Progressed Synastry Charts: Looking for softwear.

tsquare

Is there a program out there that does progressed synastry charts?

I can do progressed composite, with Astro.com but not progressed synastry.
I'd like to see it that way...the aspects, rather then put charts side by side..and it would save me so much time in looking at them if I could just have it done with one click.

Any ideas?

What kind of software to you use for this if you have any?

Also, I am looking for a program that does amazing transit calendars.
Either shown on the screen or printable. Something workable so I can keep track of transits for me or anybody else individually.
Just a nice printout of major transits, and even a section for minor, for either just the year or years to come....just so I can print out booklets fo them if needed....

Also anything else?
Any tools?
Any programs?

What programs, if you had to boil them down to just a few......what ones could you not live without?

Those are the ones that I would obviously like to use.
What makes your life easier and more efficient so you can actually do more with astrology?

I've been having a hell of a time finding time, but I'm doing things all backwards, and I know there are better ways.

I just received a printer for christmas....havn't even had a chance to hook it up yet. Looking forward to it....it's a printer, scanner, copier.....so I can't wait to actually be able to use a pen or pencil on things and then just scan the image....etc...if need be....there is always paint as well....lol...but beng able to do notes while away from a computer is nice as long as I can make them into PDF's or whatever......

What are your favorite astro tools?
Feeling virgoriffic.

If it were up to me, I'd have my own sectret little astro laboratory...my onw little astro room, like the Bat Cave.
Big screen TV, multiple screens, etc. etc.
Then I could look at my astro charts for the day, drink some Bat Coffee, and then take a quick spin into town in my Laborginni(yeah right).
Only thing I can pull off now is the Bat Coffee.
Still need a cave, and a butler too...that would be nice as well.
The Lamborginni will have to wait..... also, I already have enough Jokers.

Whatever makes your day, and life more effiecent and practical, let me know.....it would be nice for astrology to be workable without buying everything on every shelf just to try it all out and being disapointed. lol
I can be a cheep ******* sometimes, but if it pays off in saving me time and energy, I'm happy with that.

I think I need to learn to waste money.......I have saturn in virgo progressed right now in the second....
I also have that transit going on right now as well.
IT seems the people that waste money seem to have it fall right into their laps.........they don't have those limitations.....then they "get lucky" lol...
it's odd how "the universe" pays back a little generosity.
Generosity is not always exchange and it is not always propitation either...it's not always charity....it's often just exileration...whoooohooo there goes the money....whoooohoooo...sometimes it works....
PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
lol
It's a trick I havn't mastered yet, but I've sen it happen and I am sometimes dumbfounded by it. I know one guy that just seems to always have money, and he blows it on everything..but oppertunities always arise for him....one right after the other...don't have his birth data..hmm..maybe I should get that...sometimes moeny just falls into his lap....he'll win something unexpectedly, or someone will sell hims something really nice really cheep...just weird things like that.
He says money is always there, you just have to get in the way of it...the flows....it's all there. He doens't seem to calculate it...it's a right time right place kind of thing....real jupiter like....lucky, but he knows what he's doing...so that always makes me look at jupiter different...maybe it's only gambling from one pov...a more practical POV....Jupiter is abundance...so...abundance is abundance...stuff going out, stuff coming in...restrictions kind of go...littel going out...little coming in....there seems to be some kind of law of exchange to this.....he's very active, and very "joyfull" more descriptive is active.....just cheerfull, doens't work hard at anything...just sort of...poof...he's there, and it roles in.....
Makes one want to change their tactics....but...booohooo...we only have one chart...booohooo....
Makes me wonder sometimes...change how you do things..change your additude or personality towards something..and sometimes that theing changes towards you.
SO there is maybe some law of attraction to this astrology after all.
IF you are beig and doing things a certain way you are sure to recieve some kind of response...call it Karma if you will. You being cause, and maybe ot even knowing that it is possible to change...after all, this is who you are bieng in this world, everything should fall into place in a predictable fassion....ther are rules which state it and show the patterns, etc...but if you change the patterns........makes one wonder.
This is often why I like natal the most...it's more.....hmmmm.......self development ready...it's more transindental...less fatalistic....as far as a change your biengness and change the world arround you and how it reacts to you kind of way..
One can se what they have been doing, go, "wow", and discontinue doing that and start out something if wanted.........all that's missing is a full how.
I think it could be there......after all, people are working on their charts all the time...trying to get over a saturn, or trying to overcme and hard aspect..........