Strength of a planet

Sakti

Hi Pranks,
My hearty welcome to the world of Astrology.
Strength of a planet
It is a very vast theory dear. It depends on many factors.
Have a look on Internet u will find numerous sites on this topic.

Basic information is as follows:
Planet---------Exaltation----------Debilitation---------Mooltrikon
The Sun-------Aries---------------Libra---------------Leo
The Moon------Taurus-------------Scorpio------------Taurus
Mars-----------Capricorn----------Cancer-------------Aries
Mercury--------Virgo--------------Pisces--------------Virgo
Jupiter----------Cancer------------Capricorn----------Sagittarius
Venus-----------Pisces------------Virgo---------------Libra
Saturn----------Libra--------------Aries---------------Aquarius

All the best Pranks!

regards,
Sakti

Birch Dragon

Hi Pranks,
best bet might be to post the chart you're thinking about and ask opinions on what the strongest planets are. I don't think there's one clear algorithm for making that interpretation. Traditional astrologers will do a complicated calculation involving all sorts of factors. Others will focus on depositors or the structure of the chart overall. One astrologer on here at least uses astrodynes - again, a complicated calculation.
:wink:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Of course, I assume that since you posted this in the VEDIC sub forum, you are more interested in how the Vedics do it, rather than how the modern western Tropical astrologer or the Traditional Tropical Astologer, ie, does it.

Ne's pas?

Birch Dragon

Of course, I assume that since you posted this in the VEDIC sub forum, you are more interested in how the Vedics do it, rather than how the modern western Tropical astrologer or the Traditional Tropical Astologer, ie, does it.

Ne's pas?

Oops...
I missed that...

Crystalpages

Oops...
I missed that...

Beaucoup d'approches, beacoup de vois (ma francais <<*****!>> Mais j'ai tousjours aime' la langue...!)

We can take only one journey, at a time, in one voyage!

Who is to judge, from a different path and journey, if theirs was better or what they saw during their journey more or better than other travellers?

Some day, hopefully, such childish pleasures shall vanish and all divinators shall unite! Already a minority -- if you consider the world population and their pursuits! ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

Pranks

ok Birch Dragon.
D1 Chart is :
Asc - LEo 7 deg 19min , planets in Asc are Sun 6deg 39min, Mer 26.30, Ven 12deg.6min
No planet in 2h, 3h, 5, 6, 7,11h
Rah in 4h of 2.11
Moon in 8h 00.47
jUp 9h 1:01
Mars 11.52 and Ketu 2.11 in 10h
Sat 12h 3.54