1989 Missing boy. Remains found sept 1/2016

ashriia

I heard about this missing boy today, whose remains were recently found.

He was born the same year as I was, so it got me thinking about if he still were alive he would have been going through his pluto square pluto transit. And I began to wonder if this is what caused his remains to be found. But obviously there are several other things that were all a party to it. So I pulled up some charts that I thought I'd to share here.

disclaimer:
Time of Birth is not known, moon maybe off by a few degrees, house placements are likely inaccurate as well.

You can read about the case and the boy here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wetterling

Astrological recent events:
We had a Solar Eclipse at 9degrees Virgo on sept 1st, the day his remains were found and Mercury went retrograde on August 30th at 29degrees Virgo 2016.

In the natal chart - You can see he has natal moon conjunct lilith, which when either natally in aspect to neptune/pisces or being hit by a transit of neptune can lead to sexual exploitation/drug use and or kidnappings which via research(not my own) has been tied to moon/lilith aspects.
You can also see Nessus the abuse asteroid being opposed by transit neptune conjunct saturn. On that day, transit lilith and sun were both exactly conjunct as well. Natally he had sun trine lilith, so they were natally in aspect from birth. I'm not so familiar with Pholus so don't want to comment too much on it. But natally he had pholus exactly square neptune. And lastly, Mars square Pluto sometimes can result in violent death. I'm not including it here, but in the Solar Return chart Pluto is opposed by Mars for the year of the event.

I am sure the solar eclipse in virgo and the merc retrograde in virgo has something to do with his remains being discovered 38 years later along with pluto square pluto. Unfortunately since the house cusps are not accurate its hard to guess what houses they hit.

Lastly, What stands out to me for the day his remains were found is Nessus exactly trine Lilith. Really fascinating, as they were both involved on the day of his kidnapping.

If you have any insights, thoughts regarding the charts please share. I'm sure I missed quite alot.

Attachments

• Natal Chart with transits for day boy went missing..jpg
    Natal Chart with transits for day boy went missing..jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Natal Chart transits for being found.jpg
    Natal Chart transits for being found.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 36

theV

I like it when you post about crimes, ash. I've always been intrigued about studying kidnap, abduction, rape and all sort of dark stuff in chart. You should check Persephone and Proserpine and Ceres. Persephone after all was kidnapped to the underworld. Ganymed shows off in chart of boys who were sexually molested by older male, the abuse of young men. He was also abducted by Zeus. Hebe is pedophile asteroid according http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/2013/02/asteroid-hebe/

an eponymous sexual attraction for persons post-pubescent but legally under age. Often confused with pedophilia (an attraction for sexually immature children)

We can't do a lot with inaccurate birth time unfortunately.

Strangely Proserpine 26 opposite Sun.

The midpoint of Nessus (rape, sexual abuse)/ young male (ganymed) conjunct Mars.

A lot of people born the same day as this boy but not all of them were abducted. It would have been interesting if we had birth chart to see if midpoint of asteroids falls on vertex or personal points.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

I agree that the Virgo SE with Mercury Retrograde had something to do with the discovery of Jacob's remains. A Virgo Solar Eclipse in the first decan is going to give strong discriminating energy which will be expressed in an orderly and detailed way. The Merc Retro increased the strength of this energy and gave the investigators increased opportunities to close the case.

And yes Pluto is about death and regeneration, rising from the ashes. The legend of Persephone is a critical piece in our understanding of Plutonic energy. And a Pluto transit would be consistent with this child's remains rising from the depths.

Jacob's Libra North Node conjunct Pluto, part of grand trine, is showing us the significant impact his death would have upon society. His kidnapping and murder resulted in the first law to institute a sex offender registry in his home state, which was used as a model for later federal registries.

Julia

Last edited:

ashriia

Jacob's Libra North Node conjunct Pluto, part of grand trine, is showing us the significant impact his death would have upon society. His kidnapping and murder resulted in the first law to institute a sex offender registry in his home state, which was used as a model for later federal registries.

Thank you for sharing this. That makes alot of sense.

katydid

The mum and dad are involved some how..........
RIP jo
Light will illuminate justice....

Jacob's Mom and Dad? :pinched:

No way. His parents were NOT involved in any way. They are totally victims in this brutally tragic case and they both have revealed themselves to be amazing humans. They worked hard for years to set up laws to help keep track of sex offenders:

The Jacob Wetterling Crimes Against Children and Sexually Violent Offender Registration Act (the Wetterling Act) is a United States law that requires states to implement a sex offender and crimes against children registry.

Please do not try to taint or vilify the family if you do not have any credible reason to do so.

katydid

The POS killer, Daniel Heinrich was born on 3/21/63. I don't know the time or place.

They served the arrest warrant on July 28, 2015.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Jacob has a very beautiful chart.
Grand trine/kite.
His mother and father (Moon and Sun) are part of the Grand Trine.
An Aq/Pisces Sun stellium, showing us the forward thinking, empathetic energy in his chart
leading to legislation that saved lives and was ahead of its time.

If you look at the lower half of the chart, you will see a rare, lovely pair of mini angel wings.
This is the marker of a child who is a special earth angel.
He is most certainly resting in blessed peace.

Julia

enigmaticstatic

I was surprised to see a post about Jacob Wetterling. I remember when this happened, we were about the same age. I also remember watching an episode of Unsolved Mysteries regarding his kidnapping. Scared me half to death as a kid.
I am glad you brought the Virgo Eclipse up. that is an interesting factor I would not have considered. I do find eclipses fascinating though, and recently got a book about them I haven't been able to read in entirety yet. According to the eclipse tables the last solar eclipse that occurred before his abduction was 8-31-89 @ 8 virgo.
His prenatal lunar eclipse would have been at 4 aries on 9-27-1977. according to Celeste Teal and other astrologers a prenatal Lunar eclipse brings past life things into this life. I am really not too educated on eclipses at this point but know they are meaningful because I have lived through some crazy ones.
In 2015 we had a series of blood moons or tetrads. The last tetrad was the day after my birthday at 5 Aries (9-27-15). From the article you posted it looks like the suspect was arrested with in a month of that last blood moon at that prenatal Lunar eclipse point. This blood moon was the last eclipse of 2015. looks like it was about 1 degree away from his nodal axis or whatever it is called.
I went and read the article and compared dates to my eclipse tables, it's so crazy the way the eclipse degrees line up with each step in the case and his person prenatal eclipses.

Julia Karmic Astrology

I was surprised to see a post about Jacob Wetterling. I remember when this happened, we were about the same age. I also remember watching an episode of Unsolved Mysteries regarding his kidnapping. Scared me half to death as a kid.
I am glad you brought the Virgo Eclipse up. that is an interesting factor I would not have considered. I do find eclipses fascinating though, and recently got a book about them I haven't been able to read in entirety yet. According to the eclipse tables the last solar eclipse that occurred before his abduction was 8-31-89 @ 8 virgo.
His prenatal lunar eclipse would have been at 4 aries on 9-27-1977. according to Celeste Teal and other astrologers a prenatal Lunar eclipse brings past life things into this life. I am really not too educated on eclipses at this point but know they are meaningful because I have lived through some crazy ones.
In 2015 we had a series of blood moons or tetrads. The last tetrad was the day after my birthday at 5 Aries (9-27-15). From the article you posted it looks like the suspect was arrested with in a month of that last blood moon at that prenatal Lunar eclipse point. This blood moon was the last eclipse of 2015. looks like it was about 1 degree away from his nodal axis or whatever it is called.
I went and read the article and compared dates to my eclipse tables, it's so crazy the way the eclipse degrees line up with each step in the case and his person prenatal eclipses.

I am interested in eclipses as well. When examining life events it can be amazing how the eclipses line up as you illustrate in this case.

Jacob's prenatal solar eclipse was 10/12/77, 19 degrees Libra.
The Aries PNLE indicates courage and leadership.
The Libra PNSE shows relationships may be karmic, and the soul will have a sense of cooperation and fair play. The traits which led to his law protecting others.

Interesting the eclipse before his death was Virgo, and then the eclipse connected to finding his body was Virgo as well.

enigmaticstatic

I am interested in eclipses as well. When examining life events it can be amazing how the eclipses line up as you illustrate in this case.

Jacob's prenatal solar eclipse was 10/12/77, 19 degrees Libra.
The Aries PNLE indicates courage and leadership.
The Libra PNSE shows relationships may be karmic, and the soul will have a sense of cooperation and fair play. The traits which led to his law protecting others.

Interesting the eclipse before his death was Virgo, and then the eclipse connected to finding his body was Virgo as well.

It is so nice to meet some one else interested in eclipses. alot of Eclipses lined up as I went over the time line of events in his case. Pretty crazy how they work like that, it blows my mind a little. For instance in 89 when they took the killer's DNA there was a lunar eclipse @ 24 aquarius, a solar at 7 aquarious. when police discovered video evidence with Jacob in it in 2009 another eclipse @ 24 aquarius occured, and another solar at 6 aquarius. There was another one @25 aquarius durring our 2016 series of Eclipses on 8/18. Not sure what it means but it must mean something.