Does This Body Have Breast Cancer

secret

A bright white spot has been detected on the right breast

Attachments

• missysal.gif
    missysal.gif
    69.2 KB · Views: 36

secret

Since posting this the other day I've had to work so I haven't been able to devote my time to this study. I am a student of Astrology.

The Asc. is in Pisces and the ruler of Pisces is Neptune which is located in the 12th house, could this indicate the fear and uncertainness from the querent concerning her circumstance?

Also found in the first house is Uranus in Aries which squares Juipter in Cancer in the 4th.
On the cusp of the 4th house is Gemini and the ruler of Gemini is Mercury located in the 12th house in Aquarius which Mercury sq Saturn in Scorpio in the 8th house = Not looking too good. Could the x-ray mammography readings of the breast pertain to Mercury in Aquarius in the 12th house ?

The Moon in this chart in located in the 8th house in Scorpio which conj the North Node. The ruler of the Moon is located in the 4th house. The Moon in the 8th trines Jupiter in the 4th.

Does this body have breast cancer ? = it may appear so but through the Neptune drugs the body has a good chance of recovery ?????

Marinka

Are you asking this question or did your client ask this question?

IMO, if you asked the question about a client of yours then, she is a business associate and would probably be reflected by the 7th house. If she asked the question and you are merely the conduit rather than the creator of the question, then she would be the 1st house.

secret

Thank you for your reply and this question was asked to me by my blood niece. She is not a client, she is daughter of my sister.

secret

Correction>>>>>>>Correction>>>>>>>>>Correction>>>>>>>

5 years ago a fatty mass was found on the RIGHT breast and now

it is the LEFT breast that the white spot was detected in axillary tail.

Marinka

I use a different method for horary which uses all planets and whole sign. With my method, the moon is used to identify whether the chart will work for the question. With this question, I would assume that the moon would be in the 6th (health), 12th (hospital), 8th (surgery), or the 1st (self) but, the moon is falling into the 9th house which does not seem to have anything to do with the question.

secret

I use a different method for horary which uses all planets and whole sign. With my method, the moon is used to identify whether the chart will work for the question. With this question, I would assume that the moon would be in the 6th (health), 12th (hospital), 8th (surgery), or the 1st (self) but, the moon is falling into the 9th house which does not seem to have anything to do with the question.

So according to your method, the chart does not work for the question. Could it be because when she asked me the question I did not put the day and time for her asking me? instead I waited a couple of days in asking my question here because I was trying to find her birth time. She lives out-of-state from me.

Marinka

Hmm .. not sure I understand. The time & date of the question chart - is that when she asked you the question?

In other words, when she asked you the question - did you make note of the "exact question" she asked you and the date and time?

secret

Hmm .. not sure I understand. The time & date of the question chart - is that when she asked you the question?

In other words, when she asked you the question - did you make note of the "exact question" she asked you and the date and time?

Thank you so much for your replies. No I did NOT note the time that she called me. After calming her down about the findings on her right breast I was on a search for her birth time. By the time I posted the question a couple of days had gone by.

secret

If that is the case, where did you get the Date & Time that you used for the question?

Big horrible, horrible mistake on my part. I blew the entire study on this subject. I posted the day & time of the question when "I" first stated the question here on 02-20-2014, 07:25 AM

Marinka

I might suggest reading up on how an horary should be approached. The question, how it is phrased, the time it is formed, and who forms it all play an important part in how the chart is interpreted.

If there is no "birth of a question", the chart from that time is not likely to provide clear information and that is what I was seeing in the horary chart that you provided - it did not appear to answer a question about health matters but, that was using my method, maybe others using different methods would find answers in the chart.

secret

I might suggest reading up on how an horary should be approached. The question, how it is phrased, the time it is formed, and who forms it all play an important part in how the chart is interpreted.

If there is no "birth of a question", the chart from that time is not likely to provide clear information and that is what I was seeing in the horary chart that you provided - it did not appear to answer a question about health matters but, that was using my method, maybe others using different methods would find answers in the chart.

Thank you very kindly for your replies Marinka and I really do know better. I'm going to start reading and studying Deborah Houlding " Learning Horary Astrology" that I found here on this site. In the past I've taken classes by Alphee Lavoie so I really do know better. Again, thank you for your replies.

waybread

So do we have a correct horary chart here?

Also asking a question about an anonymous "body" isn't helpful because it matters whether the "body" in question belongs to you, a client, a friend, sister, niece. They would all be represented by different houses.

We can take you as the querent, and use your moment in time. Then I think a niece would be a 7th house matter, with your sister the 3rd house of siblings; and her daughter, the 5th house from the 3rd.

Is the chart time legitimate in this fashion?

secret

So do we have a correct horary chart here?

Also asking a question about an anonymous "body" isn't helpful because it matters whether the "body" in question belongs to you, a client, a friend, sister, niece. They would all be represented by different houses.

We can take you as the querent, and use your moment in time. Then I think a niece would be a 7th house matter, with your sister the 3rd house of siblings; and her daughter, the 5th house from the 3rd.

Is the chart time legitimate in this fashion?

Yes ? because the question should of been does my niece have breast cancer ? then it would put me as the querent, my niece and breast cancer as the quesited.

secret

Thank you waybread, let me try this again by posting the chart for the day and time that I asked the question.

Attachments

• bc.gif
    bc.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 26

secret

Ok, let see. Does my niece have breast cancer.

The niece is found in the 7th house. On the cusp of the 7th is Virgo, Virgo is ruled by Mercury. Mercury is located in the 12th in Aqu. Mercury in Aqu sq. Saturn in Scorpio in the 8th. This doesn't look very good.

In the 12th house one can find hospitals and sorrows