson I need to learn, the whole Venus-Saturn self-worth thing and that has caused me to be so socially anxious that some people think I have asbergers.

Thank you Tikana!!

do you have any ideas how many disorders there are that fall into the same symptoms?
i would tell those people who think you have asbergers "get a med degree write a few hundred papers on the issue then bark.. otherwise STFU your opinion is irrelevant"

do you have any ideas how many disorders there are that fall into the same symptoms?
i would tell those people who think you have asbergers "get a med degree write a few hundred papers on the issue then bark.. otherwise STFU your opinion is irrelevant"

Yas!!! Love it Tikana, omg I'd love to see your chart because your spirit is right up my alley!! This woman in a pub a few years ago said she thought I might have asbergers because her son has it, and I beckoned her over with my finger and she leaned over the table to me and I said 'don't you ever say anything like that to me again you judgemental b' woop!! I was thinking about that tonight and feeling bad about it incase I actually did have it, but I was right ;p