Which Side of the Hospital at Where I Was Born?

Three-leg-cat

"Which side of QE(the name of the hospital) at where I was born?"

May 20, 2006 03:00:45 (ST GMT+8 ) Wang Tau Hom, Hong Kong (114:11:08E 22:20:31N)

Here is the chart:

As I am interested to know more accurate position of birth place, I'd like to know which wing of the hosipital building at where I was born, that can be determined by rough direction. Would anyone help on this question?

Interesting enough, my natal Sun sign is Aries, which is coincidentially the ascendant ruler of the horary chart.

Draco

Hi 3,

I would imagine that this chart is saying that you were born in the Northern most part of the hospital. Simply because your significator, Mars, is in Cancer and in house four, the Northern sign and the Northern house. However, you asked which wing of the hospital you were born in, and as far as I am aware, 'wings' of large buildings are usually East and West, but not necessarily always. If it is the case that the hospital is composed of North and South wings, then you were born in the North.

Draco ;)

Three-leg-cat

Hi Draco,
Thank you very much! Just it's strange enough since I couldn't find a relevant part in the hospital map...
http://www.ha.org.hk/qeh/m_gen_sitemap.html

Still under investigation...for more accurate birth location.

Should it be "ICU & Paediatric ICU"?

Three-leg-cat

p.s. To Draco: I have searched your signature message from English proverb on the web, and found a typo maybe - "He who is shipwrecked the second time, cannot lay the blame on Neptune." (Sorry I used to be a proofreader(for Chinese) for some book editing work. Probably an occupational disease...)

Last edited: