Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-18-2021, 04:15 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

*


physical '...chains...' and '...whips....' associated with past slavery
continue in various forms all over the world in 21st Century.
as in
physical violence
experienced by those in abusive relationships
often work-related
who although not '...physically chained...'
nevertheless
feel too intimated to walk away from their '...keeper...'
as well as
non-physical bondage
which uses the '...chains...' and '...whips...'
of threats and intimidation
or
fear of the consequences of having no money
- i.e. homelessness, social exclusion
successfully keeping billions in bondage
on a work-related treadmill of drudgery.
Obviously there ARE those who love their work
and/or daily activities that they perform in return for money
many have to
or
are forced to
accept work
and/or daily activities beneath their skill level
in return for money
- even though many have diplomas/degrees
and qualifications of varying kinds
but are unable to find the work they are qualified to do
and so
their work is in fact a form of abhorrent bondage

others experience
being '...born into slavery...'
- due for example to having drug addicted parents
Quote:


....it can mean persons in bondage: legal, financial, marital, fettered by chronic disease, debts, etc; also "wage slaves" locked into jobs they dislike but from which then cannot free themselves; to me it can also mean bondage to habits/compulsions/obsessions, from which it is not easy to free oneself.
Quote:
I think the vast majority of us are slaves. There are no physical constraits like chains and whips but there are social and govermental constraints. We spend around 70% of our lifes in education and work so we can earn money to keep ourselves alive. We have no other choice, we cannot say no. We also have to pay for our own safety. We all have to conform to social convensions so we aren't shunned by others. I'm grateful in a way that I live in a western country though, what an oxymoron.
Freedom is Neptune, an illusion.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-19-2021, 08:15 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,303
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Are we comparing free people working for a living with Uyghurs?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-19-2021, 10:32 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post

Are we comparing free people working for a living with Uyghurs?.


Money is required in today's world by most people.
If one is born into a wealthy family

then one is considered '...free....' in contrast with
those forced to do uncongenial work

in order to obtain food, clothing, shelter/basic necessities of life

i.e. '...wage slaves...'
Bonded labour aka debt bondage
is the most widely used method of enslaving people today
- yet probably the least known form .


A person whose labour is demanded
as a means of repayment for a loan is a bonded labourer

- tricked/trapped into working for very little or no pay
often for seven days a week.

The value of their work

is invariably greater than the original sum of money borrowed.
Bonded labour is not new

and has existed for hundreds of years.

In South Asia it's rooted in the caste system,
flourishing in agriculture, cottage industries, and factories.

Bonded labourers are forced to work
to repay debts their employer says they owe
and are not allowed to work for anyone else.

Various forms of force are used to ensure they stay.

In many cases they are kept under surveillance
sometimes under lock and key.
Poverty, threats of violence
force many bonded labourers to stay with their masters
since they would not otherwise
be able to eat/have a place to sleep.

.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-19-2021, 10:38 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

.


PRISONERS EXPLOITED AS SLAVES is another example


When you make prisons into a profit
you drive the need for incarceration

and that is not in the public interest.
Corporate America realized there was money to be made
reinstating slavery by replacing state run prisons
and operating them on a for-profit basis
exploiting the prisoners as slave labor.
Aided and abetted by politicians eager to reduce
if not eliminate federal and state governments
by privatizing their activities
and selling off their assets to reduce debt
corporations such as Corrections Corporation of America (CCA)
began contracting with various states to house their prison inmates.


Amazingly
the corporations insisted on
- and many states agreed to -
so-called lock-up quotas
'...requiring states to pay penalties
if they failed to send enough people to prison
to keep the prisons full....' Frederick leatherman




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:00 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,303
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Money is required in today's world by most people.
If one is born into a wealthy family

then one is considered '...free....' in contrast with
those forced to do uncongenial work

in order to obtain food, clothing, shelter/basic necessities of life

i.e. '...wage slaves...'
Bonded labour aka debt bondage
is the most widely used method of enslaving people today
- yet probably the least known form .


A person whose labour is demanded
as a means of repayment for a loan is a bonded labourer

- tricked/trapped into working for very little or no pay
often for seven days a week.

The value of their work

is invariably greater than the original sum of money borrowed.
Bonded labour is not new

and has existed for hundreds of years.

In South Asia it's rooted in the caste system,
flourishing in agriculture, cottage industries, and factories.

Bonded labourers are forced to work
to repay debts their employer says they owe
and are not allowed to work for anyone else.

Various forms of force are used to ensure they stay.

In many cases they are kept under surveillance
sometimes under lock and key.
Poverty, threats of violence
force many bonded labourers to stay with their masters
since they would not otherwise
be able to eat/have a place to sleep.

.
This is often the case of illegals, whether entering the states or Europe.
They have no documents or they are taken away from them, and they are forced to work off their debt for entering the country.
What a gruesome way to improve your life!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:01 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,303
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
.


PRISONERS EXPLOITED AS SLAVES is another example


When you make prisons into a profit
you drive the need for incarceration

and that is not in the public interest.
Corporate America realized there was money to be made
reinstating slavery by replacing state run prisons
and operating them on a for-profit basis
exploiting the prisoners as slave labor.
Aided and abetted by politicians eager to reduce
if not eliminate federal and state governments
by privatizing their activities
and selling off their assets to reduce debt
corporations such as Corrections Corporation of America (CCA)
began contracting with various states to house their prison inmates.


Amazingly
the corporations insisted on
- and many states agreed to -
so-called lock-up quotas
'...requiring states to pay penalties
if they failed to send enough people to prison
to keep the prisons full....' Frederick leatherman




.
In fact Kamal Harris kept prisoners in jail past their release time because she openly stated they were needed for cheap labor to fight wild fires in California.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:07 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post

This is often the case of illegals, whether entering the states or Europe.
They have no documents or they are taken away from them, and
they are forced to work off their debt for entering the country.
What a gruesome way to improve your life!

The traffickers who take their money do not tell them that




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:08 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post

In fact Kamal Harris kept prisoners in jail past their release time

because she openly stated

they were needed for cheap labor to fight wild fires in California.

someone that was considered legal


.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:10 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,303
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
The traffickers who take their money do not tell them that




.
Certainly not. But they know from others who have gone that way.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:23 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

*



Main Rulerships 6th House
Illness and disease. All matters relating to the health industry
and those who work in the health industry:

dentists, doctors, nurses.
as well as
Employees, tenants and servants.
Lilly specifically mentions day-labourers, farmers and shepherds.
Goldstein-Jacobson mentions those who live on the native's property
such as caretakers, au-pairs, lodgers, etc.



.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-23-2021, 02:19 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

*


Main Rulerships 12th House
12th house represents matters that are hidden, restrained, secret.
Traditionally,it is a wholly unfortunate house
associated with sad events, sorrow, anguish of mind
tribulation
captivity
imprisonment
persecution, hard labour
all manner of affliction
and
self-undoing.
12th house represents places that are denied access to public view,
particularly those concerned with seclusion
or
isolation
or
where one is restricted from living a carefree life-style
such as institutions
or
prisons.

12th house significations include secret, unknown enemies
such men as maliciously undermine their neighbours
or inform secretly against them:
traitors, spies
weakness, infirmity
and
bondage.

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h12.html

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-23-2021, 02:21 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,303
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Sorry, just because a person is arrested and is incarcerated does not necessarily mean they have strong 12th house aspects.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 04-23-2021, 02:23 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,303
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Here is an interesting thread on the subject.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...hp/t-6027.html
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 04-23-2021, 06:19 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,303
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

"Sorry, just because a person is arrested
and is incarcerated
does not necessarily mean they have strong 12th house significations."

Is that a word?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 04-23-2021, 06:25 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post

Sorry, just because a person is arrested
and is incarcerated
does not necessarily mean they have strong 12th house aspects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post

"Sorry, just because a person is arrested
and is incarcerated
does not necessarily mean they have strong 12th house significations."

Is that a word?

if you read the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*


Main Rulerships 12th House
12th house represents matters that are hidden, restrained, secret.
Traditionally,it is a wholly unfortunate house
associated with sad events, sorrow, anguish of mind
tribulation
captivity
imprisonment
persecution, hard labour
all manner of affliction
and
self-undoing.
12th house represents places that are denied access to public view,
particularly those concerned with seclusion
or
isolation
or
where one is restricted from living a carefree life-style
such as institutions
or
prisons.

12th house significations include secret, unknown enemies
such men as maliciously undermine their neighbours
or inform secretly against them:
traitors, spies
weakness, infirmity
and
bondage.

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h12.html

YOU mentioned aspects
BUT
all that simply is stated are 12th house SIGNIFICATIONS
the 12th house has significations






.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-02-2021, 12:41 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations





12th house significations = captivity, imprisonment, persecution
...places that are denied access to public view
particularly those concerned with seclusion
or isolation
or where one is restricted from living a carefree life-style
such as
institutions
or
prisons.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h12.html


13 Facts About US Prisons That'll Blow Your Mind!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCOlWZZoJ4

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 06-12-2021, 02:49 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71,536
Re: 6th House & 12th House & Modern Day Slavery Associations

*




12th house significations

captivity, imprisonment
persecution
places that are denied access to public view
particularly those concerned with seclusion
or isolation
or where one is restricted from living a carefree life-style
such as
institutions
or
prisons.



ICE Slave Labor Encouraged By The Biden Administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9RTzE7Kmlw


13 Facts About US Prisons That'll Blow Your Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCOlWZZoJ4


.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
12th, associations, house, modern, slavery

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.