Hello! New to forum.

NicholasXMR

Hello everyone,

After dabbling lightly in Astrology for several years, I've decided to dive in and really begin to learn it. I am a 44 year old male.

Sun: Aquarius
Asc: Libra
Moon: Libra

I'll probably lurk for the most part, but I may come forward with some questions as I set out (like the fool :) on my Astrological journey.

I am glad to have found the forum and look forward to meeting everyone.

Sincerely,

Nicholas

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone,

After dabbling lightly in Astrology for several years,

I've decided to dive in and really begin to learn it. I am a 44 year old male.

Sun: Aquarius
Asc: Libra
Moon: Libra

I'll probably lurk for the most part, but I may come forward with some questions as I set out (like the fool :) on my Astrological journey.

I am glad to have found the forum and look forward to meeting everyone.

Sincerely,

Nicholas
Hello and welcome Nicholas XMR :smile:
Ours is an astrological learning forum on which anyone irrespective of experience or knowledge of astrology
may post an opinion

a formula for many lively discussions

I'm no expert
however my opinion is that

when delineating any natal chart begin with assessing the significations of the PLANET
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sun.html

then assess the significations of SIGN http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aquarius.html in which the PLANET is located

then study HOUSE significations
and link HOUSE significations
to the HOUSE in which the PLANET is located and/or on which the SIGN is located
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Lousiana

Hello everyone.

I am new in this forum. I like astrology like a lot of you :biggrin:. I thought I know astrology well, but when I came in this forum I realized that I don't know astrology at all. This is my first day in forum - occasion calls for a celebration :tongue:. I'm reading a lot of things in forum, and I am already lost in astrology .
How do you feel about astrology?

Do you think there is a lot of things you thought you know, but you realized that it's not like that?

How do you like forum?

NicholasXMR

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

And a welcome to you too, Lousiana! :smile:

Thank you very much for the quick-start tips, JUPITERASC! I'm open for all the tips I can get. I still very much consider myself in the newbie camp (probably will for several years) so if anyone has specific or general tips and feels led to throw them my way - PLEASE do!

Apologies that I've not been able to visit and post back for so long. Saturn is in my 10th and he's bearing down hard, so my nose has been very much "to the grindstone." Looking forward to Saturn moving on to my 11th on 12/23, though I'm a bit of a loner so we'll see how that works out - lol.

At any rate, I've very glad to be here. I'm hoping I've "found my tribe" at AstrologyWeekly.

NicholasXMR

I'm reading a lot of things in forum, and I am already lost in astrology .

How do you feel about astrology?

Do you think there is a lot of things you thought you know, but you realized that it's not like that?

How do you like forum?

Me, personally:

I feel lost as well. I think it's hard for newbies such as myself not to feel lost. I liken myself to The Fool of the Tarot, setting off on his journey.

Q1) I'm a scientific and logic based person. That being said, I've encountered way too much synchronicity and accurate astrologers to not believe that astrology is legitimate. I know that it has been proven in a court of law, and that Edgar Cayce said during one of his readings that astrology was fact. In short, I'm a believer. Whatever astrology is, however it works, I do not know. I do believe the Universal Creator is behind it.

Q2 What I'm encountering is a mixture of things I thought I knew that turned out to be inaccurate, and a deepening of my understanding of other things that I already knew something about. I'm very much a newbie though - so I've a ton to learn. It's daunting, but I'm not letting that dissuade me :smile:

Q3 So far, I love the forum. I've not been able to come here as much as I've intended as my career has had me in its grasp quite firmly (Saturn is currently in my 10th). You guys seem like a helpful bunch. I'm intending to lurk for the most part - but who knows, I may pipe up more than I'd initially thought. Luckily, I've found a Mundane Astrologer who has agreed to mentor me through another venue, and I very much look forward to working with him. Between that, my books, and this forum, I believe I'll have a solid footing going forward.

Please, if you feel so inclined, reciprocate! How about you?

Last edited:

Buff18

Im a newbee as well and just like others maybe there are tons to learn about and catch up here.. First time joining forums too..lol