Take Control SPouse, dominant aries? Destined by Chart? PLZ Read!

layla84

I was wondering if you could give me a basic prediction on my future spouse, or what I seem to attract. My birth details (birth certificate) is as such:
October 04, 1991 born at 8:20 AM in Omaha, Nebraska

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 21

virgo18

Not too dominant.... Mars is in Libra, and Mars doesn't act as we expect under Venus energy. So he wont be the typical rude guy, lying in the sofa drinking beer, who doesn't care about he's appearance. LOL well that's more Sagittarian. But what I mean is that he will take care more about he's image.

I mean that he could be a strong character guy, but it will be a refined person, and high-maintenance... and he will care a lot about you.
It is a more sensible martial type.

Last edited:

layla84

Thanks Virgo18!
Does my juno being in capricorn add to this in any way?
Also, how can you tell from the chart where we will meet or what he might do for a living?

One last thing, can you see any possible transits for when we might meet in the future?

virgo18

Thanks Virgo18!
Does my juno being in capricorn add to this in any way?
Also, how can you tell from the chart where we will meet or what he might do for a living?

One last thing, can you see any possible transits for when we might meet in the future?

1.Juno in Capricorn make you feel attracted to men who are older and more mature than you. It is possible that your husband be older than you. I don't know how much.

2. Search on books or in the web about ruler of the 7th in the 1st. The only thing I can tell you is that you should avoid developing dependency to your partner.