Has he distanced himself from me?

Saturnian

I have been wondering about this for some time now.For like a month ago we would talk a lot and mainly on a daily basis,but now not like that anymore which worries me a bit on whether he has distanced himself or I am just seeing thigs?
Here's the chart...it's my first time asking something on horary and I am not very sure if this is totally right.
astro_2gw_25_has_he_distanced_himself_from_me2438016473.gif

I guess I am Mercury since Virgo is on the Asc although Mercury falls in the 12th house which governs hidden matters...hm...
As for him...I think he belongs in he 11th house,under the term acquaintance,although I am not sure since it doesn't imply that much closeness when we've shared some stories about our lives or exchanged opinions about values or on certain matters that could not be considered casual chit-chat.But I don't find any other house more fit for him at the moment,except if you could fit him somewhere else better.
He seems to be the Moon...and in the 9th house.

I see that there is no aspect between Mercury and the Moon...and it kinda worries me.
So I would really like to see an answer on this.

fushiafairy

I am a total beginner.

You are mercury since virgo is rising.
Your cosignificator is moon(it almost always is the cosignificator of the one asking)

He is jupiter(traditional ruler) since pisces is on 7th cusp of other.

Moon conjunct jupiter in taurus, but that is the last major aspect the moon made. Moon is happy in taurus.
The next aspect moon makes is sextile venus.

hopefully someone with more experience chimes in. but I would say, no he isn't. However, the questioning on your part is maybe making you distance yourself from him.

Saturnian

I am a total beginner.

You are mercury since virgo is rising.
Your cosignificator is moon(it almost always is the cosignificator of the one asking)

He is jupiter(traditional ruler) since pisces is on 7th cusp of other.

Moon conjunct jupiter in taurus, but that is the last major aspect the moon made. Moon is happy in taurus.
The next aspect moon makes is sextile venus.

hopefully someone with more experience chimes in. but I would say, no he isn't. However, the questioning on your part is maybe making you distance yourself from him.
Hm...no...not in particular.I am quite attached,I was just worried that he was.

fushiafairy

i should have worded it differently....
not that you are distancing, but questioning(which obviously you are) which puts space in there(from worry, wondering).
good luck. let me know how it goes.

Saturnian

i should have worded it differently....
not that you are distancing, but questioning(which obviously you are) which puts space in there(from worry, wondering).
good luck. let me know how it goes.
Well,we used to talk way more and now it's become more rare,that's why I asked.

But we shall see,shouldn't be making assumptions like that.