10th house planets?

Neptunia

An uncertain path. Being confused about where you belong on Earth. At first they may seem like "bad" placements, but only after you've embraced them you'll see the beauty :)

Bunraku

Neptune

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/neptune3.html
People signified by Neptune include all those engaged in aesthetic, artistic, inspirational, literary, occult and psychic vocations (including mediums and mystics), or those connected with water.

10th House
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h10.html
Main Rulerships:
Employment, profession or trade; also employers and those in command. Honour, prestige, reputation, power, control, dignity, glory, acclaim, advancement - the worldly position, career or life-interest that attains these. Likelihood of success relative to one's station in life. Fame, infamy, notoriety - the public eye. Unfavourable publicity if afflicted. The Sun, Jupiter or Venus, if well aspected, indicate professional success, Saturn indicates responsibility or, if badly afflicted, disgrace and ruin.

Check out people who have 10th house placements that look like yours.

Osamenor

Staff member
An uncertain path. Being confused about where you belong on Earth. At first they may seem like "bad" placements, but only after you've embraced them you'll see the beauty :)

You've just described me perfectly, and I only have one of those planets in the tenth house. Uranus is conjunct my MC, but my Neptune is in the eleventh house. Since eleventh house has to do with social identity, maybe "confused about where you belong on Earth" fits that house, too?

Neptunia

In the 11th it's more about the community, organisations and stuff like that, friends as well. So Neptune could confuse those areas for you :) But I do agree, it can mean feeling 'left out' in a way - as if you don't really belong anywhere until you find it :biggrin:

You've just described me perfectly, and I only have one of those planets in the tenth house. Uranus is conjunct my MC, but my Neptune is in the eleventh house. Since eleventh house has to do with social identity, maybe "confused about where you belong on Earth" fits that house, too?

Lin

BlackEmpress,
I assume you mean they are conjunct in the 10th? But the sign would have a lot to do with the meaning. And aspects from those planets to others....and whether or not they are near the 10th cusp or the 11th...
Those planets conjunct, taken alone, can mean so many things...can be so speculative.
Do you want to show a chart??
LIN

R4VEN

11th house rules long-term goals and plans. Anything long-term would be affected by having Neptune in 11th. Your goals may tend to be impractical and somewhat idealised, rather than actual, practical goals.

ScorpioCrow

Yeah, my dad has Neptune in Scorpio in 10th and hadn't held a steady job in a looooonng time until recently. He used to be a carpenter; he built the little counter where you buy cigarettes and lottery tickets at my local grocery store. He plays guitar and I'm sure he would prefer playing music for a living instead, but that never happened. :( He is currently painting frat houses, thank God.

In the opposite house in 4th he has Jupiter in Taurus (opposing Neptune by 2 degrees) and has had to move around quite a bit over the past decade or so, which has affected his careers adversely.