Please help me interpret my solar return

rockangels

Hello, astrology lovers, I have had a rough couple of years, Saturn transiting my 12th house and still in a Saturn Square Pluto transit, and Uranus squaring my ascendant and natal Uranus. Last summer after a severely abusive relationship I found sanctuary in astrology and it saved my life. In those past 12 months, despite the darkness of depression and PTSD I managed to achieve a lot and I am very proud of myself. Any insight into this year's solar return chart will be deeply appreciated. Thank you
showgif.cgi

Attachments

• astro_32gw_yo_2021529.37082.331.jpg
    astro_32gw_yo_2021529.37082.331.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 21

blackbery

This will be a much, happier Solar Return year for you. It's very much centered on healing through others, through relationships. With that Moon/Neptune in the 7th house you may meet an ideal partner, very sensitive and even artistic. If you not looking for another relationship so soon, it will indicate a healing partnership of some kind. You need that after such trauma that you had last year.

Your career will be in focus with Mars but know that you will encounter conflicts and will get emotionally upset many times. But with Moon/Mars aspects, they don't linger. You may lose your temper or someone will attack you and then it will be calm once again. There are very few retrograde planets in your chart so the birthday year will be a 'go'. Lots going on, good things happening.

There could be a possible death with Saturn in 8th in difficult aspect with Sun. Perhaps a boss, a grandfather or a fatherly figure.

You could travel and will definitely have much interaction with people who live in distant countries. You could even meet a mentor or a very important friend from overseas.

It's a good Solar Return. Especially after the horrible time you had last year.

Happy Birthday & all the best.:smile::smile::smile:

Hello, astrology lovers, I have had a rough couple of years, Saturn transiting my 12th house and still in a Saturn Square Pluto transit, and Uranus squaring my ascendant and natal Uranus. Last summer after a severely abusive relationship I found sanctuary in astrology and it saved my life. In those past 12 months, despite the darkness of depression and PTSD I managed to achieve a lot and I am very proud of myself. Any insight into this year's solar return chart will be deeply appreciated. Thank you
showgif.cgi